What's new

India bans sale of cows for slaughter, a move designed to appease conservative Hindus

ahhh well you should start mummifying cows it would be better for them instead of starving to death the holy cow.

Where the basic facts mean stopping of cattle market?

What you stated basically is related to hygiene which is in place even in our country though not strictly followed.

We will mummify them ,kill them,starve them or do anything we want .Why should you concern about it .?

Experts already explained to us about guezette .
And we knows what they meant by this banning of cattle market .If you cant understand that then that is your problem not mine

With a written declaration that she won't be slaughtered. :D

Not according to the top BJP leaders in kerala.You wont sell your cattle in a slaughter house for sheltering:D

We will mummify them ,kill them,starve them or do anything we want .Why should you concern about it .?

Experts already explained to us about guezette .
And we knows what they meant by this banning of cattle market .If you cant understand that then that is your problem not mine

Not according to the top BJP leaders in kerala.You wont sell your cattle in a slaughter house for sheltering:D

lolzzzz I am concerned and I should be concerned as a Human.

The red part clearly explains it is not some hygiene related decision it is simply banning sale of COWS .

BTW if you are starving your sacred animal to death then shame on you.

Zaroor lein ji naye waley bhensey sey :D
aaj kal india mein bhains bhi fair n lovely laga ri hai.
just in week they get disolved in a crowd of cows.

The red part clearly explains it is not some hygiene related decision it is simply banning sale of COWS .

dear the problem is you cant get milk and meat out of a cow. now how much urine and gobar can you use and sell.
here we have poverty where humans die of hunger who will give their own kids share to cows. except for shradh that morning u force cow to eat pudi channa and halwa firni.

to be true indian cows are not meant to be eaten. they are like mohmad amir or ishant sharma. hardly any protein there.

Every time the cow issue comes up, I always have to remind our Indian friends that what they are proposing is fascism. Telling people what they can and cannot eat is as controlling and evil as it gets.

And some people are trying to pretend like it's a hygiene issue or a healthy issue.
Please stop lying to yourself and to us when parts of India look like this

&NCS_modified=20130819185700&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-306049975.jpg

dear the problem is you cant get milk and meat out of a cow. now how much urine and gobar can you use and sell.
here we have poverty where humans die of hunger who will give their own kids share to cows. except for shradh that morning u force cow to eat pudi channa and halwa firni.

to be true indian cows are not meant to be eaten. they are like mohmad amir or ishant sharma. hardly any protein there.
Ye baat to hy apki taraf cow tb ki mariz lagti hy but agar unko desi ghee waley parathey khilao with expensive chara to unka bhi ghosht mosht nikal ata hu :D
Yahan Pakistan mein beef mutton sey sasta hy

Yahan bhi ziyada tar cows patlo hain but unki khurak alter karo to fayida nazar ata hy but nuksan ye hay is type ki cow agressive ho to control nahi hotiaram sey :-//

Ye baat to hy apki taraf cow tb ki mariz lagti hy but agar unko desi ghee waley parathey khilao with expensive chara to unka bhi ghosht mosht nikal ata hu :D
Yahan Pakistan mein beef mutton sey sasta hy
bhai desi ghee paise wala nahi kharid sakta. its all fake in market.
more over you cant get enoughmilk or meat. you can use gobar at max.
ab desi ghee ka gobar to just not worth it

That is the point. why this entire hogwash viz a viz sacred animal ? when you cannot fed him neither you can avail the things which you present as an excuse proving it a sacred animal.

It is a fair calculation either you respect the animal 100% or you just accept that you are clinging to straws nothing else

You can concern about it or not ?
We dont care .

What ?
What was the meaning of red part ?
What was I told to him?
It means farmers can sell their cattles directly to slaughter house for meat .
I know you have some itches because I mentioned BJP in there.

So be it .It is our nation, our properties .Why do care about it?
Care about your own nation and its well being .

That is the point. why this entire hogwash viz a viz sacred animal ? when you cannot fed him neither you can avail the things which you present as an excuse proving it a sacred animal.

It is a fair calculation either you respect the animal 100% or you just accept that you are clinging to straws nothing else

I can only see frustration here when I pointed the obvious fact.You can comprehend but you are pretends otherwise so that all others are going to recognize your hollow arguments.

These are the ethose with which we have lived for thousands of years. India has respected all religions so the faith of Majorty should also be respected.
If you are respecting other religions then give Indians freedom to eat whatever their religion allow them ..don't impose your own dietary choices on others

Its time to export beef to India. Slaughter is banned, but is eating beef banned too? :unsure:

No eating is not prohibited.

So basically you are Milking your god for your needs.

What is your logic in the question if any? Though I do not expect any logic from you.

If you are respecting other religions then give Indians freedom to eat whatever their religion allow them ..don't impose your own dietary choices on others

First of all there is no ban on eating anything. It is only a ban on slaughter.
Some freedom can not be given. Some religions preaches killing of Non believers. We can not give them freedom to do so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom