What's new

Pakistani man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for jihad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father did not get 72 virgins but wants his son to get 72*3 virgins.... Heavens are working overtime to provide virgins....

But dont worry Indian army will do the job atleast to send them to hell....

These Indians are so funny. They make toilet news discuss themselves and then conclude it. :rofl:. Don't care if it is toilet news. Good going india.
Don't laugh so hard. You may burst the remaining two and a half brain cells you are endowed with.

Here.....

this is where pakistanis have a problem.....i.e. Denial...as seen in above posts....even if peopl are giving various international sources they will still curse ToI..
seriously man this is like closing eyes because of hatred towards a news article posted by an india....shame on you...people like you make a pakistan what it is today!!!

sanner pakistani members: this post is not ment for you just some f retards

I know you are just trying to placate me by lying that I am expert in faking news, but I've searched and found that what I state is all just truth:( For example just check this news, Which i stated, it's all Just boring truth:

Times of India :

Now, youth from Jammu & Kashmir can find jobs with the Army’s help - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

World news :

Pak man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for 'jihad' - Worldnews.com

NDTV :

Pakistani man hands over three sons to Hafiz Saeed for 'jihad' | NDTV.com

Siasat :

Pak man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for 'jihad' | Siasat

See i am just nothing in front of you in faking news:(
Good try but indian news I don't trust So that not international. Rest worldnews go to the same link siasat. And saisat is a fourm just like defence where anybody can paste anything there. So the original source is the indian news. So next time come with better version. You are going good. I don't waste my time now. cherio.

LAHORE: A Pakistani man has handed over his three young sons to Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed for jihad.

Abu Haider, a Jamaat-ud-Dawa activist, handed over his three sons to Saeed at a workers' convention yesterday in Nankana Sahib, about 80 kilometres from Lahore.

"I hand over my three young sons to you for jihad (holy war). They will be now on your hands in your struggle," Haider said.

Saeed appreciated Haider's act and called him a "brave father".:sarcastic:

"Jihad is never waged against Muslims. It is against infidels. The infighting among Muslims is not jihad from any one group," Saeed said.

Jamaat-ud-Dawa is the parent body of banned terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba that carried out the 2008 Mumbai attacks in which 166 people were killed.

There is no formal ban on the JuD and its chief Saeed, who lives freely in Lahore despite a 10-million-dollar bounty offered for him by the US.

Pakistani man hands over 3 sons to Hafiz Saeed for jihad - The Times of India
i think this man got moral boost after pakistan win against india...

indian army will be waiting for your appointement to hell

Extremists in Pakistan need to be dealt with.

They will brainwash the illiterate and young people for their own mean goals.

Your height of ignorance is just at par, siasat is a daily and you made it a forum and WN being an international daily and awarded by Forbes doesn't just quote a daily without verification, but your ignorance is just awesome, unfortunately I lack it:(

Good try but indian news I don't trust So that not international. Rest worldnews go to the same link siasat. And saisat is a fourm just like defence where anybody can paste anything there. So the original source is the indian news. So next time come with better version. You are going good. I don't waste my time now. cherio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom