What's new

Hafiz Saeed calls followers to wage jihad against India

--
it above their head..
they care dam about people -kahsmiris or muslim in india..
they give dam about religion -- the biggest culprit of defaming relgion for small gains
all they want is water from kashmir..
ego to prove that they defeated india..
to prove their existence of two nation theory ..
their problme is not india
they themself our problem for themselves
I hope the Pakistani's are aware of the theory of unintended consequences.. Even if they somehow were to win the Kashmir valley someday by using religion as a tool, they would end up loosing a lot more than they bargained for...
Some of it we are already seeing in the amount of violence we are seeing inside Pakistan today..

Jihad is part of islam but no proper and ghairatmand muslim should do jihad for ISI. ISI's fake jihad is for piece of land, not muslims. They are type of people who would sell you for a dollar to America. Hafiz saeed, the pet dog of ISI, needs to be chained or given pills so that he doesnt bark. Those munafiqs of jumat e islami should also shut their mouths. Kashmir chapter is closed, no fake jihad of ISI should be supported there.

I hope the Pakistani's are aware of the theory of unintended consequences.. Even if they somehow were to win the Kashmir valley someday by using religion as a tool, they would end up loosing a lot more than they bargained for...
--
Even if they somehow were to win the Kashmir valley someday, they would end up loosing a lot more than they bargained for...
this is the crux of the mater..
they are verge of loosing nation and its identity ..
their thrust for kashmir made nation sick,paralise and verge of dead end now..
hope sense prevails .....

Jihad is part of islam but no proper and ghairatmand muslim should do jihad for ISI. ISI's fake jihad is for piece of land, not muslims. They are type of people who would sell you for a dollar to America. Hafiz saeed, the pet dog of ISI, needs to be chained or given pills so that he doesnt bark. Those munafiqs of jumat e islami should also shut their mouths. Kashmir chapter is closed, no fake jihad of ISI should be supported there.
--
you are in minority here..many supprt the Sir Hafsex sayyed ...
dont call him dog.. its insult of dog
pak need to focus on its identity, value, nation and most imp the PEOPLE..
Pâk sarzamin šâd bâd
Kešvare hasin šâd bâd
To nešâne azme âlišân, arze Pâkestân!
Markaze yaqin šâd bâd
May the holy land, stay glad;
Beautious realm, stay glad.
Thou, the sign of high resolve—
Land of Pakistan!
Citadel of faith, stay glad.
Pâk sarzamin kâ nezâm
Qowate axuwate avâm
Qoum, molk, saltanat
Pâyande tâbande bâd!
Šâd bâd manzele morâd
Order of the holy land,
Power of fraternity of the populace;
Nation, country, and domain;
Ever luminous remain!
The cherished goal, stay glad.
Parcame setârevo helâl
Rahbare taraqqiyo kamâl
Tarjomâne mâzišâne hâl, jâne esteqbâl!
Sâyeye Khodâye zouljalâl
Flag with the star and crescent
Leader of progress and ascent
Dragoman of past, pride of present;
Soul of future!
Shadow of God of grandeur.

I was talking about Nawaaz inviting MMS for his own swearing in ceremony in Pakistan.

The rest of your post I did not quite understand.

Isn't calling for swearing is just a heads up for talks and doing something obvious is not a masterstroke. We are quite clear how badly pak wants talk on kashmir, no wonder after being snubbed by Indian PM, he still chose to come to India.

On top of that humiliation, I am afraid he wont be able to draw any benefits out of Modi.

--
Even if they somehow were to win the Kashmir valley someday, they would end up loosing a lot more than they bargained for...
this is the crux of the mater..
they are verge of loosing nation and its identity ..
their thrust for kashmir made nation sick,paralise and verge of dead end now..
hope sense prevails .....

--
you are in minority here..many supprt the Sir Hafsex sayyed ...
dont call him dog.. its insult of dog
pak need to focus on its identity, value, nation and most imp the PEOPLE..
Pâk sarzamin šâd bâd
Kešvare hasin šâd bâd
To nešâne azme âlišân, arze Pâkestân!
Markaze yaqin šâd bâd
May the holy land, stay glad;
Beautious realm, stay glad.
Thou, the sign of high resolve—
Land of Pakistan!
Citadel of faith, stay glad.
Pâk sarzamin kâ nezâm
Qowate axuwate avâm
Qoum, molk, saltanat
Pâyande tâbande bâd!
Šâd bâd manzele morâd
Order of the holy land,
Power of fraternity of the populace;
Nation, country, and domain;
Ever luminous remain!
The cherished goal, stay glad.
Parcame setârevo helâl
Rahbare taraqqiyo kamâl
Tarjomâne mâzišâne hâl, jâne esteqbâl!
Sâyeye Khodâye zouljalâl
Flag with the star and crescent
Leader of progress and ascent
Dragoman of past, pride of present;
Soul of future!
Shadow of God of grandeur.
Are you drunk or what?

That implies that the Kahsmiri separatist movement is primarily religious communal based and not on some perceived sense of injustice.
They don't want live with you and they never had and the injustice is you force bally are ruling them

US media routinely exhorts the public to support military action against other nations -- Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, etc.

You are letting the word jihad confuse you: as long as he is talking about supporting Kashmiri civilians against the Indian Army, not Indian civilians, there is nothing wrong with his right to free speech.

I will never understand why Indians consider this to be a "masterstroke". Nawaaz Sharif also invited MMS, was that a "masterstroke"?

Sending and accepting invitations is a routine matter. It doesn't take a great statesman to do so: even schmucks like Modi and Nawaz can do it.

I hope your view is shared by a large enough segment of the Indian population and Modi listens to you.

I really do.

You are TTA.Then think like a TTA.It is not like an invitation from Nawaz Sharif.It is invitation from PM of India to all SAARC leaders.It has a lot of explanation.

When does 1 guy started representing the entire EDUCATED COMMUNITY OF PAKISTAN. Believe me everyone in my FAMILY AND FAMILY FRIENDS and most of ppl i know outside family all want him dead, because of his extremism.

k if you say so man

US media routinely exhorts the public to support military action against other nations -- Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, etc.

You are letting the word jihad confuse you: as long as he is talking about supporting Kashmiri civilians against the Indian Army, not Indian civilians, there is nothing wrong with his right to free speech.

This is fundamentally opposed from forming local militias to attack sovereign nations.

There is no confusion. This is what the man said:

On Wednesday, Jamat- ud- Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed delivered a fiery speech as thousands of followers joined him at the famous Aabpara Chowk - situated just a few hundred yards from the ISI headquarters - and asked them to get ready as the " time has come to perform the final jihad against India to free Kashmir from Indian occupation". " Are you ready to help Kashmiri brothers and sisters? Would you join me for this noble cause?" Saeed asked the gathering.
Thousands of his followers responded to their leader by assuring him that they were ready to fight India. "Kadam badhao Hafiz Saeed, hum tumhare sath hain (Lead the way Hafiz Saeed, we are with you," an energetic crowd of roughly 7,000 to 10,000 chanted.

While we may dance around what he meant by jihad, the fact that he points it towards my nation and asks for Pakistani volunteers is worrying.

Last edited:
They don't want live with you and they never had and the injustice is you force bally are ruling them
But, they don't want to live with you either... Only a small fringe in the valley want azadi...
Pakistan couldn't keep what they already had and half of the country separated in 1971. Half of what is left of Pakistan (Baluchistan) wants separation now. Big chunk of Pastun areas are at war with the Pakistani state. The commercial capital housing 10% of the nations population - Karachi is in flames of sectarian violence. But still the Punjabi-Pakistani is more interested in meddling in Kashmir issue.

Last edited:
The more he is allowed to bark, the more Pakistani youths get radicalised. He is the best thing to happen to India. He should be allowed to start a TV station and a radio station to propogate and convert more youth to radicalism. Less trouble for us. Self destruct button has been switched on! Terrorist Saeed should be provided money from RAW to increase his efforts.

Hard to believe that India can't take this guy out.

And, make him a martyr? How is it in India's interest? India dragging him in diplomatic circles is just to keep Pakistan on the defensive.

Besides, you take out one, there are thousands more to take his place! He is serving India just fine, whipping up a religious frenzy among the vast brainwashed youth in his country.

Thousands of his followers responded to their leader by assuring him that they were ready to fight India. "Kadam badhao Hafiz Saeed, hum tumhare sath hain (Lead the way Hafiz Saeed, we are with you," an energetic crowd of roughly 7,000 to 10,000 chanted.
When is the invasion starting? Is Hafeez saab himself going to lead the charge from the front? His followers seem to be goading him into doing just that..

But, they don't want to live with you either... Only a small fringe in the valley want azadi...
Pakistan couldn't keep what they already had and half of the country separated in 1971. Half of what is left of Pakistan (Baluchistan) wants separation now. Big chunk of Pastun areas are at war with the Pakistani state. But still the Punjabi-Pakistani is more interested in meddling in Kashmir issue.
10422240_1486544498242358_5951665696134415381_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom