What's new

US Names Jamaat-ud-Dawa as Terror Outfit, Sanctions Two Lashkar Leaders

If 53000 dead Pakistanis haven't changed the Pakistani mindset..I doubt a few sanctions..or Pakistani organisations/citizens being declared terrorists, would!
These sanctions are not to change Pakistani mindset. Just to make the work of terrorists a little more difficult. A strategy of 1000 cuts of our own ;)

Totaly confused brain- what Jamat ud dawa or LeT has to do with these 53000 dead?-

Mind the distinction between JuD- LeT and TTP-

Actually its neither TTP, LeT or JuD that has caused this mayhem in Pakistan. Its the mentality of people who want to create this distinction between terrorists who suite their agenda and the ones that dont, which is responsible for the mess Pakistan finds itself in and also for these 53000 deaths.

The typical good terrorist / bad terrorist conundrum.

Pakistan itself is nor a permanent member and neither have any hopes for becoming so in future hence your argument of Pakistan stoping India is absurd . Only a permanent member can veto our entry.

We have China- Case Closed-

They already declared it as "Terrorist Organization" long time back.so is UN.why suddenly a different declaration??

What difference this declaration makes????? Everyone knows what he is.... Everyone knows who supports him.....

Totaly confused brain- what Jamat ud dawa or LeT has to do with these 53000 dead?-
Mind the distinction between JuD- LeT and TTP-
btw i call my wife Ammy- magar pyar say :D-

All are terrorist organization ohh sorry good terrorism as per your standard.

BTW that name also belongs to my x.

why Pakistan always depends on other country for this kind of things???

plus,looks like China ditched Pakistan on this issue... :cray::cray:

http://in.chineseembassy.org/eng/ssygd/zygx/t191495.htm
It was USA earlier till they forced Pakistan into WoT with the threat of bombing Pakistan to stone age if they did not cooperate
Now its China. Wait till China loses patience on the Islamic terrorism in their country.
And the cycle will go on

To stop you from getting permanent membership- :D-
btw there are other examples including you- of countries not following UN and still are members and influence decisions-

@ares you guys are desperate- so desperate that you forget to consider a very important factor distinguishing the two- Demographics-

Demographics and their current assigned targets are irrelevant..their indoctrination and ideology is the same.
That is why many Jihadi from Afghan Jihad found themselves in Kashmir after Soviets had left..and many Kashmiri Jihadis were fighting against American and Pakistanis once American had invaded.

Tell me you haven't heard of Punjabi Taliban?!

It is inevitable that these Jihadi groups, whom you have nurtured to fight against India..will be eventually be battling against the Pakistani state in case of U turn(as in happened after 9/11)..and you ll rue the day you created them...just like how, you curse Zia for creating Jihadi groups against Afghanistan and bringing Kalashnikov culture to Pakistan.

now they have to come up with new name.. like Jamaad-ud-dikka or lashkar-e-salna.. **sigh** :disagree:

Because many of them are now working for RAW Mr and Army is trying its level best avoid civilian casualties

And most of your terrorist organisation work for /created / funded / sheltered by Pakistani ISI..so tell me again why Indian army are terrorist for killing these jihadi scums in Kashmir and Pakistani army is not, for doing so Wazirstan?

1. It is true, that when ever a terrorist is assassinated by a targeted strike, is replaced by another and usually a more ruthless leader..but that has not stopped Israelis or even Americans from it. From your own country's example,2. two of your TTP heads and many sub commanders have been assassinated... they have a new leader today, but TTP is a shadow of what it used to be couple of years back...Al Qaida is almost finished.
3.These targeted strike, take time and a need to keep up constant pressure but they do take their toll on these terrorist outfits.(afterall every one fears death, even terrorists)

3. All Musharraf did was, reduce their state funding..there are still many sympathizers for LeT with in Pakistani establishment, who continue fund and provide them with targets...afterall you can not successfully control a terrorist organisation by completely cutting it loose.

4. There was a time, when these Taliban guys(which now forn TTP) were also considered as Mujahids, when they were combating the evil soviets in Afghanistan..today they are considered the scourge of Pakistan.

5. Pakistani love affair with LeT is bound to end the same way..afterall who could have predicted 9/11 and Pakistan being forced to choose sides against Jihadi forces(which it had created and nurtured) on its western borders.
1. did it solved anythng for US .. Alqeeda is still their, Tal;iban is still their ... The have ruined Iraq, libya and afghanistan more then it was before .. Iraq is a mess now much bigger then when it was under Saddam, Libya is a mess now, smae goes for Afghanistan ..

2. both have nothng to do with elimination of leaders .. in case of both swat and North wazirsiatan .. they are weak becoz of the operation ... its nothng to do with killing of the leaers .. Most of the TTp guys are killed when we were having a peace nigocization .. to kill the peace deal btw TTP and Establisment ./. look it up on internet and u will know .. ( personally im against negotiations )

3. well these nut jobs dnt care .. the concept of jihad is a strenght for muslims .. believing that they will go to Jannat .. ( i am not advocating jihad, just telling a fact ) .. these jahidis (have stood against the most powerful empires .. the faught with very powerful armies , US, isreal, russia and inida .. dont they know that they cant match their force??? they do ... This is why muslim insurgents are the most dangerous ones ...

4. there is a very big misconception in india and they use it as propoganda .. that some people in establishment .. in our country it doesnt work that way .. either the entire army is pro or against it .. if we save haqqanis, it is not the policy of some people in establishment ... its all army .. same goes with LeT ... we didnt let them do anythng for years , stopped aiding them cross over .. but we have to keep them around if we want to use them later ..

5 . Not true .. TTP is not taliban .. taliban have said it time and again.. TTP was never a part of taliban .. No attack from Afghan taliban is lunched inside pakistan .. but since they are fighting USA, they cant pick a fight with TTP... since alot of them are hiding inside these regions ...

6 . I dnt knw.. LeT is smart they have the biggest NGO ... they do alot of social work .. people who have lost blood fighting for kashmir is kinda of heros in Pakistan .. btw it is my personal opnion .. USA lost in Afghanistan due to Pakistan... when US kicked their as in Afghanistan .. we helped them regroup inside Pakistan .. they reinforce and lunched a very effective insurgency ... we never openly supported them after 9/11 .. but taliban has not thing to do with 9/11.. it was alqeeda and pakistan has caught more Alqeeda members then USA ..

i tried to give u my unbiased opinion ... i hope it will give u some insight about the ground realities about Pakistan

And most of your terrorist organisation work for /created / funded / sheltered by Pakistani ISI..so tell me again why Indian army are terrorist for killing these jihadi scums in Kashmir and Pakistani army is not, for doing so Wazirstan?
Mr its again a theory most who were created by ISI hardly 2 % of there members became part of TTP most are not fighting Pakistan they are living peacefully in cities its biggest misconception going around

Mr its again a theory most who were created by ISI hardly 2 % of there members became part of TTP most are not fighting Pakistan they are living peacefully in cities its biggest misconception going around

They are not fighting Pakistan yet..but did you ever imagine a day, that your own tribal jihadis which supported you immensely against Soviets will be waging a war against you ..once you aligned with American in WOT.

But my questions wasn't this ..my question was, why Pakistani army fighting TTP(who are supposedly working for RAW) in wazirstan..aren't terrorists but Indian army fighting LeT(working for ISI) in Kashmir is??!!

They are not fighting Pakistan yet..but did you ever imagine a day, that your own tribal jihadis which supported you immensely against Soviets will be waging a war against you ..once you aligned with American in WOT.

But my questions wasn't this ..my question was, why Pakistani army fighting TTP(who are supposedly working for RAW) in wazirstan..aren't terrorists but Indian army fighting LeT(working for ISI) in Kashmir is??!!
Yes because in Kashmir they are fighting for people of Kashmir for their freedom and for you they may be terrorists for us they are not as for some groups in TTP who are paid by RAW they are mass murdering civilians mostly in Pakistan

how many time they gona name JUD as terrorist? after every 3 years these yankees name JUD as terrorist but guess what neither saudia nor we care about USA labelling JUD as terrorist :P

There will come a time, when that too will happen..just like Americans came and got OBL and major Pakistani cities will be bombed(just like its outskirts are being bombed), because Pakistanis choose to let terrorist roam freely in them.
then lungi baz sitting in Delhi will be targeted simple as that specially that murderer and terrorist MODI

Beileve me.. they are a bigger threat to pakistan than to india and US. If you allow UN designated terrorists to roam freely... who will invest in your economy. By taking action against terrorists you can gain only. There are financial implications. Look the things in it totality.
believe me hindu terrorist and extremist in ur military are biggest threat to you indians then Pakistan specially that rogue RAW agency killing its own citizens to Blame ISI in a false flag operations

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom