What's new

Featured JuD chief Hafiz Saeed sentenced to 10 years in jail

We've made this man a joke. One day he is going to jail and one day he is free.

Reminds me of Amir Khan movie where they say Natha marey ga. Next day Natha nahi marey ga.

More you bend over for rich white nations. They will bend you even more. Best bet is to advance business with other nations of the world.

This man is a trillion time more powerful than Fazl ur Rehman yet he is taking this silently,. he is taking this injustice silently cause he loves the state while traitors like Fazl ur Rehman who plot and attack the state at every turn are left untouched, i have always said Pakistan has a history of burning patriots and glorifying traitors, one of the core reasons why the country is in this condition.
You find terrorists, you go to jail. Period.

No more terrorist funding from inside Pakistan. Send them prison. When your family member dies from a terrorist attack, then talk to me about patriotism and loyalty to country.

You find terrorists, you go to jail. Period.

No more terrorist funding from inside Pakistan. Send them prison. When your family member dies from a terrorist attack, then talk to me about patriotism and loyalty to country.
yes right but state should deal with all of them including all secterain ones BLA , other chapters of target killing group if we give them whooping to one of them hard enough they would be in their limits i think we need strong internal security for this

IMO, Pakistan ki Govt nay apna beragarak maarlya hey just because of this shitty FATF which is known Trap group.... kise kay baap may himat nahi kay Pakistan ko in blacklist may dalay... the day FATF put Pakistan into blacklist Pakistan nay L lagadenay hain is region kay aoona beta ub tu hogaye hian blacklist ub detay hain danda... seriously Pakistani Govt is a joke when it comes to FATF

JUD and LET are Pro Army groups , I don't think they do any activity against the state of Pakistan ,for activities against India I will not comment on it .
The legal standard isn't whether a group or individual conducts activities against the Pakistani State - the legal standard is whether money laundering occurred and/or material support was provided to proscribed organizations.

LeT/JuD/HS had all become liabilities for the State since the Mumbai attacks.

The State & national interests come first, everyone and everything else is dispensable.
IMO, Pakistan ki Govt nay apna beragarak maarlya hey just because of this shitty FATF which is known Trap group.... kise kay baap may himat nahi kay Pakistan ko in blacklist may dalay... the day FATF put Pakistan into blacklist Pakistan nay L lagadenay hain is region kay aoona beta ub tu hogaye hian blacklist ub detay hain danda... seriously Pakistani Govt is a joke when it comes to FATF
Think about the game long term Stealth sahib.

That's all I'll say on this.

Back
Top Bottom