What's new

US bans bidis made by Indian tobacco company

what about bidi accessories ???
30-Chaap-Bidi.jpg
That's not the US....look at the plates.

Yaar , Bidi is just perfect. I have tried it so many times . It tastes raw but is unique.

Bidis are banned because they don't disclose contents on the label of bidi pack, as its required as per US laws.

Last edited:
I dont smoke...I hate smokers and smoking. :confused:

Why do you have to hate me?:cry:

On topic: Beedis on an average give off at least 5-10 times more carbon monoxide than filtered cigarettes. Cigarettes here usually give 7-10 mg CO per unit depending on the variety. The nicotine content in Beedis is around 4-5 mg, while in Cigarettes it's around 0.7-2mg, depending on the variety.

And yet, smoking is one of the slowest methods for suicide known to man.:drag:

Why do you have to hate me?:cry:
:blink: You too Indee??? OMG!!!
How I would hate to hate you :(

Indischer said:
On topic: Beedis on an average give off at least 5-10 times more carbon monoxide than filtered cigarettes. Cigarettes here usually give 7-10 mg CO per unit depending on the variety. The nicotine content in Beedis is around 4-5 mg, while in Cigarettes it's around 0.7-2mg, depending on the variety.

And yet, smoking is one of the slowest methods for suicide known to man.:drag:
Some facts.....
1) The cigarette is the deadliest object in the history of human civilisation. Cigarettes kill about 6 million people every year, a number that will grow before it shrinks.
2) these ‘milder’ cigarettes are actually far more deadly, allowing smoke to be drawn deep into the lungs. The world's present epidemic of lung cancer is almost entirely due to the use of low pH flue-cured tobacco in cigarettes.
3) cigarettes are very different from alcohol or even marijuana....Only about 10–15% of people who drink liquor ever become alcoholics, versus addiction rates of 80% or 90% for people who smoke.:smokin:

Westerners solidarity between them to punish indians for the italian marines

Non whites don't have the right to punish a westerner

:blink: You too Indee??? OMG!!!
How I would hate to hate you :(

Some facts.....
1) The cigarette is the deadliest object in the history of human civilisation. Cigarettes kill about 6 million people every year, a number that will grow before it shrinks.
2) these ‘milder’ cigarettes are actually far more deadly, allowing smoke to be drawn deep into the lungs. The world's present epidemic of lung cancer is almost entirely due to the use of low pH flue-cured tobacco in cigarettes.
3) cigarettes are very different from alcohol or even marijuana....Only about 10–15% of people who drink liquor ever become alcoholics, versus addiction rates of 80% or 90% for people who smoke.:smokin:

Nah...I'm not addicted, yet, in the sense that I don't smoke everyday, and my smoking habit isn't all that old. But I also find it hard sometimes to decline an offer for a drag. It's definitely the easiest substance to get addicted to.

Back
Top Bottom