What's new

Security forces outnumber voters in Kashmir elections

And yes I've lost count on number of lies you 've posted. :coffee:

My so called lie is based on a report from a British newspaper and not rants like you.

My so called lie is based on a report from a British newspaper and not rants like you.
Ofcourse!! Ofcourse!!
Britishers and their newspapers are new touchstones of truth. Whatever a Brit says we should believe without batting an eyelid.

Amen to that!

Ofcourse!! Ofcourse!!
Britishers and their newspapers are new touchstones of truth. Whatever a Brit says we should believe without batting an eyelid.

Amen to that!

Nope your figure of 69% is the ultimate truth.

This 69% looks more like Indian fantasy than poll percentage.

Nope your figure of 69% is the ultimate truth.

This 69% looks more like Indian fantasy than poll percentage.

Have no doubt I am more reliable than your Brit sources. :coffee:
'Coz I am an Indian, I have more access to the news regarding whats happening in Kashmir than Brits who luv presenting a skewed view of everything.
Let me give you an example (brace up!!)
Pakistanis in UK fuelling corruption

Thats is your very trusted British media :P
Sorry for bursting your bubble.... i am extremely sorry. :( :( :(

No denying the fact that Kashmir is in the midst of a storm today but putting the blame completely on India's shoulders would be wrong.And you do know what I mean.
Kashmiris are in sad plight and who is responsible for it??
When I had last visited Kashmir it was a peaceful valley and didnt know an azad kashmir movement (38years after independence in1985 ) could wreck such a havoc on kashmir. And dont we know who sponsored it??
When the trouble first began the only force in the valley was the Central Reserve Police Force and army was moved in much later.That proves my point that Kashmir wasn't like this forever,the recent turn of events forced the government to take the extreme measures.

Had India not tried to annex J&K illegally , subcontinent probably would have been a much more peaceful region

Have no doubt I am more reliable than your Brit sources. :coffee:
'Coz I am an Indian, I have more access to the news regarding whats happening in Kashmir than Brits who luv presenting a skewed view of everything.
Let me give you an example (brace up!!)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-wake-threat-posed-minority-communities.html
Thats is your very trusted British media :P
Sorry for bursting your bubble.... i am extremely sorry. :( :( :(

You didn't bust any bubble but showed that your an imbecile like your other countrymen. Anyways Guardian is a much better source than daily mail if you know that. By the way subcontinent people are corrupt in general. I do agree with that guy partially.

Had India not tried to annex J&K illegally , subcontinent probably would have been a much more peaceful region
Azlan...i am coming to this tomorrow morning ......right now I am very sleepy.
You didn't bust any bubble but showed that your an imbecile like your other countrymen. Anyways Guardian is a much better source than daily mail if you know that. By the way subcontinent people are corrupt in general. I do agree with that guy partially.
BURST!!! :P

Kabhi Kabhi dimag bhi istimal ker liya kero Indi bhai ........ :sarcastic::sarcastic: ..

The Kashmiri people have already foiled the fraud elections by not casting their votes. "Security forces outnumber the voters" !! too much for the so called "world`s largest democracy" :sarcastic:.....

India’s main motive behind conducting elections was to cover up the crimes committed by its troops and police personnel in the territory and to give a democratic colour to its illegal occupation of Jammu and Kashmir. The international community already rejects Indian claims ... So do the Kashmiris ... Who are you guys trying to fool ?? Only yourselves :sarcastic:

Kashmir is not a part of India .. It is an internationally recognized disputed territory .... Conducting LS elections in Kashmir and trying to annex it against the will of Kashmiris is illegal and is a violation of international law by India ...

30% voting in 2 seats and 70% voting in other 2 seats. So how the number of forces outnumbers the voters. :wacko: You also didn't provided the proof for the claims you made instead you started ranting. :o:

As long as Jammu and Ladakh are voting, it's all good, I don't care about most people in the Kashmir Valley. Don't expect much from them

Can clearly see you losing things here. :)
I am sleepy I told you. And now wait till I return tomorrow morning.
Nighty nite!!

PS:
You have not won,infact you've gone on contradict yourself by calling one british source more reliable than other,when a little while back you were hailing the complete Brit media. :P
Come on you can do better than this :)

I am sleepy I told you. And now wait till I return tomorrow morning.
Nighty nite!!

PS:
You have not won,infact you've gone on contradict yourself by calling one british source more reliable than other,when a little while back you were hailing the complete Brit media. :P
Come on you can do better than this :)

Everyone considers guardian a far better source than daily mail. So nope I am not contradicting. Yeah go sleep. As I said you are losing things here with your stupid BS.

India's future is to be a fascist run corporate state where the caste system is institutionalized into economic levels in which poor subsidize the rich as it always has been.

Fascists and corporate to survive together would be an unique feat in itself, not demonstrated anywhere

Institutionalized caste system is not even a remote possibility due the dreaded constitution which is more than just a paper in India. The fact that ambedkar wrote the constitution is equivalent to a hindu writing pakistan's constitution.

Poor subsidizing the rich is an interpretation of the capitalism, but if you look closely the osmosis of monetary digression has always been very dynamic in Indian micro economics. It is not a zero sum game instead it is simplex styled progression in minimization and maximisation of goals. In other words win some lose some.

The amount of economic protection the janta janardan gets in India is unprecedented, at the same time this opens the doors to entrepreneurial interests aswell. The shortfall still remains the sheer volume of people to which this model needs to permeate, thus remains the stark disparity in economical structures as well as shortfalls in social justice.

Nothing wrong with dreaming. The so called 'Modinomics' literally means corporates eating flesh out of the bones of the poorest Indians. It will bite every real Indian who has a shred of humanity left in his/her heart for the fellow citizen.
I am no Modi supporter, but lets give credit where it is due. Modi's prime contribution is as simple as "prompt decision making". The corporate inadequacies highlighted are not spawned by modi, but despite him. And your contention holds true for every one from M. Singh to B. Obama, Show me a single influential leader on whose watch the corporate haven't flourished, and in any disparate gains, the resource balance defecit is always on the side of the destitute.

Not your fault dear , You are just another brainwashed Indian who lacks the ability to reason and comprehend .....

So preach your BS only to the ignorant fools in your own country , No one here will buy your non sense !!!
Right! 1 billion people of India are sheeple and fools who wallow in their own nonsense while 260 million Pakistanis are in God's own image who are always right. I mean how can the Yindoo banyas even hold a candle to Pakistani intellect?

You guys are always right. Yindoos are always wrong and ignorant fools! Period! No wonder you guys keep churning our Nobel Prize winners by the dozen....(But it's strange why the world has never taken you guys seriously!!)

Happy? Now go get some sleep! You must be tired arguing your case which leaks like a sieve! :dirol:

As an epilogue: Have you heard of the Simla Accord inked after your defeat in the 1971 War? Read it. The last time Pakistan and India faced each other at the International Court of Justice the court made a clear reference to the Simla Accord as a basis of negotiated settlement of bilateral disputes between the two. Not according to the UN Resolutions!

Nuff said!

Cheers! :-)

Back
Top Bottom