What's new

Afghan students flock to India's universities

:D asani say mix up ho jatay hain na. najar hee nahi ata k bharati nahi hain

Even if NOT taller or even if NOT well built they can be distinguished reasily from Indians.

toh kya hua?

humne kab bola ki woh afghani nahi hain?

thats good news :cheers: :victory: :yahoo:

now whats gonna happen is they :- take refuge there too :tup: , live there forever, star calling it sher shah suris property and then demand delhi to be in their hands again !!! :omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl:

no harsh feelings, peace but just be prepared :)

Goodluck to the Afghan students,they should make use of this opportunity to do well and kudos for beating up the eve teasers.

So they are 5000 afghan students and they are jumping allover the place? Lets see what you guys have to say when this 5500 becomes 550,000 and than what you to say.and I hope I live to see that day.
Developed countries like US,UK, CA, EU, took afghan students with low IELTS/toefl band score and half fees.

They would come to your country too, if you decide to not make them terrorists.

That's ok, we are not very fond of them either. They brought heroine and Kalashnikov into our country. Hopefully they'll find a new market now of these beloved marchandise in India - with the help of your underworld. Khoob jamay gi jab mil baithein ge do no. :)

"The
Afghan government feels those who went to
Pakistan returned as terrorists , so we are
discouraged to go there ," says Ahmady ,
adding those with Pakistani degrees don 't find
jobs easily .

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-flock-indias-universities.html#ixzz2VFYKM3ck

WTF ? :cheesy:

o57zphk0sqguijlpj18x.gif

So they are 5000 afghan students and they are jumping allover the place? Lets see what you guys have to say when this 5500 becomes 550,000 and than what you to say.and I hope I live to see that day.
Developed countries like US,UK, CA, EU, took afghan students with low IELTS/toefl band score and half fees.

Why would they come in such numbers when we got buffer state aka Pakistan to cater to their "Afgan brothers".

Afghan students don't wanna learn to blow them. They wanna live and change the world for better ! Glad India is helping them :)

Why would they come in such numbers when we got buffer state aka Pakistan to cater to their "Afgan brothers".

is this not what you guys want? what happened to offering strategic support and doig business with afghanistan? come;on foreign students generate revenue don't you know?

is this not what you guys want? what happened to offering strategic support and doig business with afghanistan? come;on foreign students generate revenue don't you know?

It's not just about the revenue... its paltry way to earn revenue.

The new generation of Afgans are sick and tired of the war imposed and Pakistan is a big part of it.
They want good education and a way to earn respectful living by good means and not being terrorist blowing themselves up.This would generate goodwill and friendship between 2 countries.You know but you want to make Afgans your slaves and backyard.

Now you know that... don't you? ;)

btw I know few afgans and they don't like Pakistan as you destroyed their country.

:D asani say mix up ho jatay hain na. najar hee nahi ata k bharati nahi hain
Even if NOT taller or even if NOT well built they can be distinguished reasily from Indians.

Africans are totally different from Indians. Especially Africans girls are like stout, choco black, peculiar hair and dress styles, B's popping out all the time ;)

It's not just about the revenue... its paltry way to earn revenue.

The new generation of Afgans are sick and tired of the war imposed and Pakistan is a big part of it.
They want good education and a way to earn respectful living by good means and not being terrorist blowing themselves up.This would generate goodwill and friendship between 2 countries.You know but you want to make Afgans your slaves and backyard.

Now you know that... don't you? ;)

btw I know few afgans and they don't like Pakistan as you destroyed their country.
as i said they are just 5000 now let them be 550,000 and than come back to the table and brag about it.
you think we don't have afghans studying at your unis? well the thing is so common here that we don't even need to brag about it. tell you what do you know how many afghans / pushtuns run businesses across the border? no you don't my dear.
on the other hand i still think why theef any sane person would come to india when they have a clear chance to going to Europe, canada. as i said they are offering them places on half fees and don't ask me how many afghans have migrated there....so dream on baby

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom