What's new

Pakistani man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for jihad

Status
Not open for further replies.
34106_600.jpg

Yeah, right.. JuD is a charity organisation and Hafeez Saeed is just a social worker and religious scholar..:disagree::tdown:

These Indians are so funny. They make toilet news discuss themselves and then conclude it. :rofl:. Don't care if it is toilet news. Good going india.

No man, we are nothing in front of you great toilet news maker artists. Forgive us if we've failed in making it up to your standards :omghaha:

These Indians are so funny. They make toilet news discuss themselves and then conclude it. :rofl:. Don't care if it is toilet news. Good going india.

For most of the poor people of Pakistan who are educated in Madarsassas and who are fed with fantasies of heaven , jihad offers food, income ,training and also a ticket to heaven. Since 1947 this jihadi movement is being fought with devastating results to pakistan and neighboring countries.

Last edited:
Of course its toilet news when some Pakistani deliberately wants to flush down his sons down the gutters.
So gutters you mean india?. Because hafiz saeed is sending them there.isnt it?. So india is gutter this one is new for me. :rofl:

No man, we are nothing in front of you great toilet news maker artists. Forgive us if we've failed in making it up to your standards :omghaha:
Thanks and keep it up. :rofl:

No man we've already failed:( we'll Rather just stay on reporting real incidents. We ccan't match upto your expertise in this art.
This is what you call reporting real incidents. Then don't be disappointed you are not failed. I would say you are going ahead of us. :rofl:

Unfortunately it's just for the Pakistani mentality, but for the rest of the world, it's real:( Here you've also got one more talent of denying the truth. Wonder how much talented you guys are:what:
This is what you call reporting real incidents. Then don't be disappointed you are not failed. I would say you are going ahead of us. :rofl:

Unfortunately it's just for the Pakistani mentality, but for the rest of the world, it's real:( Here you've also got one more talent of denying the truth. Wonder how much talented you guys are:what:
Thanks for recognising our talent. As far as indians concerns their concept of world starts and ends in india. Don't worry nothing to sad about keep it up you will reach our standards. Well an insane will accept this news as truth. Yes you can call it indian truth. Then I can believe in this. :rofl:

I know you are just trying to placate me by lying that I am expert in faking news, but I've searched and found that what I state is all just truth:( For example just check this news, Which i stated, it's all Just boring truth:

Times of India :

Now, youth from Jammu & Kashmir can find jobs with the Army’s help - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

World news :

Pak man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for 'jihad' - Worldnews.com

NDTV :

Pakistani man hands over three sons to Hafiz Saeed for 'jihad' | NDTV.com

Siasat :

Pak man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for 'jihad' | Siasat

See i am just nothing in front of you in faking news:(
Thanks for recognising our talent. As far as indians concerns their concept of world starts and ends in india. Don't worry nothing to sad about keep it up you will reach our standards. Well an insane will accept this news as truth. Yes you can call it indian truth. Then I can believe in this. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom