What's new

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India

Thee was no propaganda, when someone opened a thread of fake lion-dog, I just stated that there are plenty of other animals like tiger-dog, panda-dog, etc. I never said that those are from the zoo itself, you may check the thread again.

And this time I have posted five food names against destro's comment which was nothing against his smear campaign. if you want proof of those, let me know.

Posing a dog as lion was an unethical business practice by a 3rd rate zoo operator, but pet dyeing fashion serves no commercial purpose, other than the owner's fancy. They are mutually exclusive, aren't they? Why lump them together in the same post if your intention was not to deceive and smear? You even called them fake animals. Not surprising scams and cheats are rampant in india.

Not needed, no credibility.

As red-blooded as it gets. America didn't exist before we got here.

Where and how the America name came into existence is a debate, just like CANDA,OTTAWA,OHIO,CALIFORNIA. etc.

America existed before you came, first came the vikings(europes plunderers and scourge of christian nations)they lost badly.
How do you define America? the inhabitants are still living there.Tell me oh, european immigrant!how you became an AMERICAN!

Vishnu, please start singing the National Anthem or recite the Pledge in that 'American' accent of yours. It always gives me a laugh when foreigners think they're American.

Another fellow "Indian American" just to get a preview of the 'New America':

hEY YOU MIND ANSWERING MY QUESTION?

Last edited by a moderator:
All this time I was a Pakistani and/or Bangladeshi. Now I'm a Chinese. Why the change of heart?

The fact that you've posted 8 comments in response to me shows your slowly devolving demeanor and emotional control. You are becoming more and more ape-like! And this facade of pretending to be a normal human being (and even more so, one of us) is slowly being tarnished.

Your people didn't work to make this country what it is. You have no right to call it your own.

Thankfully, I can rest contented that the world will never recognize you as one of us, and the true Americans will be credited for building this amazing nation.

You come into Chinese related threads , without being addressed & you start attacking others in defense of the Chinese. Your profile is littered with racist comments towards Indians in defense of mother china and you ask why we figured you out to be Chinese- AKA desperately wanna be american troll?

you come in then and reply to my posts which are not addressed to you and when I reply to your unsolicited comments , the count starts then? LOL

Then 99.99999% of Chinese insult america here- but you come to their defense. You then say you respect them . and you wonder why you have been made out?

do us a favor and sing for us, at least make it entertaining for us William Hung !

Vishnu, please start singing the National Anthem or recite the Pledge in that 'American' accent of yours. It always gives me a laugh when foreigners think they're American.

Another fellow "Indian American" just to get a preview of the 'New America':

WoW you didnt tell me what you are and where your ancestry is from red blooded american guy,where are you from?
Don't dilly dally tell me the real thing!

Where and how the America name came into existence is a debate, just like CANDA,OTTAWA,OHIO,CALIFORNIA. etc.

America existed before you came, first came the vikings(europes plunderers and scourge of christian nations)they lost badly.
How do you define America? the inhabitants are still living there.Tell me oh, european immigrant!how you became an AMERICAN!

First of all, I'm not an immigrant, I was born here. You don't know enough about me to make such a comment with any degree of certainty or confidence.

The people who actually founded the US were not the same Americans that you would have us believe are the 'true' Americans.

You come into Chinese related threads , without being addressed & you start attacking others in defense of the Chinese. Your profile is littered with racist comments towards Indians in defense of mother china and you ask why we figured you out to be Chinese- wanna be american troll?

you come in then and reply to my posts which are not addressed to you and when I reply to your unsolicited comments , the count starts then? LOL

Then 99.99999% of Chinese insult america here- but you come to their defense. You then say you respect them . and you wonder why you have been made out?

I will always have far more respect for the Chinese than I will for your physically deformed, intellectually deficited people that you hail from.

I've come to the defense of, let's see, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese, and even Germans and Blacks... basically anyone you turd ---- have beef with. I guess that's why I'm apparently of a different nationality depending on which group of people you nasty sub-humans are insulting.

Bobby Jindallo, don't you have a national anthem to sing, and a fake a$$ religion to pray to?

My neighbor has one like this dog. This dog breed I belive is unique to China.

He has to shave the dog every summer cause its fur is too thick for South Florida tropical weather.

That is called TIBETIAN MASTIFF the chinese buy the red colored dogs believing in the chinse idea "RED IS LUCK" Recently a Tibetian mastiff was sold almost 50,000 usd$. to some chinese businessman who wanted it as lucky charm.

TIBET IS NOT PART OF CHINA? you guys understand it right?

He is no american, even those he tries desperately to call him one on stormfront- by calling others ape and monkeys like he does here , they negate his application. all he is a racist Chinese that is allowed a free hand by the mods to continue his racist rants here.

First of all, I'm not an immigrant, I was born here. You don't know enough about me to make such a comment with any degree of certainty or confidence.

The people who actually founded the US were not the same Americans that you would have us believe are the 'true' Americans.

I will always have far more respect for the Chinese than I will for your physically deformed, intellectually deficited people that you hail from.

I've come to the defense of, let's see, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese, and even Germans and Blacks... basically anyone you turd ---- have beef with. I guess that's why I'm apparently of a different nationality depending on which group of people you nasty sub-humans are insulting.

Bobby Jindallo, don't you have a national anthem to sing, and a fake a$$ religion to pray to?

1)BORN HERE would be a great argument and yikes what did people who founded the america after assuring the native people of "SO CALLED AMERICA" do when they were called American INDIANS?

2)Your saying "i donno who founded whom is akin to saying i donno who my father was".Either you know who you are or you don't!

3)Right have more respect for them for all we care,listen We will come and take over your jobs !
DO WHAT YOU CAN!
Nothing can stop hard working people !
BTW, you didn't tell me about you rLegitimate claim to AMERICA! WHITE ANCESTRY?That doesn't fit in how Americas are called starting from CANADA,OTTAWA,OHIO,CALIFORNIA.

Prove it to me they were part of you or family!

Why cos i am giving details about living in china without XINHUA censoring it or punishing its population? :police::omghaha:

I am not asking you, don't response to me any more.

Go back to where you belong. Leave CCP controlled hell and return to your own country, and then you will get redemption forever pls....:omghaha:

LOL, you forgot to call me an ape! you are slipping William Hung :lol:

The leader of the feces-Humans will probably be banned before this is all over. That should make it his 5th in a row, all within two days of being released from his previous banishment.

Working on making it permanent this time.

Are you one of those ENGLISH TEACHERS who look pale white ?WHICH THE CHINESE ACTIVELY SEEK,irrespective of qualification.
Your kinds are thrown out after 1-3 months assesment.
feces-human?(i guess they translated using google instead of Baidu).=please tell me new.

I am not asking you, don't response to me any more.

Go back to where you belong. Leave CCP controlled hell and return to your own country, and then you will get redemption forever pls....:omghaha:

I will respond to you, answer me can you post anything without Xinhua controlling it?

Back
Top Bottom