What's new

Modi has come, India-Pakistan friendship is shattered: Hafiz Saeed

Had he had done anything in pakistan, then you had right to post this argument.

those Own people believe in CBI and supreme court judgements. What Pakistan has to do with this? Muslims are not property of Pakistan or are they?

Have you seen any Indian blaming Pakistani government about target killings in pakistan, or war effected people in FATA?

How far is Gujraat from the Pak border

This man has blood on his hands, the blood of
Sub continent Muslims and we are a muslim nation of the sub continent

how can we ignore such a bigot, such a evil man with the blood of innocents on his hands

a leopard never changes his spots and Modi will try to recreate the carnage of Gujraat across India

And I thought only I have been drinking tonight ...
cheers mate :cheers:
The difference is they are drunk.

how can we ignore such a bigot, such a evil man with the blood of innocents on his hands

a leopard never changes his spots and Modi will try to recreate the carnage of Gujraat across India
So......what is your problem.
We hindus are planing to pick every Indian muslim up and fry them dry
Why dont you go pick up on yourShia's. And we could try a pot luck.

First of all, Muslims are not property of Pakistan and Islam is also not property of Pakistan.

It does not matter how far it is till it is in India, that was a black spot due to vote bank policy of congress NOW we understand what is right what is wrong.

The difference is they are drunk.

So......what is your problem.
We hindus are planing to pick every Indian muslim up and fry them dry
Why dont you go pick up on yourShia's. And we could try a pot luck.
Bunch of amateurs I tell you ... after some brew they think they are Bund wiser !!!

First of all, Muslims are not property of Pakistan and Islam is also not property of Pakistan.

It does not matter how far it is till it is in India, that was a black spot due to vote bank policy of congress NOW we understand what is right what is wrong.

It matters because the election of an extremist is dangerous, india has voted for a bigot, a butcher

it is now the responsibility of Pakistan to neutralise this threat and alongside the other nations of sub continent to oppose and balance out the extremist indian regime

It matters because the election of an extremist is dangerous, india has voted for a bigot, a butcher

it is now the responsibility of Pakistan to neutralise this threat and alongside the other nations of sub continent to oppose and balance out the extremist indian regime

Did you go and ask him or he came to tell you that he is an extremist or a butcher. Leave that to us, it is our internal matter. Our PM sits in Delhi not Islamabad!

Hahaha... Very amusing to see them burning... They are looking at yet another martial law BTW...

Modi doesn't bother us, trust me, doesn't bother any Pakistanis.
Modi's hype outside of India are merely echoes from what is said and expected of him inside.

As if he fell from the sky, and descended upon Delhi with an army of fairies and unicorns, do drive out the evil inept government and stick up a middle finger to the evil, trouble making neighbour to the west.

I could quote some of the things that were said about him here and on other forums. I laughed at some of them, you mgiht take interest in reading them.

And as of martial law, we're far from it, clearly, you don't know enough to talk about Pakistani politics to pass this off.

Modi doesn't bother us, trust me, doesn't bother any Pakistanis.
Modi's hype outside of India are merely echoes from what is said and expected of him inside.

As if he fell from the sky, and descended upon Delhi with an army of fairies and unicorns, do drive out the evil inept government and stick up a middle finger to the evil, trouble making neighbour to the west.

I could quote some of the things that were said about him here and on other forums. I laughed at some of them, you mgiht take interest in reading them.

And as of martial law, we're far from it, clearly, you don't know enough to talk about Pakistani politics to pass this off.

You are completely out of touch with the sentiment against Modi being expressed by your media and Pakistani members on this forum. A lot of the Anti-Modi threads are being started by Pakistanis. Also, do check out your media debates. In fact the fear in your country is so bad , that a Pakistani had to write this article-

Fear not Modi - Fear yourselves!

This proves it.

You are completely out of touch with the sentiment against Modi being expressed by your media and Pakistani members on this forum. A lot of the Anti-Modi threads are being started by Pakistanis. Also, do check out your media debates. In fact the fear in your country is so bad , that a Pakistani had to write this article-

This proves it.

Doesn't prove squat, the only people that ever gave a thought to modi are people such as Zaid Hamid who spoke about him a lot and now Hafiz Saeed, mainstream politicians and the vast majority of Pakistanis could not care less.

But you are right in assuming Modi is known for above all the 2002 Gujarat pogrom and that plays a part in shaping perceptions vis a vis the elections.

However, like I said, from what I've seen 90% of what's covered of Modi in Pakistan is merely an echo of the things said about him in India. Take my word for it, I've seen this cause and effect relationship take place in many, many cases in modern times. Internal news story, aired and talked about, the outside only get wind of the most extreme and sensational elements of the story.

N matter how much they dislike him in the end whatever he says becomes reality.

This proves it.
only time will tell. But we cant stay complacent and wait for him to attack. We must remain prepared as a Nation.

Doesn't prove squat, the only people that ever gave a thought to modi are people such as Zaid Hamid who spoke about him a lot and now Hafiz Saeed, mainstream politicians and the vast majority of Pakistanis could not care less.

But you are right in assuming Modi is known for above all the 2002 Gujarat pogrom and that plays a part in shaping perceptions vis a vis the elections.

However, like I said, from what I've seen 90% of what's covered of Modi in Pakistan is merely an echo of the things said about him in India. Take my word for it, I've seen this cause and effect relationship take place in many, many cases in modern times. Internal news story, aired and talked about, the outside only get wind of the most extreme and sensational elements of the story.

No other media in the world is covering the Indian elections and having dedicated programmes about it the way Pakistan is. And not surprisingly almost all of them are painting a negative picture of Modi, BJP and the elections results. I don't remember India covering the Pakistan to such an extent or even close to it that too in such a negative manner. The guy had to write an srticle asking Pakistanis not to fear Modi itself is proof. Also, for your convenience-

This is just one example.

Just a few examples.

And this is only from electronic media btw, not posting those from the print media.

No other media in the world is covering the Indian elections and having dedicated programmes about it the way Pakistan is. And not surprisingly almost all of them are painting a negative picture of Modi, BJP and the elections results. I don't remember India covering the Pakistan to such an extent or even close to it that too in such a negative manner. The guy had to write an srticle asking Pakistanis not to fear Modi itself is proof. Also, for your convenience-

This is just one example.

Just a few examples.

And this is only from electronic media btw, not posting those from the print media.

One again my dear fellow. you haven't quite grasped what I've just said to you, have you???

First and foremost, if someone like Modi, a Pakistani version of Modi, someone who's typically viewed as an extremist by many outside of India and some inside, your media would give it lots of coverage, and you and I both know the kind of coverage it would be.

Filmy quotes, filmy background music, everything needed to make a bollywood epic, minus the actors, and add the politicians.

Now, why are the Indian elections covered in Pakistan more than elsewhere?? You've got to be kidding yourself if you don't know the answer. Our most immediate neighbour, and someone who can be viewed of as more than a neighbour for good or for bad, for an almost identical culture when viewed from outside the sub continent, similar language and a shared history, and a history of hostility and war. Factor in the fact that, Modi was already famous in Pakistan, rather infamous, for certain events that occurred over 10 years ago. Also add the fact that before Mr Modi was elected, he spoke a lot about Pakistan.

Again, just like your little video display up there, I can hurl some at you, depicting how Modi talked about Pakistan more than ANY mainstream politician in Pakistan, ever talked about India.

In fact, I've said this, and you can search my posts if you wish, I've said since last year, that in the lead up to our elections India wasn't a fraction as much of a topic as Pakistan was in the lead up to your elections.

And lastly, you found once again, a video of Zaid Hamid's reaction. Proving what I was just saying earlier.

Indians are hypocrites ....... They have elected an anti Muslim / anti Pakistan Hindu extremist as their PM , and they have problems with Hafiz Saeed`s ideology . Hafiz Saeed is just a Pakistani counterpart of Narendra Modi when it comes to terrorism/extremism !!!

lol.. And how many ppl modi sending to other countries like hafiz saeed is having terrorist camps in Pakistan and sending them to all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom