What's new

US bans bidis made by Indian tobacco company

This will be a DISASTER for India-US Relations..........

US is TESTING our Patience.................

I just want to remind our friends in America that AGNI 5 CAN REACH LAS VEGAS. PERIOD.

I just want to remind the indian friends that all US thermonukes can hit every part of india.

Morning mein tatti thik se aa jaati hai baki sab reason bakwas hai.
happy-yes-l.png
lol that is the problem for every smoker,as an ex- smoker i can vouch what you say :D

Good step. Ban tobacco and go green :coffee:

MarlboroGreen.jpg

Westerners solidarity between them to punish indians for the italian marines

Non whites don't have the right to punish a westerner
These Zionist JEWS are 3rd class people

Nah...I'm not addicted, yet, in the sense that I don't smoke everyday, and my smoking habit isn't all that old. But I also find it hard sometimes to decline an offer for a drag. It's definitely the easiest substance to get addicted to.
But isnt occassional smoking more dangerous???
Just curious.

But isnt occassional smoking more dangerous???
Just curious.

There are studies which swing both ways. But smoking in any capacity is indeed dangerous. The problem with these studies is that their results aren't reproducible with enough consistency. IMO, the more one smokes, the more one inhales toxic substances.

There are studies which swing both ways.
Those are influenced studies and researches funded by the behemoths who make cigarettes.
Indischer said:
But smoking in any capacity is indeed dangerous. The problem with these studies is that their results aren't reproducible with enough consistency. IMO, the more one smokes, the more one inhales toxic substances.
Atleast you know it and accept the facts...many just deny it.

My statement is factual, can your low IQ comprehend that?
It has been comprehended but you replied to a sarcastic comment with a "factual" comment which makes no sense so the real question is can you comprehend it?

Back
Top Bottom