What's new

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India

That is called TIBETIAN MASTIFF the chinese buy the red colored dogs believing in the chinse idea "RED IS LUCK" Recently a Tibetian mastiff was sold almost 50,000 usd$. to some chinese businessman who wanted it as lucky charm.

TIBET IS NOT PART OF CHINA? you guys understand it right?

I was wrong about the dog. This is not the one my neighbor owns. He owns a chow chow.

If you are insinuating that Tibet is not part of China then you are wrong. The world including India and United States accepts the fact that Tibet is part of China. What you think is of little significance, I will go with Obama and the official Indian stance on this one.

Obama: Tibet Is Part of China | JONATHAN TURLEY

Tibet thrown under the bus - Washington Times

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India and China agree over Tibet

are you wearing your "kaidangku" pants, you got to have a way to allow some outlet. Don't worry we can't differentiate among you lot , so you go for it and blame it on someone else in chinatown.

grimace.gif

I don't even know what you poop-herders are trying to say. Didn't my Brit cousins teach you how to speak English, like 200 years ago?

Wow really! But wasn't British India divided itself in what today is called Pakistan, Bangladesh and India :coffee:

No, British didn't. It was we the people of Indian subcontinent who divided the country in the name of the religion. Nobody could force you to separate if you didn't want to...

And Japanese rule would do wonders for China and its uncivilized racist people.

Not really. It is impossible to civilize them. No other civilization in history has actually enjoyed
being ruled - by Emperors, by the Japanese, by the Communist Party. All other civilizations sought to be masters of their own destiny - look at Russia - overthrew the Czars, ended the rule of the Communist Party. The Chinese are basically nothing more than simple minded peasants - they accept whoever rules them without raising their heads in protests.

Look at what the Japanese did to them in Nanking. Any self-respecting nation would have wanted to prosecute Prince Asaka in the War Crimes Tribunal after the end of the War. The white masters gave him immunity and China meekly accepted. Compare this to the Jallianwala Bagh massacre. A few hundred killed and an Indian patriot killed O'Dwyer.

You can't compare China to civilized nations - they are a nation of meek sheep.

Well hey, at least I'm hung. What's the average size in India? You guys are so unlucky in that you don't have one good thing going for ya!

What is all of this gibberish? Speak a language we can all understand.
1)You say born in USA?when your natural place is EUROPE not Americas the only one who claim to be natural inhabitants of that land are the American Indians and others.

2)you saying i donno who founded whom is like saying "i donno who my father is" read history how Americas came to be.

3)If European Immigrants who came to americas can claim the status of 'Legitimate Inhabitants', then any immigrant who comes to Americas should also claim they are legit inhabitants.

I love how you street-defecating ape's think a genuinely good rebuttal is to insult the Chinese or whichever other nation you have an obsessive streak with.

Patel, I'm still waiting for you to get over your inferiority complex and stop talking about your race or comparing yourself to the "Chinese IQ", which no matter how high or low, would never reach the 75 IQ level of Indians (I actually don't think you can rationally compare a race of people who defecate on unpaved roads to a group of people who landed on the Moon, or even a group of people who invented something as simple as a compass.)

Seriously WTF are you saying. Just shut up already.

You cant answer my questions so just run away saying i won.:laughcry:

Posing a dog as lion was an unethical business practice by a 3rd rate zoo operator, but pet dyeing fashion serves no commercial purpose, other than the owner's fancy. They are mutually exclusive, aren't they? Why lump them together in the same post if your intention was not to deceive and smear? You even called them fake animals. Not surprising scams and cheats are rampant in india.

You have your share about scams and cheats, since everything is under hush hush there, the world knows little about it. And we were ranked much better by Transparency International, check this:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ansparent-brics-anti-corruption-watchdog.html

And the thread you are talking about, I clearly posted in that thread itself my reason for posting about those poor dog-lions, dog-pandas, and dog-tigers. I am concerned about animal rights, and I posted three crucial questions there about quality of the dye used and its side-effects on the animal, the physical discomfort that such practice causes to the animal, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the possible psychological damage it causes to the poor animal, I mean, just think about it; a DOG is being made to pose as a member of the CAT family!! How embarrassing and humiliating that must be for the dog!! Is there any study done on the psychological effect of such things on the poor dogs? Those poor dogs can't even express their feelings....ohhh!! :undecided:

Just think about it before blaming me about anything.

Not needed, no credibility.

Credibility is there, but I won't embarrass you!! :D

Wow really! But wasn't British India divided itself in what today is called Pakistan, Bangladesh and India :coffee:

There will come a time when we do unto them what they did to us!

I agree with this article. Indians are extremely backward humans. They stink like curry everytime I meet an Indian. Always late and extremely indisciplined humans. Ugh!

That is pure gold coming from a dog eating,baby soup,insect eating nation called china.

I was wrong about the dog. This is not the one my neighbor owns. He owns a chow chow.

If you are insinuating that Tibet is not part of China then you are wrong. The world including India and United States accepts the fact that Tibet is part of China. What you think is of little significance, I will go with Obama and the official Indian stance on this one.

Obama: Tibet Is Part of China | JONATHAN TURLEY

Tibet thrown under the bus - Washington Times

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India and China agree over Tibet
You know official stances can be changed whenever one wants right? there is no hard and fast rule that one should stick to old official stances, it changes along as time passes.

The Muslims couldn't civilise the Indians.
The British couldn't civilise the Indians.
Give us a chance and we will civilise this backward Indian species.

You have your share about scams and cheats, since everything is under hush hush there, the world knows little about it. And we were ranked much better by Transparency International, check this:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ansparent-brics-anti-corruption-watchdog.html

Stop embarrassing yourself!!!!
Transparency of companies measure openness and disclosure, not scams. Other BRICS companies ranked higher because all their large companies are all public listed, they have to disclose by law. Whereas many big chinese firms state-owned or privately owned, they're not obligated to disclose any information. "Chery Auto Co is not publicly traded, so naturally it is not as transparent as those listed companies."

You want to know what is true corruption?
The Corruption Index by same organization ranked China 80 out of 176 countries. India ranked at 96. Yes, your so called democracy is more corrupted than china. 30% of your lawmakers have criminal lawsuit against them ranging from rape to extortions to scams. What a shame!

Corruption Perceptions Index - 2012

And the thread you are talking about, I clearly posted in that thread itself my reason for posting about those poor dog-lions, dog-pandas, and dog-tigers. I am concerned about animal rights, and I posted three crucial questions there about quality of the dye used and its side-effects on the animal, the physical discomfort that such practice causes to the animal, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the possible psychological damage it causes to the poor animal, I mean, just think about it; a DOG is being made to pose as a member of the CAT family!! How embarrassing and humiliating that must be for the dog!! Is there any study done on the psychological effect of such things on the poor dogs? Those poor dogs can't even express their feelings....ohhh!! :undecided:

It is the IQ or just the propensity to lie? The subject matter of the thread was NOT about animal rights! You only mentioned animals right after I rebutted you in the thread. Go back and check your post!!
But little did you realize you dumb excuse only served to expose your lies. Dyeing of pets are common from Europe to East Asia, there was never any animal rights issue. Such service is offered by professional pet grooming shops globally.

How to Dye a Dog's Hair: Animal Planet

Prestige Grooming Academy Singapore – Colour Dye for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits...

What else are you not capable of really? You've no credibility left.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom