What's new

India: Resolving the Bangladesh Immigration Issue

We will push/kick them of course into Bongodesh,Accept them or not. ;)
Fine,but keep your own filth in handia too.:-)

I have a better solution. Do what the Arabs do with South-Asian labourers. Put them in a cage and make them work like animals for free. Thats how they built those gulf-countries anyways. Also USA :)

Your dream of letting them work in India will come true and we will benefit a lot.
That includes indian workers working in Arab land too.I thought you knew that people from India also go there.

It is still a child's play for us locals in NE to identify you from Indian bengalis. We have an Assamese cabinet minister and an Arunachali independent Minister of state in power. How long do you think it would take us to recognize you?

All we need is a squad of officials with the legal authority to capture and interrogate illegals.

Once the locals are appointed, it is a child's play.

You can hide all you want but those familiar with you lot like us, we can spot you from among anyone.

Not Indian Muslims. Sunnis and Congressi supporters with petrodollar funding. The Ahmedis, Qadianis, Bohris, Aga Khanis and Shia have no problem with being Indian.

Only Arab wannabe sunnis do who support Congress and don't want to develop without implanting Sharia.

We need to simply remind them that their door to heaven is at Wagah border then.

You mean a sinking Bangladesh... :coffee:

Remind me how much BoB has come into your land and how many islands of yours have drowned.

indian hiigh caste hindus are genocidal maniacs. those Sunnis make up 20% of india

they want to ethnically and religiously cleans one fifth of their country.

they lost 24% of their country in 1947

these indian hindus have never learned a history lesson

indian hiigh caste hindus are genocidal maniacs. those Sunnis make up 20% of india

Please don't tell them that they can't do it, let them try. It will be great for the rest of the countries in South Asia.

When did I say India is not a part of South Asia? :D
I don't know, actually its been a year I am in this forum, and mostly what I got from indian posters here is they are better than south Asians,in money,looks,and they have a tendency to prove they are more westernized then rest of the sarc countries.
Maybe I am wrong. But I don't think so.:p:

one word : 1971.

Indian Muslims haven't learnt a lesson. Their behavior is getting worse day by day. If a partition like situation happens again in India even Congress can't save them this time around.

If it is too expensive to ship them back we can send them to camps.

@Bangladeshis
We Indians will give you all designer lungis if you leave our country.

back them on an oil tanker. That should hold a few tens of thousands of them.
Let's hope that oil tanker doesn't have any "accidents".

Back
Top Bottom