What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

@FaujHistorian

Its a social gesture coming from a sense of mutual respect and responsibility to maintain harmony.

Does social gestures need laws from parliament?

Its a collective duty of all citizens of India to maintain accord and respect for each other and for this we dont need a whip of law.

Please do not confuse law enforcement with social genstures.

I thought you knew better.

I offer you a cup of chai, that's a social gesture.

I take your sick relative to the hospital. That's social gesture

Banning this or banning that, is "law enforcement" or law making.

And these two important aspects are never to be covered by 2-bit mullahs or 3-bit pundits.

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
No,I said thats OK..But according to some geniuses here having christian prayers in missionary schools is called communalism....

it's not a good practice, because even though the management is Christian all students are not Christian, teachers salary is and other grands are from govt.what they should do a universal prayer song, I guess atheists wouldn't mind that.

Cool story bro!

I didnt meant they broke the coconut in the windshield..But coconut breaking is considered as a good omen in Hinduism...

I am defending my faith thats all nothing more or less

I am defending my faith thats all ...

You have every right to defend your faith mate.. I am not questioning it.. But you have no right certificating others as outsiders just because they belong to other religion.. You have no right to question our patriotism..You guys are seeing every thing through religious glasses.. Sooner or later this country will be under anarchy if this tread continues.. Then you only have faith with you but not this country as it used to be.. Will be you be happy with that?

Oh Jesus!!!

Why are you getting Paranoid mate........

Is it about the fight that you had with another Indian many months before??

@arp2041 dude, I am not being paranoid mate.. I am little bit hurt because our patriotism is questioned here just because we belong to another religion..

Tell me why would I keep silent when some bigots is having their field day talking all kind of nonsense which they have no idea about..

People are getting paranoid about a prayer song sung in a school.. Students are getting better education from there, but they do not want to see that.. Only the prayer song is the issue.. tell me how many of those schools are converting the students to christianity?

They are saying a religion with only 2 million people are destroying a religion with 80 million people in this country.. What nonsense is this? Is this country getting more communal day by day?? Do you want a country like that?? I am sure that I do not want that..

People here are spreading misinformation about other religions and we are keeping our self silent and allowing them to say what ever they want.. This will lead to the destruction of your country... We have a good example in our neighborhood..

This thead has run its course. We all have exhausted our points now, kindly let it die.

it's not a good practice, because even though the management is Christian all students are not Christian, teachers salary is and other grands are from govt.what they should do a universal prayer song, I guess atheists wouldn't mind that.

I went to missionary school.

there was a small Christian prayer in the morning (30 second) based on few word about Holy father.

Then Pakistani anthem.

Once a week there was a prayer service in the church. But only the kids belonging to that Christian demonination went in there. Remaining Christians and off course Muslims had their own 1 hour religious assemblies.

it worked out OK.

However now that I am no longer in elementary school, I have become Jeffersonian in my view.

That's complete separation of church and state.

That means no prayer of any kind, and no religious hour of any kind should be in the schools.

Muslims have Friday prayer. They should go away from school. To the mosque or home and do that prayer.

Chrisitians have their Sunday. Schools are off anyways. So they should go do whatever they want to do in Church.

Hindus? What day you guys want to pick? Just pick Friday or Sat or Sunday.

otherwise we may end up mucking up our week with 4 days. As if 3 days wasn't bad already.

Religion belongs to your heart. Practice it in front of only those that have your heart. If you know what I mean.

peace

You have every right to defend your faith mate.. I am not questioning it.. But you have no right certificating others as outsiders just because they belong to other religion.. You have no right to question our patriotism..You guys are seeing every thing through religious glasses.. Sooner or later this country will be under anarchy if this tread continues.. Then you only have faith with you but not this country as it used to be.. Will be you be happy with that?

I didnt call any individual outsider questioned anyones patriotism here,only said Faith or their Culture is from out side this land ,and it was or is part of this culture .....And about religious glases i believe Hindus gained nothing from Tolerance or Secularism only suffered losses due to it ...even this thread is example some guys literally says "we cannot change our food habit So change your belief" ,

I didnt call any individual outsider questioned anyones patriotism here,only said Faith or their Culture is from out side this land ,and it was or is part of this culture .....And about religious glases i believe Hindus gained nothing from Tolerance or Secularism only suffered losses due to it ...even this thread is example some guys literally says "we cannot change our food habit So change your belief" ,

eating beef is not a habit. Nobody is forcing hindus to eat it. so where does changing belief come from.

eating beef is not a habit. Nobody is forcing hindus to eat it. so where does changing belief come from.

Where did i said some body forced Hindus to eat beef ?Slaughtering Cow is against my belief so any one doing it is attacking my belief

@arp2041 dude, I am not being paranoid mate.. I am little bit hurt because our patriotism is questioned here just because we belong to another religion..

Tell me why would I keep silent when some bigots is having their field day talking all kind of nonsense which they have no idea about..

People are getting paranoid about a prayer song sung in a school.. Students are getting better education from there, but they do not want to see that.. Only the prayer song is the issue.. tell me how many of those schools are converting the students to christianity?

They are saying a religion with only 2 million people are destroying a religion with 80 million people in this country.. What nonsense is this? Is this country getting more communal day by day?? Do you want a country like that?? I am sure that I do not want that..

People here are spreading misinformation about other religions and we are keeping our self silent and allowing them to say what ever they want.. This will lead to the destruction of your country... We have a good example in our neighborhood..

what better education?

why do you still give us the colonial argument like ohh we stole the kohinoor government because the Hindus cant make good vaults.

Religion of 20 million is funded with millions of dollars against 800 million.

We are perfectly aware of what the other religions are and what their agenda is,when i say religions i am talking about the political forces dominating them.

Back
Top Bottom