What's new

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India

Didn't I already admit to you turd skin? You got me a little bit off by the way Raghav, not Chinese, but... INDIAN!

Like I already said:

Admittedly, I am a self-hating Indian piece of White-wannabe trash. That is why I post against India all the time.. I am ashamed of my physically and intellectually repulsive race of people living in that sad excuse of a slum, which is why I pretend to be American.

THERE!!! I FEEL SO FREE NOW THAT I LET IT OUT!!!

Wow waited so long to reply to me in seconds, wait that does not count . LOL Must be a slow night at the massage parlor. Remember Dum Gai , when you see a child it is not a speed bump.

The only one's whining here are the slum dwelling Indians. Anyone can see this by your anger and poor impulse control, that I've gotten to all of you.

Whine like an Indian, whine!

Hehe sure sure, we just giving you some taste of your own medicine, we had to stoop down to your level and First of all you are only fit for conversations on youtube or facebook not a defence forum. And by your previous posts etc its clear to anybody who reads it you have no life and probably raised in a slum yourself. But what I do not understand is why do you want to spread this hate online, it does not do any damage to any Indians, so why don't you join an anti India j!h@dist group, you will be valuable to them and also you can spread your hate more effectively and you will get a chance to fight against us Indians. Iam sure you can win.

You forgot adding the Turks. I had this chat with an immigrant from Turkey days ago when I had my kebab fix in one of their kiosk. He's from the eastern part of Turkey originally. Somewhere down the chat india was mentioned... "Indians are coming?", he laughed shaking his head, "you know we Turks used to own that bunch of the uncivilised as slaves."

Like One Mongol used to herd 20,000 of your kind with less trouble than goats?

That imaginary Turk from your behind was speaking from his own behind...

All these high on opium zombies are for some strange reason so obsessed with India, just to cover their own abused childhood. ;)

BTW, do you still sport the Q hairstyle that The Manchus forced on you or you prefer the British force fed opium better?

Or is it still waking up in the night quivering...

Remembering those white, red and black flags!

I hear the tiny number of Mongols took 90 of your stinking cities in one year, each one of them having more population than all the Mongols in the world!

And you know what "taking a Chin city" by the Mongols meant?

Some byproducts of that are now posting on the internet from Netherlands. ;)

Last edited:
These opium addict zombies try to act smart but they are limited by the very hard constraints that nature and upbringing has placed on them.

That signature stench and pettiness of the locusts, the zombies can't get rid of it.

Ever.

The only explanation for this unnatural obsession with India from these thousands of miles away zombies is the 50 cents troll syndrome.

They are all sitting in tiny cubes next to each other with their stupid faces. Some of them are just third rate bots...

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India.

This is the same case for Pakistanis, while Indians
obsessed with Pakistanis, Pakistani look down on Indians, and avoid much contact with the dark skinned.

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India.

This is the same case for Pakistanis, while Indians
obsessed with Pakistanis, Pakistani look down on Indians, and avoid much contact with the dark skinned.
:lol: This is the best post of the thread. Pakistanis have what it takes to look down on India??

:lol: This is the best post of the thread. Pakistanis have what it takes to look down on India??

Hehe. chawal. Indians are slaves of Muslims, practically Pakistani ancestors, for 1000 years. any doubt donkey head ?

Chinese are short people. Indians can never look up to them. Always we have to Republiown. Till date I am yet to meet a Chinese being thawhom I can look up. :D
Hahaha...perfectanswer ....Indians always belive that peoples under PRC are under occupation of some maoist...the real china is Republic of China..which settled in taiwan....being reach does not means will look upon any country..in that case Qatar and brunei are much more rich than china ....

China was alert diplomatically vis a vis west and did great in economically but scored very low with neibour relationship ..It may haunt them in coming future ..But overall they are good

Chinese are short people. Indians can never look up to them. Always we have to look down. Till date I am yet to meet a Chinese, to whom I can look up. :D

and here u are arguing about height :cuckoo: this shows the defference of the brain size btw an indian and a chines

maybe the data consisted of 10 SELECTED pre designated Chinese only. otherwise its difficult to believe this non sense. You get what you see dude, and Chinese always come up short.
Wah! Kya English hai. Kya padhta hai?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom