What's new

Modi has come, India-Pakistan friendship is shattered: Hafiz Saeed

@Azlan Haider , your arguments now look like just rants coming out from a broken tape recorder.. If you do not have anything to argue, then move on!!

O really ?? :lol: ....... Accept the truth my friend ... You guys have elected extremists and terrorists ...

Who gave entry to this guy in PDF think tank analysts group?

10171161_1425548267706611_4671957031629657124_n.jpg

Beta Juma Juma 8 din hoyay nahi tujhay yahan , aur harkatain daikh apni

@Irfan Baloch, these are the news of so called gathering of 300 dumb fuch madrassa idiots..

Hafiz Saeed leads mass rally in Islamabad - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Am not sure the picture shows only 300 madrassah dumb fucks

28pak1.jpg

Haha.. still better than your country where Judiciary let go terrorist because of death threats :haha:

he is addressing a joint rally of Pakistan difa council... most people there were jamat islami activists. this is the only legitimate platform he got.

even the picture is wrong.. background is Lahore with badshahi mosque with Islamabad caption? I dont get it

in the same rallies he joins hands with a other leaders.

Haha Jaise Modi ke pehle to Bada yaarana tha India pakistan ka :D
did you accept his invite yet?

O really ?? :lol: ....... Accept the truth my friend ... You guys have elected extremists and terrorists ...

Lolz, accept just because you keep ranting here? We Indians do not elect leaders according to the wish of some random Pakistanis.. We have better things to do like improving our economy and infrastructure along with eradication of poverty.. UPA government failed in these areas miserably so we get rid of that government.. Its simple as that.. Now move on!!

he is addressing a joint rally of Pakistan difa council... most people there were jamat islami activists. this is the only legitimate platform he got.

even the picture is wrong.. background is Lahore with badshahi mosque with Islamabad caption? I dont get it

?

Mate, the picture was pasted from another source.. Not linked with the news..

Lolz, accept just because you keep ranting here? We Indians do not elect leaders according to the wish of some random Pakistanis.. We have better things to do like improving our economy and infrastructure along with eradication of poverty.. UPA government failed in these areas miserably so we get rid of that government.. Its simple as that.. Now move on!!
The difference is, except butthurt Pakistanis like you no one calls him a terrorist.

Okay ...... Keep living in denial and delusions .. We don`t care anyways

Last edited:

There is no point trying to convince Pakistanis.

Nawaz considers Pakistan army as his enemy so he goes ahead and invites Modi to visit Pakistan although Manmohan Singh already humiliated him earlier
C'mon you know, he have got reason to feel so :lol:

we have not elected him but you have elected an extremist .
Okay let's just end this rant. Watch the work and word of both people at present. You'll get the difference.

Ah man this is bloody brilliant .... it gives me happiness to know that Pakistan doesn't want to learn from the past mistakes. Coming years would be to look out for, Pakistan will be answered in the language they best understand. for every act of terrorist act happening on the soil of India .. there would be a quick and harsh reply in Pakistan.

:lol:

Yeah - you have time to rant and rave and troll. besides, it wasn't meant specifically for you except the first two lines - it was meant for all Pakistani's here.
have you accepted Hafeez Invite yet or did you press "explode"?

did you accept his invite yet?

He is an important leader of the third power center of Pakistan - the Mullah group. So what we effectively have is comments from the administration, comments from the Mullahs - I would be interested in the first power center's comments to round it all up - that is comments from the GHQ.

It's one all atm.

have you accepted Hafeez Invite yet or did you press "explode"?

I had some valid questions there but the troll ignored it because it was above his pay grade. :lol:

He is an important leader of the third power center of Pakistan - the Mullah group. So what we effectively have is comments from the administration, comments from the Mullahs - I would be interested in the first power center's comments to round it all up - that is comments from the GHQ.
the Mullah group is now the enemy of Pakistan military since it joined the war on terror
its most vocal against Pakistani operations against Taliban. if I give you the run down of some members of that Mullah Alliance that holds these agitation rallies then you will know how impossible it is for army to support them. they include the political mouth pieces of taliban like JUI and ALh Suntat wal Jamat (the political front organisation of LeJ that beheads our soldiers)

most of these rallies come out against "vulgarism", drone strikes, load shedding electricity and secular/ liberal parties and people like hafiz saeed get a chance of claim to fame. earlier Sheikh Rashid who is self confessed spokesperson of GHQ, made a mistake of attending the rally and was dressed down so many people that he publicly announced that he had nothing to do with that group.

please dont believe me because you shouldnt as it goes against the Indian narrative.

the Mullah group is now the enemy of Pakistan military since it joined the war on terror
its most vocal against Pakistani operations against Taliban. if I give you the run down of some members of that Mullah Alliance that holds these agitation rallies then you will know how impossible it is for army to support them. they include the political mouth pieces of taliban like JUI and ALh Suntat wal Jamat (the political front organisation of LeJ that beheads our soldiers)

most of these rallies come out against "vulgarism", drone strikes, load shedding electricity and secular/ liberal parties and people like hafiz saeed get a chance of claim to fame. earlier Sheikh Rashid who is self confessed spokesperson of GHQ, made a mistake of attending the rally and was dressed down so many people that he publicly announced that he had nothing to do with that group.

please dont believe me because you shouldnt as it goes against the Indian narrative.

I know that, the Mullah group is supporting the TTP and other sectarian groups within Pakistan to the extent that they want to see them as official entities inside Pakistan. But incidentally these groups are against India too - it's a bit complicated - they were against the division of India but for ulterior motives, but are now enemies against the present state of India. These are the groups that are funding terrorists to India and comically are also funding terrorists inside Pakistan too.

But they have a powerful voice inside Pakistan - no denying that, they are a power center - not in the political sense but in the population masses sense, plus they are what joins Pakistan's islamiat with the state of Pakistan.

I have a different take on the whole Indo Pak issue,

The Nawaz's and a big section of Pakistani's do indeed look towards India as future partners in development of trade, business and growth. They want a whole trade route integration of South Asia - something on the lines of what Manmohan dreamt of...Breakfast in Delhi - Lunch in Lahore and dinner in Kabul.

The military has given them tacit approval to approach India for talks "Provided that there is a favorable and face saving resolution on Kashmir" and other issues.

The Mullah / Jihadi combine is of course against any relations with idol worshippers - but then they are against the present state of Pakistan too, which they prefer to be ruled under calipha and shariah.

The PA would most likely cease to be spoil sport in any negotiations but the risk for the failure in talks will emerge from this mullah / jihadi nexus in the form of a terror attack.

Back
Top Bottom