What's new

Modi has come, India-Pakistan friendship is shattered: Hafiz Saeed

...... HS has also been given a clean chit by our courts .... And your court system is not better than our court system .. Someone lied to you

And what I am saying is : "Killing Muslims is also terrorism" and Indian Hindus need to realize this
Yes indeed it is and more Hindus are worried about it then the Muslims themselves. But we also respect our courts and in the past we accepted many rulings of the court which was not otherwise favourable. And this time its no different.

But in pakistan you never lived in true secular environment and therefore might find it difficult to understand. But as far as Indian muslims are concerned, they are our countrymen and we shall be with them as they are with us.
I have provided more than enough proof to back my assertions.Let's agree to disagree and leave it to neutral readers to judge which side is telling the truth.

Btw, just to put icing on the cake-

'Anti-Muslim' Indian leader Modi 'hated' in Pakistan | Asia | DW.DE | 19.02.2014

"Modi is a monster. He is responsible for the killings of thousands of Muslims in Gujarat. Pakistan should break ties with India if he becomes the prime minister," Asif Bajwa, a taxi driver in Karachi, told DW.

For most Pakistanis, Modi's name is synonymous with the 2002 Gujarat massacre, in which some 1,000 people, mainly Muslims, were killed.

These are mere desperate attempt of dying man!!
Those guys covertly and overtly playing Muslim, minority, suffering blah blah cards for long time. They could not digest that people in India has rejected two nations theory and give their mandate to BJP/ NDA

Most of the states with sizable Muslim population has trusted NDA against whatever and worst in J&K all seats went in to NDA/ BJP bag. Now their Kashmir issue is about to disappear let alone muslim brotherhood cards.

huij7f78.jpg
Its' new beginning and we all collectively selected India, we've selected development, we've selected jobs, we've selected security, we've selected peace ..... against hindu, muslim, cast, minority etc. nonsense!

@Azlan Haider , your arguments now look like just rants coming out from a broken tape recorder.. If you do not have anything to argue, then move on!!
Cmon now, Appreciate the paresh rawal humor !!!

Well .. All Indian governments have supported/carried out state terrorism in Kashmir , and have supported terrorism against Pakistan ...... But here we are talking about "General Public electing terrorists" ...... It has never happened in Pakistan .... But now it has happened in India .... It is a undeniable fact ..... Rest of your rants/opinions are unimportant and carry no weight ...

I don`t have time to reply your stupid and irrelevant rants
Quite a post, especially when Most of your rants/opinions are unimportant and carry no weight ...

Quite a post, especially when Most of your rants/opinions are unimportant and carry no weight ...

Cmon now ...... Modi has Muslim blood on his hands and now he is the elected PM of the so called "World`s largest democracy" !! ... These are FACTS ...... Baqi sab yahan is usual rona dhona by bharatis and nothing new ...

They could not digest that people in India has rejected two nations theory and give their mandate to BJP/ NDA

Yeah , The Hindus have rejected the Two Nations Theory by electing Hindu terrorists who kill Muslims ... !! :crazy:

Cmon now ...... Modi has Muslim blood on his hands and now he is the elected PM of the so called "World`s largest democracy" !! ... These are FACTS ...... Baqi sab yahan is usual rona dhona by bharatis and nothing new ...

Muslim Muslim Muslim Muslim , Muslim ...
Can't u see, hear and think beyond Muslim??

your though process starts with Muslim and stops at Muslim ...

Think beyond Islam. Islam is nothing but one of many religion born on earth. One day this religion will die.

Indians (including Muslims) do not agree with you... look at results in J&K ..it's a big slap to people thinking on other lines.

92bggeil.jpg

Islamabad: Reacting to the Bharatiya Janata Party's victory in the Lok Sabha elections, 26/11 mastermind and Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed has said that there is no longer a chance of improved relations with India. Addressing a gathering in Islamabad, Saeed said the recent election was won on an anti-Pakistan and non-secular agenda.

Saeed has also called Modi a tyrant. "Modi has come. Now, god willing, the illusion of friendship will be shattered. In fact it is already shattered," Saeed said.

"You cannot carry out this friendship any more; he (Modi) is going to show you another way. Everyone knows that the entire Indian election was contested on anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam sentiments," he added.

Modi has come, India-Pakistan friendship is shattered: Hafiz Saeed - IBNLive

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lulz :P

I heard this Rat has increase his number of guards. Look like Terrorists are afraid of there life now..

Yeah , The Hindus have rejected the Two Nations Theory by electing Hindu terrorists who kill Muslims ... !! :crazy:

Still in Denial ..... Ostrich Syndrome at it's best!!

State with >60% Muslims has elected Modi!! -- Enjoy!! I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings! Two nations theory i.e. dividing humanity for sake of personal gain and opportunism at it's best :crazy:.

92bggeil.jpg

Think beyond Islam. Islam is nothing but one of many religion born on earth. One day this religion will die.

Yes thats all that matters to us, this Modi bugger killed sub continent muslims, he is a marked man for life. We will hate him regardless of what he does and ask Indian muslims to stand up against this enemy who is responsible for so many innocent deaths and rapes of their community

Indians (including Muslims) do not agree with you... look at results in J&K ..it's a big slap to people thinking on other lines.

92bggeil.jpg

How the hell does J&K even count with the voter turn out there

Yes thats all that matters to us, this Modi bugger killed sub continent muslims, he is a marked man for life. We will hate him regardless of what he does and ask Indian muslims to stand up against this enemy who is responsible for so many innocent deaths and rapes of their community

How the hell does J&K even count with the voter turn out there

Keep denying! World is moving on!
we cannot make you see any thing if you pretend to be blind !

Leave aside jokers like Zaid Hamid and Hafiz Saeed. Just check out posts from "ordinary" Pakistanis like @Windjammer and @hussain0216 how they are frothing in the mouth after he has been elected PM. How many anti Modi threads have been opened in the last few days by the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. All this goes to prove that your countrymen are burning after our elections

Now I know why Pakistani's here are calling Modi a terrorist. Pakistani's are terrified of Modi.
There are dozens of threads, created by Pakistani's here, dedicated to Modi in the past few days.
@Soumitra
What utter nonsense, i may have commented in some Modi thread but don't recall contributing one to him, on the contrary one could argue how the Indians post comment and act frivolously on Pakistan related issues, some Indian forums have a dedicated Zahid Hamid section, by your definition, the Indians must crap themselves at the mere mention of ZH.
As i said elsewhere, Pakistan buys a dozen second hand F-16s and the Indians take a fit, Here you have a new head of a hostile neighbour spitting nails hence in his own words, every action invites reaction so you will find members hammering those nails in place.
I must also add that due to heavy Indian traffic, such rivalry is confined to this forum, otherwise i found Pakistanis rather watch a snail climb a wall than discuss some one like Modi.

Last edited:
Still in Denial ..... Ostrich Syndrome at it's best!!

State with >60% Muslims has elected Modi!! -- Enjoy!! I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings!

92bggeil.jpg

How many in Muslim dominated Kashmir Valley voted for BJP ?? Did BJP win in any of the three constituencies of Kashmir valley ?? ..... BJP won in Jammu and Laddakh only , not in Kashmir valley ...... Ostrich Syndrome ??? :lol:

Keep dreaming ...

Last edited:
One extremist talking about another extremist ! :unsure:

Heck both have been exonerated by the Courts as well ! :lol:
:tdown:

meray kiaal mai jinaab nai tou earthquake pai bhi Kashmir ka dora nahi kia hoga ???

They cannot think anything else as their whole identity is based on religion. Nation before religion will bring them back to their roots which ain't Islam.

Hafiz Saeed says Modi's victory shattered Indo-Pak friendship; bans export of terrorists to India
Hafiz Saeed has said that the rise of saffron party has shattered Indo-Pak friendship and taking first retaliatory measure he
banned the export of terrorists to India.
Islamabad. Reacting sharply to Modi's victory in Indian Lok Sabha elections, eminent Pakistani leader Hafiz Saeed has
said that the rise of communal forces in India has shattered Indo-Pak friendship. To protest this unpleasant development,
Saeed has announced that his organization will stop export of quality terrorists to India.
"You can't always expect us to be so big hearted. If India wants us to continue the export of highly skilled manpower, they
need to create friendly environment. With
people like Modi in power, the conditions are turning very hostile for us to carry on our selfless service," said Hafiz Saeed
sending out strong signal to the newly elected party across the border.
Saeed also said that, the kind of anti- Pakistan rhetoric BJP leaders had resorted to throughout the election campaign has hugely upset his boys.
"Earlier boys used to feel at home in India, but now it seems they are not welcome.
Now I'm afraid that I'd have to start new motivational classes for them," Hafiz Saeed revealed.
"But for the time being, no friendly terrorist services to India," he added. Hafiz Saeed's open threat has sent shock
waves across India, especially in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Many separatist leaders have expressed their concerns
about its impact on J&K tourism.
"I will urge Hafiz Ji to reconsider his decision, as a lot of people here in Kashmir who are dependent on them for their
livelihood," said separatist leader Shabir Geelani making an emotional appeal to Hafiz Saeed.
A section of intelligentsia in India too is unhappy with the proceedings. They have called it first attack on India's secular image because of Modi's rise.
"Earlier they used to infiltrate and we used to condemn, and now they are condemning
while people like Giriraj Singh are asking us to infiltrate. India is the new Pakistan!" a
self proclaimed intellectual concluded. Meanwhile, Pak PM Nawaz Sharif has asked Modi not to worry about Hafizs ban on
supplyof terrorists.
“I am inviting Modi Ji to Pakistan, and promise that I will send Pak army soldiers as a compensation for Hafizs men unwillingness to go to India,” said Nawaz
Sharif while inviting Modi to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom