What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

In order to avoide their own slaughter at the hands of Hindus, the Mathura Muslims decided NOT to slaughter cow.

by the way Mathura is hardcore Hindu dominated area, Muslims there already do not go for cow owing to Hindu fear.

Its funny when Pakistanis get on a fake high horse and try to convert a news about religious harmony into a conspiracy theory about minority oppression :D

but on the other hand, considering that most Pakistanis are hardwired to a mentality of oppressing minorities ; not only of other religions but also of minority sects within Islam, such a thought process may be coming naturally to them.. case in point
Ahmadis face discrimination even in death - DAWN.COM

see this mate

Happens in Russia when the patriarch of Moscow blessed the inaugural voyage of the new Borei class sub.

Happens all over the world man. In Bhutan the first A319 Druk Air was inaugurated with Buddhist mantras.

Only in "secoolar" India, it is made a fuss about because our Hindu brothers are not aggressive.

Happens in Russia when the patriarch of Moscow blessed the inaugural voyage of the new Borei class sub.

Happens all over the world man. In Bhutan the first A319 Druk Air was inaugurated with Buddhist mantras.

Only in "secoolar" India, it is made a fuss about because our Hindu brothers are not aggressive.

No,I said thats OK..But according to some geniuses here having christian prayers in missionary schools is called communalism....

No,I said thats OK..But according to some geniuses here having christian prayers in missionary schools is called communalism....

haha! But I thought that is what was termed as "secoolarism" by Congress to manipulate and divide people.

Come on, it was in reply to a person who said why we need to follow christian rituals in christian schools... compared to that, this does look like a bad thing for a secular govt.

Strictly speaking, it is not secular.

I thought religious discussions are banned subject in PDF...... But then its ok if indians fight/argue over religion....... Keep doing it friends...

I thought religious discussions are banned subject in PDF...... But then its ok if indians fight/argue over religion....... Keep doing it friends...

the thread is about religious topic, btw theology is banned not discussion about people who group themselves based on religion (my interpretation of rules).

the thread is about religious topic, btw theology is banned not discussion about people who group themselves based on religion (my interpretation of rules).

Yup interpretation of the rules.... But Some how i cannot convince myself to discuss india's internal religious issues on a forum like this .....

Yup interpretation of the rules.... But Some how i cannot convince myself to discuss india's internal religious issues on a forum like this .....

we are democratic and transparent country, nothing should be hidden. What is the point of showing a glossy and optimistic picture all the time...

we are democratic and transparent country, nothing should be hidden. What is the point of showing a glossy and optimistic picture all the time...

Ok.... Lets agree to Disagree

Islamism that favors Hindu nutz.

pathetic.

I am all for respecting traditions. But I do not want bunch of Mullahs or Pundits to make laws.

I thought India was a democracy where parliament (federal or provincial) is the ONLY law making body.

Apparently not in case of cow slaugthter and other pathetic shenanigans.

sadly

@FaujHistorian

Its a social gesture coming from a sense of mutual respect and responsibility to maintain harmony.

Does social gestures need laws from parliament?

Its a collective duty of all citizens of India to maintain accord and respect for each other and for this we dont need a whip of law.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very encouraging development. Muslims now are slowly realising the futility of eating Beef. For centuries now they had been indoctrinated by their religious teachers and their holy books that eating beef and meat would give them some sort of super strength. Which they have found to be totally untrue and not just that they have also realised that eating all that beef makes you dull and lazy.(Yanks and their tribe drink liquor which to extent drains out these brain numbing effects that Beef has on yr brain cells).

Indian Muslims especially in these holy Towns like Mathura and Banaras etc want to come back to their true and original Dharmic fate and we should encourage them not just socially & economically but also militarily because if today an Indian muslim decides to come back to Dharmic fold then he would not just be socially and economically ostricated from muslim but would be severely threatened by his erstwhile community.

Now the Hindus (especially rich hindus who from time to time make donations to temples etc ) should contribute towards a fund
which would be utilized in the rehabilitation of these recent converts.
Folks this is the only strategy that would determine whether we would achieve our destined position in the world and India doesn't have to endure any other murderous partition.

Back
Top Bottom