What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

thanks for the correction sir, i was looking at the graph ( i missed the numbers on the top left corner).
anyway, i'm still taking my stand on his boastings about ISI:tup:

dear ignore about ISI boasting ..... Tori Si Trolling Forum Ki Sehat Kay Liya Achi Hoti ........... :whistle:

Terrorist Incidents For the Period of 2000-2012 in India & Pakistan
Pakistan 5,343
India 4,467
Diffrence 876

My dear I just want to straight the facts ..... difference of Terrorist Incidents b/w Peaceful India & War torn Pakistan facing sever Challenges to its existence for the same period is just '876' incidents

Well, 63000 terrorism related deaths in India with over 1 billion population in last 20 years
India Fatalities :: South Asia Terrorism portal

50,000 terrorism related deaths in Pakistan with under 200 million population in last 10 years..

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2014

Looks like policy to sponsoring terrorism has turned out to be a self goal for Pakistan...

Lol!! A Chinese started a thread and Indians and Pakistanis are fighting and abusing each other whereas the Chinese never made a single post after the starter.

Alas this is South Asia!!

Jab tak 14 August ko har Kashmiri ghar pai Pakistan ka jhanda lehrata rhay ga, tab tak Kashmir hamara rahay ga :pakistan:

Sooner or later, Kashmir banay ga Pakistan !!!

Pakistan and India must work on a Peaceful solution for this issue. If this issue is resolved, there's no reason why Pakistan, India and China can't be major allies in Asia !!!!

Jab tak 14 August ko har Kashmiri ghar pai Pakistan ka jhanda lehrata rhay ga, tab tak Kashmir hamara rahay ga :pakistan:

Sooner or later, Kashmir banay ga Pakistan !!!
come-on-that-wasnt-a-little-bit-funny-really.jpg

That's not funny at all, India can't just continue to suppress the Kashmiri people. sooner or later they will get their freedom. look at scotland, after centuries of struggle, they're finally going to get their freedom. But things don't work so slowly in this age. Kashmiris will get their freedom soon enough !!!

That's not funny at all, India can't just continue to suppress the Kashmiri people. sooner or later they will get their freedom. look at scotland, after centuries of struggle, they're finally going to get their freedom. But things don't work so slowly in this age. Kashmiris will get their freedom soon enough !!!
same logic applies to balochistan!!!

Back
Top Bottom