What's new

Indian Hindu, Muslim mobs clash in Modi's heartland

That's true. Everyone knows that Muslims in North India love Pakistan. But now you have Muslims in Karnataka and Kerala who developed sudden love for Pakistan.

Relax, most of these are Congress and MIM influenced. They will eventually realize their mistakes and fall in line.

That's true. Everyone knows that Muslims in North India love Pakistan. But now you have Muslims in Karnataka and Kerala who developed sudden love for Pakistan.

Muslims in Karnataka and Kerala are getting radicalized. It's not the same as shifting allegiances to Pakistan though.

Muslims in Karnataka and Kerala are getting radicalized. It's not the same as shifting allegiances to Pakistan though

Last time when there was Hindu-Muslim riot in Karnataka, a Pakistani flag was hoisted several times.

Last time when there was Hindu-Muslim riot in Karnataka, a Pakistani flag was hoisted several times.

That, and the persistent urge to support the Pakistani cricket team are the easiest ways to get under the skin of their local adversaries and inflame passions further. Nothing to do with true allegiance to Pakistan. Moreover, the truly radicalized Muslims want a Khilafat of sorts on the entire subcontinent. Pakistan means squat to them.

That, and the persistent urge to support the Pakistani cricket team are the easiest ways to get under the skin of their local adversaries and inflame passions further. Nothing to do with true allegiance to Pakistan. Moreover, the truly radicalized Muslims want a Khilafat of sorts on the entire subcontinent. Pakistan means squat to them.

Know many who have visited Pakistan and praised it.

Lived there for a while.

Well, being a Kannadiga, I've lived there most of my life....travelled a fair bit to all corners of the State too, and what I wrote earlier was my take on things there.

I think you mean the islamic flag? they apparently have a green flag with the moon and star symbol.. similar to Turkish national flag, only green.

Remember that most of the riots are done by Congressi supporters and their political affiliates to create divide and rule environment. The more you study their politics, the more you see who is the villain.

These 'Secular' parties are the ones who orchestrate riots.

Back
Top Bottom