What's new

Modi has come, India-Pakistan friendship is shattered: Hafiz Saeed

Extremists/terrorists have never been able to secure more than 4-6 % of total votes through out the history of Pakistan ....

Only Indians can elect terrorists !! You guys are extremists ...

Asked many times and asking again.. Which country declared Modi as a terrorist?? Which world organisation declared him as terrorist?? Just because you called him terrorist does not make him one..

there is no problem because Hafiz saeed is a no body
you guys know him more than we care

we have not elected him but you have elected an extremist .

He is a no body?? He annually hold mass rally spewing anti India venom in your country.. His organisations were banned by world bodies. How come you say he is a no body.. We have elected a person who we seem fit to rule us.. What you propose? Elect the same politician who looted us for a decade?

Asked many times and asking again.. Which country declared Modi as a terrorist?? Which world organisation declared him as terrorist?? Just because you called him terrorist does not make him one..

He is a no body.. He annually hold mass rally spewing anti India venom in your country.. His organisations were banned by world bodies. How come you say he is a no body.. We have elected a person who we seem fit to rule us.. What you propose? Elect the same politician who looted us for a decade?
For Pakistan ...even Obama is a terrorist so .............

may be Obama because after election he is waiting Modi come to White house and already invitation sent from him...:thank_you2:

Indians are hypocrites ....... They have elected an anti Muslim / anti Pakistan Hindu extremist as their PM , and they have problems with Hafiz Saeed`s ideology . Hafiz Saeed is just a Pakistani counterpart of Narendra Modi when it comes to terrorism/extremism !!!

RIP logic. :cry: Do you have UN ban on Hafiz Saeed and $10 million bounty on Hafeez Saeed by America.

:lol::lol:

Pakistani's have a messed up concept of terrorists and terrorism. You lot seem to be ever confused between

the good taliban and the bad taliban,
The terrorists and the "freedom fighters",
The state sponsorship of terrorism and the proxy war concept.
The misconception of raising snakes in one's own backyard to bite your neighbor and cry when it stings back.

OBL, Taliban, LET, JUD, Haqqani, HEM etc are national heroes while Obama, TTP, BLA, BRA are terrorists. :lol:

when was friendship there at first place??bakwaas kar raha hai.

Told you many times before , telling you once again ..... Massacre of innocent Muslims is not considered terrorism in India ... Criminal silence of your media (and general public) over killing of innocent Muslims in IOK , Modi killing Muslims in Gujarat etc. , and then your courts doing nothing against the culprits and now the election results ........ You guys are extremists and support terrorism !!

A

He is a no body?? He annually hold mass rally spewing anti India venom in your country.. His organisations were banned by world bodies. How come you say he is a no body..
trust me when i say he is a no body.. he is a punk
and always bitching that ISI and army is harassing him and stopping his charity work

mass rally? lol are you serious? he holds press conferences in press club where anyone can go and he gives retarded speeches on a combined platform of some 3rd tier religious parties .. what I have seen what you call mass rallies is .. a picture of a stage ..

what is your definition of a mass rally? because its a relative term
if you call 300 madrassah dumb fucks as mass rally then I agree with you.

that guy will die soon due to overeating ... nothing else he can do is just make troll jokes and piss you guys off

.. he doesnt want to put himself to any harm.
if he was a real terrorist he would have been taken out in our PAF / Artillery strikes or US drone strikes by now.. the moment he would have visited tribal areas.

RIP logic. :cry: Do you have UN ban on Hafiz Saeed and $10 million bounty on Hafeez Saeed by America.

Yeah ... I said that before , Indians are hypocrites ...... talking about UN ?? Do you guys follow what UN says on Kashmir ??
And Americans refused a visa to Modi ... Why was that , I forgot , can you remind me plz........

when was friendship there at first place??bakwaas kar raha hai.
ya kutay ka bucha tom logo ko chair raha hay

ignore the bastard.

if I come across him i will slap him hard and cut his ever smiling troll face

but the same Americans are meeting him and he says his office is open to international bodies.. the bastard has built his repute more in India and USA than in pakistan

we came to know about him from you guys

Never thought a day would come when Hafiz Saeed feel upset about shattered friendship between India and Pakistan......

Yeah ... I said that before , Indians are hypocrites ...... talking about UN ?? Do you guys follow what UN says on Kashmir ??
And Americans refused issuing a visa to Modi ... Why was that , I forgot ........

Pakistan failed the UN resolution on Kashmir and now also not following UN resolution against Hafeez Saeed. :wacko: As for BJP, the political party is even much much cleaner than your mainstream political parties like PPP, ANP and MQM involved in killing thousands of people in Karachi. You better stop making bizarre and funny comparison.

Told you many times before , telling you once again ..... Massacre of innocent Muslims is not considered terrorism in India ... Criminal silence of your media (and general public) over killing of innocent Muslims in IOK , Modi killing Muslims in Gujarat etc. , and then your courts doing nothing against the culprits and now the election results ........ You guys are extremists and support terrorism !!

Lolz, so what you called massacre of Hindus?? Self defense?? It is our media that bought this things to general public.. You have no idea what you are talking about.. I think you misunderstood your judiciary and media with ours where terrorists in publict threatens judges and Scots free. Already court ordered inquiry against Modi and SIT gave him clean chit.. Not every country have a weak judiciary and spineless media as yours. We elect him to get rid of a corrupt government which looted us.. BJP able to get majority in Muslim dominated areas shows that we the people of India were fed up with a corrupt government which looted us for a decade..

Never thought a day would come when Hafiz Saeed feel upset about shattered friendship between India and Pakistan......
yea I am heart broken too

he must be reading comments here and laughing his head off

hafissaeed.jpg

Should give him a nobel prize for that.. :haha:

Back
Top Bottom