What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

what better education?
why do you still give us the colonial argument like ohh we stole the kohinoor government because the Hindus cant make good vaults.
Religion of 20 million is funded with millions of dollars against 800 million.
We are perfectly aware of what the other religions are and what their agenda is,when i say religions i am talking about the political forces dominating them.

Come to Kerala,you'll understand.About the 'millions of dollars part' :rofl:

We never stole the Kohinoor,the British did :blah:

what better education?

why do you still give us the colonial argument like ohh we stole the kohinoor government because the Hindus cant make good vaults.

Religion of 20 million is funded with millions of dollars against 800 million.

We are perfectly aware of what the other religions are and what their agenda is,when i say religions i am talking about the political forces dominating them.
ordinary christians do not do these things, dont blame them.

there is no category called ordinary christians,i am talking about a general political influence.

Come to Kerala,you'll understand.About the 'millions of dollars part' :rofl:

We never stole the Kohinoor,the British did :blah:

dude,that was just a metaphor.

[MENTION=138435]..... dude, I am not being paranoid mate.. I am little bit hurt because our patriotism is questioned here just because we belong to another religion..

Tell me why would I keep silent when some bigots is having their field day talking all kind of nonsense which they have no idea about..

People are getting paranoid about a prayer song sung in a school.. Students are getting better education from there, but they do not want to see that.. Only the prayer song is the issue.. tell me how many of those schools are converting the students to christianity?

They are saying a religion with only 2 million people are destroying a religion with 80 million people in this country.. What nonsense is this? Is this country getting more communal day by day?? Do you want a country like that?? I am sure that I do not want that..

People here are spreading misinformation about other religions and we are keeping our self silent and allowing them to say what ever they want.. This will lead to the destruction of your country... We have a good example in our neighborhood..

Next Time India has a war with a Christian Nation we can discuss your patriotism. Thou its was always clear that India was always discriminated by the west (read white christian Europeans), our culture and religion denigrated, christians on pdf has no qualms about referring to the behavior of these same white christian europeans as a model for Indians to follow. Clearly a case of misguided 'brootherhood' aka the wanna be arab syndrome displayed by some of the pakistanis.

Its hilarious when christians here point out to examples of white christian behavior to explain how a 'secular' society should behave. Its classic considering India is just about the only country in the world that has NEVER practiced religious discrimination for the last 2000 years. But this is not a sudden event, this is a know pattern only never to be spoken aloud by 'secular' people so as not to disturb their persecution and victimhood card.

It is also to be noted that NONE of the christians here acknowledged that temple grounds have been taken away by the british in kerala. They choose to believe that land grants to churches have come from 'voluntary donations' by other hindus :angel:.

Only 'Agnostic Indian' had the moral integrity to acknowledge that christian prayers in schools is wrong. Rest of the christian brigade are very comfortable in forcing hindu children recite them. Eating 'beef' is 'freedom' while 'respecting hindu culture and traditions' is 'communal and will SPLIT the nation'. :coffee:

For the present it is clear by provided evidence that the christian community in India seeks to continue its privileged position by controlling the Education sector and Health Sector and practicing active discrimination against non Hindus which incidentally also include Muslim. Actually compared to the Muslims, Hindus get a better deal in Christian dominated institutions.

It is also clear that Non of the christians in pdf if apologetic about the behavior of christian community in practicing religious bigotry nor do they have the intellectual honesty to acknowledge the inherit bias that is visible to all. Non has any comment to make on the two christian seats reserved for them in the Lok sabha.

This kind of arrogance comes from knowing they control the power structure in India. By knowing that the global media (which for most Indians means American and UK) will support the 'christian brotherhood' action, by knowing $ that back this agenda and by knowing they control the misguided 'secular' debated in India.

NON of the christians in pdf offered to support Hindu demand for freedom for their own religious practices nor had the integrity to make any comment on it.

It is to be NOTED that this gesture was made by the muslim community but it was not applauded by the christians here.

People can draw their own conclusion...

Pathetic and too familiar RSS propoganda ...hahaha
Next Time India has a war with a Christian Nation we can discuss your patriotism

Well,If you didnt know,the Indian Christian population was protesting very hard when India was being liberated from British.:cheesy:.Indian Christians and Indian Muslims do not need Saffron Brigades Certificate of Patriotism.There are many christians who are serving for Armed forces,A lots of them were involved in nation building.If you doesnt know the head of agni V program was a Indian Christian,Verghese Kurien the head of white revolution was a Indian Christian:coffee:

Thou its was always clear that India was always discriminated by the west (read white christian Europeans), our culture and religion denigrated, christians on pdf has no qualms about referring to the behavior of these same white christian europeans as a model for Indians to follow

Again too typical saffronist propaganda?
Who told you that Christian Culture = European culture??
Christ was not an european,and none of his disciples were.It was not an european,but a West Asian who brought Christianity to India,that too 2000years ago.The traditional RSS propaganda is too blame Indian christians for what european colonialist have done.

, this is a know pattern only never to be spoken aloud by 'secular' people so as not to disturb their persecution and victimhood card.

It is evident that who is trying to play the victim card...hahaha. Christians in this world are uniting ( despite their diffrences as protestent or catholic ) to conspire against hinduism....hahaha...:lol:

It is also to be noted that NONE of the christians here acknowledged that temple grounds have been taken away by the british in kerala. They choose to believe that land grants to churches have come from 'voluntary donations' by other hindus :angel:.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

There are records for 'voluntary donations' by kings.In form of records written on palm leaves/copper plates.Haha the Anglican British Churches gave away gifts to Catholic and orthodox churches ignoring their own anglican brethren in Kerala:woot:

Do not spread BS if you doesnt know a thing about history of christianity in Kerala

Only 'Agnostic Indian' had the moral integrity to acknowledge that christian prayers in schools is wrong. Rest of the christian brigade are very comfortable in forcing hindu children recite them.

no one forces you to recite prayers,this is personal experience.If you can have poojas for inaguration of a government funded metro rail,we can have christian in a christian missonary school

For the present it is clear by provided evidence that the christian community in India seeks to continue its privileged position by controlling the Education sector and Health Sector and practicing active discrimination against non Hindus which incidentally also include Muslim. Actually compared to the Muslims, Hindus get a better deal in Christian dominated institutions.

Did any one ask the hindu community not to start schools or hospitals?And what discrimination are you talking about?

..even this thread is example some guys literally says "we cannot change our food habit So change your belief" ,

does this apply to Kerala??

Pathetic and too familiar RSS propoganda ...hahaha

Well,If you didnt know,the Indian Christian population was protesting very hard when India was being liberated from British.:cheesy:.Indian Christians and Indian Muslims do not need Saffron Brigades Certificate of Patriotism.There are many christians who are serving for Armed forces,A lots of them were involved in nation building.If you doesnt know the head of agni V program was a Indian Christian,Verghese Kurien the head of white revolution was a Indian Christian:coffee:

Again too typical saffronist propaganda?
Who told you that Christian Culture = European culture??
Christ was not an european,and none of his disciples were.It was not an european,but a West Asian who brought Christianity to India,that too 2000years ago.The traditional RSS propaganda is too blame Indian christians for what european colonialist have done.

It is evident that who is trying to play the victim card...hahaha. Christians in this world are uniting ( despite their diffrences as protestent or catholic ) to conspire against hinduism....hahaha...:lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

There are records for 'voluntary donations' by kings.In form of records written on palm leaves/copper plates.Haha the Anglican British Churches gave away gifts to Catholic and orthodox churches ignoring their own anglican brethren in Kerala:woot:

Do not spread BS if you doesnt know a thing about history of christianity in Kerala

no one forces you to recite prayers,this is personal experience.If you can have poojas for inaguration of a government funded metro rail,we can have christian in a christian missonary school

Did any one ask the hindu community not to start schools or hospitals?And what discrimination are you talking about?

does this apply to Kerala??

In every Hindu majority area ,Kerala is still a Hindu majority area despite all your effort ....lol @ reaming post ,your communities contribution to freedom struggle and in destablising first elected government in kerala are well known ,so dont force me to post further ,as i said outsiders religion and culture is not part of this land

India is not a Christian country we Hindus are all to aware what the Portuguese did to our temples in Goa! and what about Orissa? where they killed a Hindu saint?

either respect Dharmic laws or get the **** out of our country simple

Perfect message i agree with you

In every Hindu majority area ,Kerala is still a Hindu majority area despite all your effort ....lol @ reaming post ,your communities contribution to freedom struggle and in destablising first elected government in kerala are well known ,so dont force me to post further ,as i said outsiders religion and culture is not part of this land

I completely agree with the bolded part.

Organized religions were never a part of our country and will never be.

Mate if Christians are paying money or doing forced conversions then they are violating Christianity to begin with. Any Christian organization or group who does this is committing a grave sin.

My friend, this is exactly what happens. Why do you think the Hindus and we keep complaining that this is happening? This is what is happening.

Let me give you a hint.......go to any North east states and see the status of Non Christians there. Kindly do no spread any more nonsense.

Hit the nail right on the mark. :tup:

What a wonderful gesture ....its acts like these that make India truly secular. :tup:
No they don't secularism has nothing to do with appeasement.

Secularism is a thing of the law, not of cultural sensitivities. Your statement is a testament to the fact that Indians have never even looked at the dictionary meaning of secularism! But call themselves secular as a fad!

In every Hindu majority area ,Kerala is still a Hindu majority area despite all your effort .

Did I said we were in for converting entire Hindus in Kerala to Christians?We never did that in the timeframe of over 2000years.

...lol @ reaming post ,your communities contribution to freedom struggle and in destablising first elected government in kerala are well known

what the first government of Kerala did is more well known,and dont let me post more about that..:lol:

And please educate me about the freedom movement please:omghaha:

so dont force me to post further ,as i said outsiders religion and culture is not part of this land

We does not need RSS approval.Christianity in Kerala is as old as 2 millenia and has always been part of Kerala culture

Perfect message i agree with you

yeah right about Orissa,The hindu saint who proclaimed ''first we would kill the muslims,then the christians:
:omghaha:

Secularism is a thing of the law, not of cultural sensitivities. Your statement is a testament to the fact that Indians have never even looked at the dictionary meaning of secularism! But call themselves secular as a fad!

Wrong Secularism is totally cultural. Hindu Culture is secular much before Secularism word evolved. Our Mantra is "Sarve Santu Shukhina, Sarve bhavantu Niramayah". Hindu and Hindu like culture talk about world peace. While some other religion preach communalism and Hate for Other religion..

The "Hindu" Muslims of India are most liberal Muslim on earth, because they are Hindu.. Instead of 250 million population in India, these Hindu Muslims are not treated as terrorists. "Hindu" Muslims will lead "arbaized" Muslims one day.

India is only place where 250 million "Hindu" Muslims live and they don't fight sectarian war (Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Ahmedia etc)

Wrong Secularism is totally cultural. Hindu Culture is secular much before Secularism word evolved. Our Mantra is "Sarve Santu Shukhina, Sarve bhavantu Niramayah". Hindu and Hindu like culture talk about world peace. While some other religion preach communalism and Hate for Other religion..

The "Hindu" Muslims of India are most liberal Muslim on earth, because they are Hindu.. Instead of 250 million population in India, these Hindu Muslims are not treated as terrorists. "Hindu" Muslims will lead "arbaized" Muslims one day.

India is only place where 250 million "Hindu" Muslims live and they don't fight sectarian war (Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Ahmedia etc)

This is the most stupid sentence construct in the English language ever - "Hindu culture is secular". O bhai, dictionary khol, parh, and phir baat kar.

Secularism: The view that religious considerations should be excluded from civil affairs or public education.

That's it. You can get up every morning and do a Sajda facing Kaabah and you won't become secular - That's just not what it means!

Did I said we were in for converting entire Hindus in Kerala to Christians?We never did that in the timeframe of over 2000years.

what the first government of Kerala did is more well known,and dont let me post more about that..:lol:

And please educate me about the freedom movement please:omghaha:

We does not need RSS approval.Christianity in Kerala is as old as 2 millenia and has always been part of Kerala culture

yeah right about Orissa,The hindu saint who proclaimed ''first we would kill the muslims,then the christians:
:omghaha:

same 2000 years Syrian blah blah there was no major x'ian population before Portuguese arrival ,I replied to that in Kerala thread ,no more comments ....Show me the X'ian leaders in freedom struggle your church and missionaries were completely against it

You seem to have the lack of knowledge about Indians, with Secularism is tolerance and we have that in abundance.

A simple Law do not make any difference when the people are not aware of it. All you find in this thread is people are expressing their own views and contradictions.

India is a successful experiment and it is been 70 years now and I am sure we have become strong and will become even stronger on these fundamentals which our Nation was built.

This is the most stupid sentence construct in the English language ever - "Hindu culture is secular". O bhai, dictionary khol, parh, and phir baat kar.

Secularism: The view that religious considerations should be excluded from civil affairs or public education.

That's it. You can get up every morning and do a Sajda facing Kaabah and you won't become secular - That's just not what it means!

I am not descendant of Gora, any way I will try to be grammatically correct. Your interpretation of Secularism is wrong. Secularism doesn't mean absence of religion.

Respecting every religion is secularism. Treating all religion equally (good ) is secularism. Hinduism talk about it, that why I called Hinduism a secular religion.

You seem to have the lack of knowledge about Indians, with Secularism is tolerance and we have that in abundance.

A simple Law do not make any difference when the people are not aware of it. All you find in this thread is people are expressing their own views and contradictions.

India is a successful experiment and it is been 70 years now and I am sure we have become strong and will become even stronger on these fundamentals which our Nation was built.

70 Years???.. Guru 70,000 years.. We were secular towards Jew and Persian... Secularism is in Indian culture...

Back
Top Bottom