What's new

India bans sale of cows for slaughter, a move designed to appease conservative Hindus

What does stopping cattle market mean??? :)))))))))))))))

Exploitation of both animals and farmers .
Stopping of middle men exploitation .Mixing of the diseased animals with good one .Banning of the practices that packs dozens of animal in small trucks.Torturing them with sharp materials.

Farmers can directly handover the cattles to slaughter house.

Aj sehri mein chota ghosht khaya ghosht kay baghair sehri kaisey hogi ? :-//
:'( I can't eat anything just one glass of milk or a cup of tea that is all

Exploitation of both animals and farmers .
Stopping of middle men exploitation .Mixing of the diseased animals with good one .Banning of the practices that packs dozens of animal in small trucks.Torturing them with sharp materials.

Farmers can directly handover the cattles to slaughter house.

Can farmers sell COWS?

Yeah.

The clock tower was in the main square right?

Kale hain to kya huwa buffalo hai

Sabr karo :devil:
not sure i just read about it in a book somewhere will search for details in a few days

Buffalo cow sey ziyada doodh deti hay usko sirf colourism ki wajah sey mara ja raha hy :D

Are you really a stupid or pretending to one?
Did I already told you that I have already explained it in other posts ?
Where did it said about beef ban?
There is no ban for slaughtering or beef,the exploitation of middle man and cattle market would finish.A farmer can directly take his cattle to slaughter house .The exploitation root of cattle market for both animal and farmers are done.

What are you talking?
I am an Indian , still I didnt get this beef ban stuff .GoI said they are going to stop cattle market and here people is talking about beef ban .
Where did you get that?

Under new rules issued this week, the government ordered that no cows or buffaloes could be traded at a livestock market without a signed declaration by the owner that the animal was not being sold for slaughter.

In essence it eliminates the retail side of domestic beef market. They are leaving it open for the large beef exporters but restricting local consumption. Read between the lines.

Laughter houses need not work in the meat industry at all.

Slaughter houses - yes. Proofs will be needed. Health Ministry will check that. :D
abay salay meray laptop ki S walai key main sugar gir gai thee ab itna to kar sakta hay k khud hee apna S laga k parh lay

Under new rules issued this week, the government ordered that no cows or buffaloes could be traded at a livestock market without a signed declaration by the owner that the animal was not being sold for slaughter.

In essence it eliminates the retail side of domestic beef market. They are leaving it open for the large beef exporters but restricting local consumption. Read between the lines.

You are trying to teach me the guezzette published by our own Govt?:lol:
I have read it and know it also .
Not interested in explaining further

:'( I can't eat anything just one glass of milk or a cup of tea that is all

Can farmers sell COWS?

No .They can mummfied :lol:

What should I say to peoples like this that cant even comprehend the basic facts I mentioned in there ?

Yes. But to other farmers. :angel:

Slaughterhouses can import foreign stuff or grow them in labs. :angel:

Nope .
There wouldnt be any large scale cattle markets .
Farmers can sold old cattles can directly to slaughter houses without cattle market.
There is no meat ban in here.

No .They can mummfied :lol:

What should I say to peoples like this that cant even comprehend the basic facts I mentioned in there ?

ahhh well you should start mummifying cows it would be better for them instead of starving to death the holy cow.

Where the basic facts mean stopping of cattle market?

What you stated basically is related to hygiene which is in place even in our country though not strictly followed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom