What's new

India bans sale of cows for slaughter, a move designed to appease conservative Hindus

Why are Muslims obsessed with eating cow meat ? Because its sacred to hindus ?

There is a big difference between sacred and forbidden. This is the same as putting a burka on animals as a fashion statement. There is no law forbidding it .

If clothes are scared to you then animals are sacred to Hindus, jains & Buddhists of India.

I have been already answered .We are not going to stop exports .

Then why ban slaughter for internal consumption? The ban is based on religious basis with the consideration that the cow is holy to hindus. Isn't a bit hypocritical to allow exports then? Does the holy cow feel any different if it is eaten in India or Dubai?

If you are going to ban the slaughter then ban it for all conditions. Alternatively, can that exported Indian beef be re-imported again for consumption?

Why Indians think cows are gods, what do they keep them for anyway?
Cow happened to be an animal around which our whole life used to revolve around. We used to drink its milk, we used to use its dung as fuel and making homes. Its milk is considered to be pious so as its butter, panir, butter milk and curd. We considered it next to our mother as we grow up drinking the milk of cows. Emotionally, it is very much near human being and it will shed Tears for you. Our society happened to be a agriculture based society and many of us practice non violence in our life.We make sure that minimum harm is done to any creature because of us. We can not tolerate that an animal whose milk we have drunk to grow up is killed for eating. Animals had and has a special place in our life and we believe that it is a sin to kill any animal for just eating. We had some customs of sacrificing animals in some of our societies but it has almost stopped in each part of India. I do not know about north east.
So basically you are Milking your god for your needs.

Then why ban slaughter for internal consumption? The ban is based on religious basis with the consideration that the cow is holy to hindus. Isn't a bit hypocritical to allow exports then? Does the holy cow feel any different if it is eaten in India or Dubai?

If you are going to ban the slaughter then ban it for all conditions. Alternatively, can that exported Indian beef be re-imported again for consumption?

Are you really a stupid or pretending to one?
Did I already told you that I have already explained it in other posts ?
Where did it said about beef ban?
There is no ban for slaughtering or beef,the exploitation of middle man and cattle market would finish.A farmer can directly take his cattle to slaughter house .The exploitation root of cattle market for both animal and farmers are done.

in most parts indeed unofficially. it would be banned completely in coming days.

What are you talking?
I am an Indian , still I didnt get this beef ban stuff .GoI said they are going to stop cattle market and here people is talking about beef ban .
Where did you get that?

What are you talking?
I am an Indian , still I didnt get this beef ban stuff .GoI said they are going to stop cattle market and here people is talking about beef ban .
Where did you get that?

What does stopping cattle market mean??? :)))))))))))))))

Yes. In the Indian subcontinent. It is considered as THE parameter that was used to distinguish two people.

Outside, not so much.
In 1930,s puniab saw its first religious tensions in Gujranwala over beef consumption
Someone threw dead carcuses on the main square(or was it the clock tower? )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom