What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

@Ayush @levina @Indischer - Jisss nei Beef nahin khayaa tou usss nei kuch nahin khayaa ! :whistle:
Beef does not mean the cow meat only....! u can still eat beef and keep religious sentiments of Hindus...

how would you take it if, you see pigs are killed and meat is sold in your countries and country like SA ? pig is not holy for u, can u imagine the tolerance level of Hindus?

Beef does not mean the cow meat only....! u can still eat beef and keep religious sentiments of Hindus...

how would you take it if, you see pigs are killed and meat is sold in your countries and country like SA ? pig is not holy for u, can u imagine the tolerance level of Hindus?

Was I talking to you Elvis Kumar ? :crazy:

It was a joke between me & my friends !

beef should be banned throughout india....
few people are menace to society.... government must take severe action against these people....

Was I talking to you Elvis Kumar ? :crazy:

It was a joke between me & my friends !
ha haa....Elvis is me and Kumar is he...and both of us become We... we should respect We and not Me or He :-)

beef should be banned throughout india....
few people are menace to society.... government must take severe action against these people....
Cows kiling and sellng of cow meat can be banned provided some org pays for the cows which are unproductive so that poor farmers dont have to take that burden! ...But bull and buffallo meat also considered as beef should not have any problem in commercial tradings..

Whaaaaat ? :o:

@Ayush @Indischer - Have her excommunicated from the Hindu faith....now ! :angry:

Jisne khud beef khaya ho, woh kisi aur ko Hinduism se kaise nikalwa sakta hai? :unsure:

To me, there's nothing 'holy' about cows. If they're holy, then all animals are, and if they aren't no animal is. For we all spring forth from the same elements and are animated by the same mystery called Life.

I do make it a point to say a small Thank You to the animal whose flesh I consume, as and when I do. In it's death, it has provided me with sustenance and Life. And if the concept of reincarnation is indeed true, then I would have been born as cow or chicken in some previous birth and sated the hunger of someone else. It all evens out. :sarcastic:

Waz Bhai....I recall you telling me that you're a teacher - What do you teach, if you don't mind me asking ? :)

Bro, I am going to make a thread about tomorrow, otherwise it just spoils this one.

Lanat, any muslim who don't slaughter cow is not a muslim in my eyes but hindu slave.

Back
Top Bottom