What's new

Security forces outnumber voters in Kashmir elections

I am surprised nizam donated so much money... he was known as a very stingy man who wont even serve proper wine to his guests.
but nizams were good rulers, generally speaking.
I am surprised nizam donated so much money... he was known as a very stingy man who wont even serve proper wine to his guests.
I dont remember the details, either he donated or simply transfered money to pakistani banks

No denying the fact that Kashmir is in the midst of a storm today but putting the blame completely on India's shoulders would be wrong.And you do know what I mean.
Kashmiris are in sad plight and who is responsible for it??
When I had last visited Kashmir it was a peaceful valley and didnt know an azad kashmir movement (38years after independence in1985 ) could wreck such a havoc on kashmir. And dont we know who sponsored it??
When the trouble first began the only force in the valley was the Central Reserve Police Force and army was moved in much later.That proves my point that Kashmir wasn't like this forever,the recent turn of events forced the government to take the extreme measures.
How old are you :o:

Nizam's rule in hated in Hyderabad, the last few years were extremely violent due to the violence unleashed by Razakars against the Hindus, most violent being in Telangana.

I dont remember the details, either he donated or simply transfered money to pakistani banks

Some money was donated but Pakistan couldn't receive it because Hyderabad was integrated into India before money was completely transferred. In return, Hyderabad was receiving advise and weapons from Pakistan.

Nizam's rule in hated in Hyderabad, the last few years were extremely violent due to the violence unleashed by Razakars against the Hindus, most violent being in Telangana.

Some money was donated but Pakistan couldn't receive it because Hyderabad was integrated into India before money was completely transferred. In return, Hyderabad was receiving advise and weapons from Pakistan.
the reaction was even more bloody I am told. But if you generally compare his rule(not last few months), he was good ruler.

the reaction was even more bloody I am told. But if you generally compare his rule(not last few months), he was good ruler.

Not for Hindus, Hyderabad was the most backward region of India because of the Nizam's misrule. Only Urdu was taught in school and only Muslims were given jobs, Muslims were recruited to 95% jobs. Although I was once told by a Hyderabadi guy that the educated Muslim elite of Hyderabad were against Hyderabad's integration with India and later entirely left for Pakistan, leaving behind mainly poor Muslims in Hyderabad.

That's called Pot calling the Kettle black, you don't have any legal document to claim Pakistan Occupied Kashmir but you are raising objection against Kashmir's legal accession with India. :omghaha::omghaha:

Ok .... India and Pakistan both have consistently and shamelessly violated international law in the Kashmir region. Why not give the Kashmiris their "right to self determination" ...... ?? :azn:

A
nd stop posting off topic ... Hyderabad is not the topic here

You are right, i have read some where that nizam donated crores of rupees to newly created pakistan. Liaqat ali khan has typical face of a greedy man, even jinnah was wary of him and other oppurtunistic "khotay sikay" in his party.

Actually, both of them didn't believe in implementation of two nation theory when it came to princely state, so its really gibberish to claim Kashmir should have merged into Pakistan because of its Muslim majority, read this Pakistani website how Jinnah and Liaquat were eying about a dozen of Hindu majority princely states to merge it with Pakistan.

Quaid-iAzam, Muslim League and the Accession of Princely States

@Azlan Haider you too read this.

Last edited:
Actually, both of them didn't believe in implementation of two nation theory when it came to princely state, so its really gibberish to claim Kashmir should have merged into Pakistan because of its Muslim majority, read this Pakistani website how Jinnah and Liaquat were eying about a dozen of Hindu majority princely to merge it with Pakistan.

Quaid-iAzam, Muslim League and the Accession of Princely States

@Azlan Haider you too read this.

Did I say that Kashmir should have merged into Pakistan because of its Muslim Majority ?? ..... Besides many other things , this also is a valid point though

Did I say that Kashmir should have merged into Pakistan because of its Muslim Majority ?? ..... Besides many other things , this also is a valid point though

You didn't read it, read all the three pages properly to understand the kind of badmashi Pakistan tried to do just after partition, although the article contains usual grumbling how Indians spoiled their grand plan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Ok .... India and Pakistan both have consistently and shamelessly violated international law in the Kashmir region. Why not give the Kashmiris their "right to self determination" ...... ?? :azn:

A
nd stop posting off topic ... Hyderabad is not the topic here

sorry we violated nothing, we have accession paper and you first have to vacate the entire Kashmir to create an environment for that.

You didn't read it, read all the three pages properly to understand the kind of badmashi Pakistan tried to do just after partition, although the article contains usual grumbling how Indians spoiled their grand plan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Meray bhai I don`t need to read these 3 pages to understand who did "badmashi" ...... Right now we are discussing the so called "instrument of accession" ; A forged and bogus document of no legal value ..... So instead of jumping around , try to stick to the topic

sorry we violated nothing, we have accession paper

^^ Typical Denialistan citizen :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Meray bhai I don`t need to read these 3 pages to understand who did "badmashi" ...... Right now we are discussing the so called "instrument of accession" ; A forged and bogus document of no legal value ..... So instead of jumping around , try to stick to the topic

You didn't open the wikipedia to see the scanned copy of original accession paper with Hari Singh's signature. :cuckoo:

Power hungry jinnah antagonized mountbaitan by refusing governor general seat, which he wanted for himself.

You didn't open the wikipedia to see the scanned copy of original accession paper with Hari Singh's signature. :cuckoo:

I don`t like to repeat myself ... !!

The same wiki says : " It is generally accepted by scholars that the official Indian account of the signing of the accession document by Kashmir's maharaja - that it was signed in Jammu on 26 October 1947 - is inaccurate " ;)

Alastair Lamb (in his book, Kashmir - A disputed legacy 1846-1990) points out that the Instrument of Accession could not have been signed by the Mahrajah on 26th October as he was travelling by road to Jammu (a distance of over 350 Km). There is no evidence to suggest that a meeting or communication of any kind took place on 26th October 1947. In fact it was on 27th October 1947 that the Mahrajah was informed by his MC Mahajan and VP Menon (who had flown into Srinagar), the the Instrument of Accession had already been negotiated in Dehli. The Mahrajah did not in fact sign the Instrument of Accession, if at all, until 27th October 1947. This sheds doubts on the actions of the Indian regime

Moreover, further shedding doubt on the treaty`s validity, in 1995 Indian authorities claimed that the original copy of the treaty (letter of accession) was either stolen or lost !!!

T
his "Accession Document" was neither shown to UN , nor to Pakistan ....... So this alleged "accession document" carries no significance ....

I don`t like to repeat myself ... !!

The same wiki says : " It is generally accepted by scholars that the official Indian account of the signing of the accession document by Kashmir's maharaja - that it was signed in Jammu on 26 October 1947 - is inaccurate " ;)

Alastair Lamb (in his book, Kashmir - A disputed legacy 1846-1990) points out that the Instrument of Accession could not have been signed by the Mahrajah on 26th October as he was travelling by road to Jammu (a distance of over 350 Km). There is no evidence to suggest that a meeting or communication of any kind took place on 26th October 1947. In fact it was on 27th October 1947 that the Mahrajah was informed by his MC Mahajan and VP Menon (who had flown into Srinagar), the the Instrument of Accession had already been negotiated in Dehli. The Mahrajah did not in fact sign the Instrument of Accession, if at all, until 27th October 1947. This sheds doubts on the actions of the Indian regime

Moreover, further shedding doubt on the treaty`s validity, in 1995 Indian authorities claimed that the original copy of the treaty (letter of accession) was either stolen or lost !!!

T
his "Accession Document" was neither shown to UN , nor to Pakistan ....... So this alleged "accession document" carries no significance ....

That amazing trying to deny the scanned copy, that's sounds crazy. You know lot many people write wikipedia not just one.

433px-Kashmir-Accession-Document-a.jpg
448px-Kashmir-Accession-Document-b.jpg

See the signature of both Maharaja Hari Singh and Lord Mountbatten on the document and stop talking nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom