What's new

India: Resolving the Bangladesh Immigration Issue

We are talking about past because it still affects us.

Take back your 70 million lungis and deport Indians from BD. No one would shed a tear in here.

We will take west bengal along with tht... ;)
Pakka?

Our ultimate target is to convert as much hindu as possible in India and create the greater Bangladesh. Muslim left in India had a purpose and working perfectly.

You can't take care of your poor and you still want to establish a greater Bangladesh. :D

We created your country, wont take long for us destroy Bangladesh.

Indian Muslims love Pakistanis more so they won't help you much.

You can't take care of your poor and you still want to establish a greater Bangladesh. :D

We created your country, wont take long for us destroy Bangladesh.

Indian Muslims love Pakistanis more so they won't help you much.

We will make Mamata didi our PM.... she is dying for it... ;)

We have plenty of Hindus in politics and administration. We just hate being part of Bharat. Thats all
She is a closeted Muslim. I thought you knew that.
Mamata-Banerjee_20100903.jpg

We have plenty of Hindus in politics and administration. We just hate being part of Bharat. Thats all
awww......suddenly a muslim majority nation who wanted to change bengali script to arabic..and want to chsnge the bd location to arabian peninsula....want a evil hindu baniya as their PM.....,:lol::lol:
i hv already started to feel bad for u guys....;)

All these childish responses except for @MBI Munshi offcourse. Despite my differences of opinion with his posts, I must credit him for his mature and sensible manner of posting.

India could do very well to explore alternatives to deportation as suggested by the writer. How exactly do you identify millions of people as being illegal immigrants is bewildering. And if Bangladesh refuses to accept them as their citizens, what exactly will India do or can do? Nothing in my view. So there goes one of the current PM's promises to the Indian nation :D

India needs to address the problem more maturely. In its potential economic rise, India needs to engage Bangladesh. It can only serve India's interests if the Bangladeshi economy is strengthened. There therefore has to be a joint partnership between India and Bangladesh on all fronts including the economic front and addressing costs free work visas for Bangladeshis. It will be better for these work immigrants to acknowledge their nationality rather than have them assimilate into Indian society without any records being maintained of their whereabouts and their numbers. The fact remains that they do find employment in India hence their crossing the fence despite the risks. Shooting and killing them purely because they are trying to feed their families is simply a barbaric proposition.

You already are part of Bharat with 50% of your population moving freely to and from Bharat :D

India needs to address the problem more maturely. In its potential economic rise, India needs to engage Bangladesh. It can only serve India's interests if the Bangladeshi economy is strengthened. There therefore has to be a joint partnership between India and Bangladesh on all fronts including the economic front and addressing costs free work visas for Bangladeshis. It will be better for these work immigrants to acknowledge their nationality rather than have them assimilate into Indian society without any records being maintained of their whereabouts and their numbers. The fact remains that they do find employment in India hence their crossing the fence despite the risks. Shooting and killing them purely because they are trying to feed their families is simply a barbaric proposition.
So you want India to feed poor Bangladeshis while ignoring its own poor. Why do we even need BSF on the eastern front? Since you suggest Bangladeshis should be allowed to trespass freely.

Spoken like a true Indian Muslim.

India could do very well to explore alternatives to deportation as suggested by the writer. How exactly do you identify millions of people as being illegal immigrants is bewildering. And if Bangladesh refuses to accept them as their citizens, what exactly will India do or can do? Nothing in my view. So there goes one of the current PM's promises to the Indian nation

It's not that hard to identify Bangladeshis. Their Dialect is distinct. Bengali Muslims don't do shitty jobs which Bangladeshis gladly accept.

India can do a lot if they refuse to take them back, if it wants to.

So you want India to feed poor Bangladeshis while ignoring its own poor. Why do we even need BSF on the eastern front? Since you suggest Bangladeshis should be allowed to trespass freely.

Spoken like a true Indian Muslim.

It's not that hard to identify Bangladeshis. Their Dialect is distinct. Bengali Muslims don't do shitty jobs which Bangladeshis gladly accept.

India can do a lot if they refuse to take them back, if it wants to.

Your post is pure emotional garbage. You immediately assume I am Muslim since I am vetting a human rights issue about Bangladeshi immigrants. Read my post. I didn't advocate "trespass", I advocated work visas. So you do agree that the Bangladeshi workers do have a use in India. Noted. What exactly can India do ? Kill the immigrants? Go on living in fantasia.

So you do agree that the Bangladeshi workers do have a use in India. Noted. What exactly can India do ? Kill the immigrants? Go on living in fantasia.
I have a better solution. Do what the Arabs do with South-Asian labourers. Put them in a cage and make them work like animals for free. Thats how they built those gulf-countries anyways. Also USA :)

Your dream of letting them work in India will come true and we will benefit a lot.

Back
Top Bottom