What's new

India bans sale of cows for slaughter, a move designed to appease conservative Hindus

BJP admits it accepted election funds from Beef companies:

DA-3Lk_UIAA30qG.jpg

No eating is not prohibited.

What is your logic in the question if any? Though I do not expect any logic from you.

First of all there is no ban on eating anything. It is only a ban on slaughter.
Some freedom can not be given. Some religions preaches killing of Non believers. We can not give them freedom to do so.
gao trakhshaks hardly absorb logic still let me try.
if cow is holy god then treat it as holy. your gao shalas failed to save cows from starving. if cow is used as means of livelihood then cut the religious excuse.
if there is ban on slaughter of cows for meat then do you expect people to eat cows alive?
anyway I agree some freedoms cannot be absolute so i would be ok if government of india passes a law through indian parliament banning all kinds of meat in india.

gao trakhshaks hardly absorb logic still let me try.
if cow is holy god then treat it as holy. your gao shalas failed to save cows from starving. if cow is used as means of livelihood then cut the religious excuse.
if there is ban on slaughter of cows for meat then do you expect people to eat cows alive?
anyway I agree some freedoms cannot be absolute so i would be ok if government of india passes a law through indian parliament banning all kinds of meat in india.

Dont get misled by hard core Hindus here:

They might tell you on one hand that eating beef is not prohibited, but fail to reply, why are Muslim families kitchens being raided in India:

Dadri lynching: Meat found in Ikhlaq's fridge was beef, says lab | india ...

Was he killing the cow, no.
Was he selling beef, no.

there you go.
Poor guy was lynched.

Dont get misled by hard core Hindus here:

They might tell you on one hand that eating beef is not prohibited, but fail to reply, why are Muslim families kitchens being raided in India:

Dadri lynching: Meat found in Ikhlaq's fridge was beef, says lab | india ...

Was he killing the cow, no.
Was he selling beef, no.

there you go.
Poor guy was lynched.
that is the way of peaceful hindus.
the problem with hindutvas is that tbey do not respect cows the way the portray so they are in a fix. one the one hand they are killing people over beef and on the other they have to prove themselves peaceful

that is the way of peaceful hindus.
the problem with hindutvas is that tbey do not respect cows the way the portray so they are in a fix. one the one hand they are killing people over beef and on the other they have to prove themselves peaceful

Indian Beef exported to Malaysia, and a Hindu Ashok321 eats it here.
Is there any word that supersedes the word "irony"

Lol

Indian Beef exported to Malaysia, and a Hindu Ashok321 eats it here.
Is there any word that supersedes the word "irony"

Lol
a hindu indian member says here that it was ok to slaughter cows outside india. and yes india is biggest exporter of beef

a hindu indian member says here that it was ok to slaughter cows outside india.

What is a big deal on above statement by a Hindu Indian?
Cows are slaughtered away from India's shores spreading all over the world.

How can India have control over what happened overseas?

The irony lies in Indian policy of not selling beef in India, but yes for exports.
You can't have both the wolf fed, and the lamb intact.

BJP leader tries to allay fears on ”Beef ban” in Meghalaya #JantaKaReporter jantakareporter.com/india/meghalay…

Of course.
If not, these opportunists & hypocrites will lose chunks of votes.

Back
Top Bottom