What's new

India evacuated few students from China for political gain but leaves thousands in Iran. Coronavirus

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This goes to show Iran India relations are strategic and apolitical.

@BHarwana man even some Kasmiri students are asking for help from Iran dont you think Pakistan should help them and evacuate from Iran ..... Leave Indians on India
India has abbandoned thousands of students in Iran. They are stranded in Coronavirus struck areas with no means to return to their country. Flights have been canceled and Indian embassy is not facilitating anyone.

India has abbandoned its citizens and those students are running out of options.

India has abbandoned thousands of students in Iran. They are stranded in Coronavirus struck areas with no means to return to their country. Flights have been canceled and Indian embassy is not facilitating anyone.

India has abbandoned its citizens and those students are running out of options.

You have no idea what you are saying. Firstly, they were evacuated from Wuhan, not from China. There are thousands of Indians in other cities in China and especially Hong Kong. None of them will be evacuated. They were evacuated from Wuhan because Wuhan was a totally different ballgame from the rest of the world. It was the epicenter with the highest density and most importantly, the students were having a very hard time in quarantine, unable to go out, stuck in their rooms 24/7 and doing nothing worthwhile. Similarly, no one has been evacuated from Japan or South Korea. The virus is everywhere, unless indians in a particular place are having a really hard time they wont be evacuated. Iran seems like a nice place to get stuck at - Excellent food, excellent culture and most importantly, no quarantine that locks them in their room. Besides, evacuating people has no use now. Evacuation was considered useful when we thought that the virus could be contained to Wuhan. Now it is everywhere in the world, including India. These students are no more safer in India from the virus than they are in Iran.

@BHarwana man even some Kasmiri students are asking for help from Iran dont you think Pakistan should help them and evacuate from Iran ..... Leave Indians on India
Taftan border wide open my friend and a 3000 people quarantine facility established at Pakistan house and second one under construction. Pakistan policy is not to evacuate as told by WHO. Indian policy is to evacuate as told by USA so go get them.

You have no idea what you are saying. Firstly, they were evacuated from Wuhan, not from China.
Wuhan is not China? Okay I will pass. Your sense of direction issues make you non suitable for discussion.

You have no idea what you are saying. Firstly, they were evacuated from Wuhan, not from China. There are thousands of Indians in other cities in China and especially Hong Kong. None of them will be evacuated. They were evacuated from Wuhan because Wuhan was a totally different ballgame from the rest of the world. It was the epicenter with the highest density and most importantly, the students were having a very hard time in quarantine, unable to go out, stuck in their rooms 24/7 and doing nothing worthwhile. Similarly, no one has been evacuated from Japan or South Korea. The virus is everywhere, unless indians in a particular place are having a really hard time they wont be evacuated. Iran seems like a nice place to get stuck at - Excellent food, excellent culture and most importantly, no quarantine that locks them in their room. Besides, evacuating people has no use now. Evacuation was considered useful when we thought that the virus could be contained to Wuhan. Now it is everywhere in the world, including India. These students are no more safer in India from the virus than they are in Iran.
You have a fair point about other more developed nations who are locking people down correctly, but to leave folks in Iran, run by superstitious, secretive mullahs who hide all sorts of truths from the world and continue to allow large scale public gatherings in spite of this deadly outbreak, is an act of abandonment of your citizens.

In China, only Wuhan is Cat 1 in terms of risk, while the rest of China is Cat 2 - this is what you alluded to in your post. However, the WHOLE of Iran is Cat 1 because of the substandard protocols in place there.

Taftan border wide open my friend and a 3000 people quarantine facility established at Pakistan house and second one under construction. Pakistan policy is not to evacuate as told by WHO. Indian policy is to evacuate as told by USA so go get them.

Wuhan is not China? Okay I will pass. Your sense of direction issues make you non suitable for discussion.

As i suspected, you lack any sort of intellect for discussion. In the thread title, you have claimed india evacuated students from China for political gain. I am simply saying that they were evacuated from one city in China, not from everywhere in China. My language is very clear and should be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

You have a fair point about other more developed nations who are locking people down correctly, but to leave folks in Iran, run by superstitious, secretive mullahs who hide all sorts of truths from the world and continue to allow large scale public gatherings in spite of this deadly outbreak, is an act of abandonment of your citizens.

In China, only Wuhan is Cat 1 in terms of risk, while the rest of China is Cat 2 - this is what you alluded to in your post. However, the WHOLE of Iran is Cat 1 because of the substandard protocols in place there.

Do you think India will be safer? Hygeine standards in Iran, low population density makes them far safer than in India. At least thats what I think. I am really fearful for our subcontinent. Once the virus comes here, there is no stopping it. I am only praying that our harsh summer heat kills the virus, but that is only speculation at best.

You guys need Kashmir , your PM sounds so concerned about them in all international platforms ...now when Kashmirs are seeking help , instead of helping them you are quoting excuses

I think Kashmiris are getting the lesson of their life time

You guys need Kashmir , your PM sounds so concerned about them in all international platforms ...now when Kashmirs are seeking help , instead of helping them you are quoting excuses

I think Kashmiris are getting the lesson of their life time
Ermm...everything that you just said here is actually true of India.

Your post is basically saying Pakistan should feel guilty for not evacuating people with an Indian passport from Iran ??

Screenshot_20200301-222704__01.jpg
@BlackMamba93 what kinda shit you smokin bro? Wuhan is not China ? Since when?
Must be some dope shit u smokin.

Its pretty clear who has no idea about what they are talking about. Seems like you talk out of ur asss.

Back
Top Bottom