What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

why don't you have a referendum in whole pakistan including bluchistan and sindh..

You make me laugh:
30mohsj.jpg

the same logic you are giving for kashmir can be applied for sindh and baluchistan..;)
anyway..
it's better to fight terrorism, poverty and illiteracy first..:)

ok
good night.:sleep:

From us Baloch and Sindhi members:

2mng5rl.jpg

Ask @T-Faz @A.Rafay @Irfan Baloch n others... :lol:

So nothing new they have been saying this for a long long time now. It would be better if they start to worry about their own country and take care of the insurgency at home.

Mr. Hafiz Saeed has run out of wives, may Allah grant him a lot more.
or he will be a new son in law of india.......... DID u meant that hafiz saeed wanted kashmir freedom just because he wants to marry once more.............:omghaha:

Doesn't mean we should forget the biggest national issue ... kiddo.
yup, that,s why we should add some masala of HAFIZ SAEED MASALAJAT to make TTP TTPK......... somebody knows the recepie ?:super:

Last edited:
Terrorism should be the priority :)

IOK is a national issue.
Terrorism in IOK should be priority ? :what: is that what you mean or is it just my deep heart wish for TTPK :omghaha:

why don't you have a referendum in whole pakistan including bluchistan and sindh..
for what? for deciding in which parts of india our future fifth generation TTPK should operate :omghaha::omghaha:

for baluchis and sindhis yes they are....
and indian gov. never counted kashmir as a disputed territories ...
then why did you ran to united nations in 1948 ? :lol:

Terrorism in IOK should be priority ? is that what you mean or is it just my deep heart wish for TTPK
Eradicating terrorism in Pakistan should be our main priority. Understood? or should I elaborate more

Back
Top Bottom