What's new

India: Resolving the Bangladesh Immigration Issue

Indians seriously need to learn how to count. These illeterate idots can be easily fooled by their hindtuva special interest groups in believing absolute non-sense and myths. But then again that's 4th world India for u ,a stinking hell hole.

@eastwatch i m very sorry to say taht this was one of ur rare but troll posts.

No, it is not. You can come to our poor BD to see. Common people here live far better than the average Indians. Then, of course, India has many good things. Transport system is good and systematic, it has far better technology, it is a functional democracy, the trains are run by electricity, it has many inexpensive hospitals etc. etc.

But, our common people eat better, clothe better and live better than an average Indian. Life is much easier in BD for a common man and there is virtually no unemployment. Like others, I have many relatives who go to Ajmir Sharif for a religious tour or go for medical treatment to Madras and Kolkata. So, we know what India is. You people have no such reporting about BD. This is why you like to be swayed by the image of after-1971 BD.

No, it is not. You can come to our poor BD to see. Common people here live far better than the average Indians. Then, of course, India has many good things. Transport system is good and systematic, it has far better technology, it is a functional democracy, the trains are run by electricity, it has many inexpensive hospitals etc. etc.
But, our common people eat better, clothe better and live better than an average Indian. Life is much easier in BD for a common man and there is virtually no unemployment. Like others, I have many relatives who go to Ajmir Sharif for a religious tour or go for medical treatment to Madras and Kolkata. So, we know what India is. You people have no such reporting about BD. This is why you like to be swayed by the image of after-1971 BD.
hmm...air tight answer i see.....
did u say u come to ajmer sharif (urban center), medical treatment in Madras/Kolkata (urban centers).
since we are not dealing with the rural parts (which we had been formerly our topic of discussion) so lets compare our urban parts. i m assuming u or ur relatives didnt get out of ur train/bus/flight in between the journey to check out the poor countryside.
i agree that our urban centers are clogged with ppl living in deplorable conditions, but so are urs. now if u say that india's poor get baasi roti while the Bdeshi ones get garam garam roti, then its different (in both the cases i m assuming no shobjee , vegetables, they are poor u know).
we knw that we are in the same line thinking that the bdeshi poor are at least a tad bit richer than their indian brothers, i have an observation. 1/2 of the so called poor u see in the streets are Bdeshis. rest are rajasthani/UP/MP dalits or tribals uprooted from their places.
i live in gurgaon (for the last 8 years) and i have explored quite a few nasty areas (jhuggis etc to find weed). i saw huge settlement of bangladeshis in sector 49 and even larger one in the place sandwiched between sahara mall, galleria road and chakkarpur village area..............
so if gurgaon has this much of population i can guess the situation in WB n assam (i dont have to guess btw, i am there ON ground once a year). i m leaving the rest of the country for better informed persons than me.

Indians seriously need to learn how to count. These illeterate idots can be easily fooled by their hindtuva special interest groups in believing absolute non-sense and myths. But then again that's 4th world India for u ,a stinking hell hole.
its a metaphor , right???
guess its very real in BD's case

Last time I checked, Indians are coming in droves to work in BD for better wedges which will ensure better living standards they currently have in their own country.

You havent checked well enough, and while you are checking take a look at spelling too.

Wrong spellings change the meaning of what was intended to be said.

You havent checked well enough, and while you are checking take a look at spelling too.

Wrong spellings change the meaning of what was intended to be said.
hahahahhahahaha.......for better wedges , i agree BD wedges more available ......

India is too dirty for a Muslim immigrant. Better try something else next time.

All of you need to be sent back to the desert.

Our holy land is not meant for the dirty desert extremist scum.

The process has started in NE. In next six months you will see lot of NGO trying to come to rescue the illegal Bangladeshi. If they can not prove their Citizenship ( taking 1971 electoral role as the base) , they will be pushed back..by force. Any attempt to cause trouble will be dealt with force.

You can't take care of your poor and you still want to establish a greater Bangladesh. :D

We created your country, wont take long for us destroy Bangladesh.

Indian Muslims love Pakistanis more so they won't help you much
:yahoo::bunny:

Are you saying Punjabis,Pathans,Tamils, Bengali, Gujaratis etc look the same?

Bengalis are mixed. I am Bengali but I look like Punjabi Khatri or Iranian. :P but if you ask about average Bengali look , yes, Bengalis have a particular look. Dark brown, short height, mongoloid nose, have less neck area but there are also extremely fair and tall Bengalis but they are very few. The average Bengalis are short compared to other ethnic groups in Indian subcontinent.

He is Bangladeshi Bengali model.
10308158_801173963233572_500354883205160834_n.jpg

These are Pakistani Kashmiris working in Bangladesh. The reason why these Pakistanis work in BD industry is for their tall attire and fairness. Bangladeshis are obsessed with fairness and tall figure.

kashmir-models-.jpg

Last edited:
Bengalis are mixed. I am Bengali but I look like Punjabi Khatri or Iranian but if you ask about average Bengali look , yes, Bengalis have a particular look. Dark brown, short height, mongoloid nose, have less neck area but there are also extremely fair and tall Bengalis but they are very few. The average Bengalis are short compared to other ethnic groups in Indian subcontinent.

He is Bangladeshi Bengali
10308158_801173963233572_500354883205160834_n.jpg

These are Pakistani Kashmiris working in Bangladesh. The reason why these Pakistanis work in BD industry is for their tall attire and fairness. Bangladeshis are obsessed with fairness and tall figure.

kashmir-models-.jpg

As far as I remember your face, you dont look like any of those. Stop bullcraping. You are a Hindu Bengali and look like that.

As far as I remember your face, you dont look like any of those. Stop bullcraping. You are a Hindu Bengali and look like that.

Ohh. I look like Mr Bangladesh. What's your problem? No attacks intended but why are you showing your smelly yellow teeth in your avatar? It looks damn dirty as sh*t. Ask even any member of this forum all will agree with me. Your face tells a lot about how sick your are. Mentally and physically.

Ohh. I look like Mr Bangladesh. What's your problem? No attacks intended but why are you showing your smelly yellow teeth in your avatar? It looks damn dirty as sh*t. Ask even any member of this forum all will agree with me. Your face tells a lot about how sick your are. Mentally and physically.

So you admit you are a Hindu, as @iajdani claims?

hmm...air tight answer i see.....
did u say u come to ajmer sharif (urban center), medical treatment in Madras/Kolkata (urban centers).
since we are not dealing with the rural parts (which we had been formerly our topic of discussion) so lets compare our urban parts. i m assuming u or ur relatives didnt get out of ur train/bus/flight in between the journey to check out the poor countryside.
i agree that our urban centers are clogged with ppl living in deplorable conditions, but so are urs. now if u say that india's poor get baasi roti while the Bdeshi ones get garam garam roti, then its different (in both the cases i m assuming no shobjee , vegetables, they are poor u know).
we knw that we are in the same line thinking that the bdeshi poor are at least a tad bit richer than their indian brothers, i have an observation. 1/2 of the so called poor u see in the streets are Bdeshis. rest are rajasthani/UP/MP dalits or tribals uprooted from their places.
i live in gurgaon (for the last 8 years) and i have explored quite a few nasty areas (jhuggis etc to find weed). i saw huge settlement of bangladeshis in sector 49 and even larger one in the place sandwiched between sahara mall, galleria road and chakkarpur village area
so if gurgaon has this much of population i can guess the situation in WB n assam (i dont have to guess btw, i am there ON ground once a year). i m leaving the rest of the country for better informed persons than me.

its a metaphor , right???
guess its very real in BD's case

Bold part: I am talking about BD poors' living condition in their own country, but you are talking about some people in India whose identities are doubtful and cannot be ascertained correctly. I can only say because the entire Indian society is poor, therefore, people from other countries living there must also be similarly poor.

You have to come to BD to see how do our young kids dress. Indians are fond of calling us lungi, but, come to BD, you will see no lungi worn by the school-going village children even when they are off-class.

Forget your imaginary BD of post-1971. Come and see today's real BD. I do not, of course, claim that there are no poor or destitute people here. My relatives who regularly visit India, say, Indian majority are poorer than the poor of BD.

So you admit you are a Hindu, as @iajdani claims?
Why should you ask here about someone's (@IamBengali) religion? Why does it matter. It is a person's private matter. Well, of course, what can we expect from a superstitious and ridiculous Jamaati.

Why should you ask here about someone's (@IamBengali) religion? Why does it matter. It is a person's private matter. Well, of course, what can we expect from a superstitious and ridiculous Jamaati.
Looks like it touched some nerve, is eastwatch hindu too?

Oh please..look who is talking...:omghaha:

And illiterate....? (go learn the spelling first kid ) Do you know literacy rate of BD ? of India ?

No, it is not. You can come to our poor BD to see. Common people here live far better than the average Indians.

Ah seriously ? Where have your relatives visited,in India ?

Indians are so fool, they believed in junk mail like 40% workers in NASA are indians. What better could we expect from Indians who were made believe that there are idiots left in the world who wants to migrated to 4th world India. haha

And you were the same idiot who claimed BD can build an aircraft carrier...:omghaha:

It is said to see that Indians feel so crap about the poor state of their starving state, not a nation as it is composed of multitude of ethnicities that have to be kept happy or the state disintegrates, that they have to make up this so called "illegal Bd'shis" nonsense.

Filthy Indians have shamed the whole of South Asia with their utterly disgusting habits and mass starvation.

:lol: look who is talking...A low HDI country having very low per capita income & non-existant infrastructure.....Epic.

And Indians ? Well they have achieved several things that no other country in south Asia can dream of achieving .

So STFU & GTFO Jamati.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom