What's new

Will Pakistan hand over JuD chief and wanted terrorist Hafiz Saeed to India?

Okay, after reading all the immature and stupid kiddies posts here, here is some food for thought. Hafiz Saeed was tried by a Pakistani court and acquitted ? Did the Indian government fault the acquittal or the lawful constitution of that court? I don't recall so. In effect, Hafiz Saeed as a citizen of Pakistan committed no crime in Pakistan ? All that Hafiz does is spew venom against India from Pakistan? So what is new. Thousands of Indian citizens spew venom against Pakistan annually. We don't extradite them for doing so. The USA declared Hafiz Saeed a terrorist? Why didn't the USA (or even India for that matter) join the proceedings in the Pakistani court as amicus curiae (friend of the court) and present their evidence against Hafiz Saeed and thus ensure his conviction ? From my recollection they didn't do so. If I am correct in these regards, can some Indian or American member of this forum please explain to me on exactly what basis does either India or America expect the PM of Pakistan to overturn the writ of his State and hand over or take action against Hafiz Saeed ?

Has somebody been bitten by the Aman ki Asha bug? Just curious.

If you believe Sri Hafiz Saeed should be handed over to India
Then i think you should hand over Modi to us just because we said so-

Fair Game-
I take that as no.

We are asking for head of UN banned terrorist organisation who masterminded Bombay attack and you are asking for defacto head of our state this is pure trolling.At best we can give you few millions

Hafiz saeed is butt hurt because Haryanvis butchered some 30+ members of his family during partitioned. We don't want the thrown out trash back, let him stay in Pak land and do the charity work there.

Nope. Just trying to prove to the rest of the world that there are sensible Indians out there :D

Just trying to prove to the world that India is still full of left-liberals (back-stabbed India during 1962 war) and Jai Chands.

Just trying to prove to the world that India is still full of left-liberals (back-stabbed India during 1962 war) and Jai Chands.

Yeah , yeah yeah. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. You right wing Hindutvas in my opinion are no better than the TTP of Pakistan

Yeah , yeah yeah. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. You right wing Hindutvas in my opinion are no better than the TTP of Pakistan

For me the only valid stand is the official stand of the GOI. And since the GOI has designated JUD as a terror organization anjd Hafiz Saeed a terrorist, being a citizen I have already chosen my side. My loyalty lies with my flag and my country.

A true patriot loves his country, not necessarily his government. Be thankful that you are born in a democracy and you have the right to question. Or else, you remain nothing more than a monkey which regurgitates everything your government tells you

I am thinking of experimenting with an indian Cow now- I wanna see how the Goddess moans like- you got a problem with that?- :lol:-

I always respected you as one of the more saner members of this forum. Do you really have to stoop to that poster's level and lose your self respect ?

I take that as no.

We are asking for head of UN banned terrorist organisation who masterminded Bombay attack and you are asking for defacto head of our state this is pure trolling.At best we can give you few millions
How about cutting the crap and ask directly from Pakistan by giving it the proofs you have got?-
Sri Hafiz Saeed is Pakistani and UN cant do sh! T to make us gift him to you-

You want Sri Maharaj Hafiz Saeed follow the proper channels-

Last edited:
If India has to act strategically,
I think India should let Hafeez sayeed live and do nothing.coz
1) He makes sure that Pakistani who follow him become confirmed nut jobs and are not Productive in any other way to the country other than becoming a terrorist.
2) There will continue to be an opinion around the world that Pakistan supports terrorism as long as he is freely roaming Pakistan,thereby negative publicity and automatic support for India in Terrorism relayed Issues

If they had any sense they would, millions have been killed because of 9/11 and tens of thousands because of 26/11.

If pakistan had handed over osama bin laden a decade back it would have saved thousands of lives.

But the lack of common sense prevents sane thinking.

If pakistan had handed over hafiz, llakkwi and the rest it wouldnt be in such a mess.

UAE, SA send off terrorists who take refuge there.

It would help if you know what you are talking about. Get your facts sorted.

It would help if you know what you are talking about. Get your facts sorted.

My facts are perfectly sorted - it requires an unbiased mind that knows the truth and the chain of events to understand what I mean when I say pakistan would have been in a much better place if it had handed over obl and other AQ leaders as well as culprits of 9/11 and 26/11.

Back
Top Bottom