What's new

India: Resolving the Bangladesh Immigration Issue

This guy has made an Obama move, false promises to the dumb population. But it would be interesting to see the day Modi kicks out the "Bangladeshion".

The Chakmas would never go to India.

Modi essentialy made an Obama move, he promised everyting to everybody. He doesn't have any record in delivering on his national campaign issues, so in a sense his promises are wild cards.

I am really curious to see what 'Modi the magnificent' is going to deliver.

When I say that India is the homeland of the Hindus I get criticized but when an Indian says it then it is okay.

India is homeland for Hindus, Sikhs, Jains n followers of all other religions which originated in ancient Bharat...why ? bcz there is no other fcuking country which will act as their homeland for the very above mentioned reason...i.e their origin was always Indian. However there are 100s of countries that act as homeland for Muslims, Christians, Jews etc. That still doesn't make India a Hindu country but what I said above is a fact !!

Last edited:
Your 70 million Bangladeshis in India remit much more

Show me the money, remittance from India to Bangladesh ofcourse !!

India gets $3.7 billion from Bangldesh buddy, thats about a third of what Indians remit from USA !!

You guys need to complete building the fence real pronto !!

For what? Since you Bangladeshis claim there are no Bangladeshis living in India.

Deport those 5,00,000 Indian expats we won't care much. Just take back your poor comrades who you have been dumping in India.

I am waiting for the day when Modi start pushing back people.
Me too, and that's the way it should be.people of Bangladesh belongs in Bangladesh. Same as,people of India should stay in India. We have enough leftover Pakistanis and newly added Burmese's. And it will mean less mony for AL political goons,but our gov has the money to take care of these people, so they should bring them back.If they are legitimate Bangladeshi, of course. They will not die without food. When was the last time any of you heard or seen people of Bangladesh died of hunger in Bangladesh?
74 perhaps?

Me too, and that's the way it should be.people of Bangladesh belongs in Bangladesh. Same as,people of India should stay in India. We have enough leftover Pakistanis and newly added Burmese's. And it will mean less mony for AL political goons,but our gov has the money to take care of these people, so they should bring them back.If they are legitimate Bangladeshi, of course. They will not die without food. When was the last time any of you heard or seen people of Bangladesh died of hunger in Bangladesh?
74 perhaps?
We will push/kick them of course into Bongodesh,Accept them or not. ;)

that was good one :enjoy:

I second that..

There is a big difference between "we will" and "we have done". Do it and then talk. Till then it is hot air and empty words.
Thats something that is going on for quite sometime. I can post some links for that.But I think you can find that for yourself as well.
The issue is , it is public demand that something more has to be done about it, because the current efforts are not deemed enough.

Show me the money, remittance from India to Bangladesh ofcourse !!

India gets $3.7 billion from Bangldesh buddy, thats about a third of what Indians remit from USA !!

That is the problem with illegal immigration.They don't pay taxes.Their income does not come under the radar of IT department.

Last edited:
So why did the Muslims one ask for seperate country? If you Bengalis are so united. Not to mention what you Bangladeshis have done with Bengali Hindus in BD.

We are willing to take back Hindu and Buddhist Bengalis. Just take back your Muslim ones.
Why ask this generation about partition? It was resolved a few generations before. We must talk about the present and future.
For what? Since you Bangladeshis claim there are no Bangladeshis living in India.

Deport those 5,00,000 Indian expats we won't care much. Just take back your poor comrades who you have been dumping in India.

Bangladesh should immediately deport the million strong loin clothed Indians in order to stop the draining of its hard-earned almost US$4,000m per year. BGB should also be vigilant about these poor Indian pole vaulters to a richer BD..

So why did the Muslims one ask for seperate country? If you Bengalis are so united. Not to mention what you Bangladeshis have done with Bengali Hindus in BD.

We are willing to take back Hindu and Buddhist Bengalis. Just take back your Muslim ones.

Our ultimate target is to convert as much hindu as possible in India and create the greater Bangladesh. Muslim left in India had a purpose and working perfectly. ;)

The Bodos " have done it" recently and it.:-) Expect more to come:bunny:

You should keep on counting on Bodos.. ;)

Why ask this generation about partition? It was resolved a few generations before. We must talk about the present and future.
We are talking about past because it still affects us.

Take back your 70 million lungis and deport Indians from BD. No one would shed a tear in here.

Back
Top Bottom