What's new

Imran Khan says martial law will destroy Pakistan

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has said that martial law would be destructive for Pakistan.

“Impose martial law if you want destruction in Pakistan,” the cricket star turned politician said, adding that bringing about junta rule was as if somebody goes to a dispensary for cancer treatment.

He said martial law is imposed for a brief period in a country in the wake of problems but in reality the military coup aggravates the problems.

He said when a corrupt man becomes leader he destroys institution like a dictator who ruins institutions while trying to become a democrat.

Imran Khan says martial law will destroy Pakistan - thenews.com.pk

every one has experinced his, unexperinced politics, & thinking?
should hve ask IK, if pakistan isnt been destroyed by TTp , BLA, the ones he wants peace talks?
problem is, again in his dreams he thinks , he is the next man in i nthe PM house?
poor doesnt know, that NOORA KING by that time, will be called NOORA UL MOOMINEEN?
may allaha bring some wiseness in IMRAN,S head!

Last edited:
And he is right! Let democracy flourish; you don't want to live under a dictator! After all, whoever comes to power could stay there for decades, and he might not be necessarily a blessing for the country.

And he is right! Let democracy flourish; you don't want to live under a dictator! After all, whoever comes to power could stay there for decades, and he might not be necessarily a blessing for the country.
but the history, tells the different stories?
fact cant be changed, that under all of dictators rules over pakistan, country has made great economic, defencive, progress?
damocrazy has done nothing, just has divided the nation, & stolen the national wealth?

No matrial law ... army dont want to intervene any more .. But the ruling party is leaving them no choice .. Nawaz Sharif have intentionally appoint most anti army defence minister .. he is also instigating his stooges like kawajha saad and rana sanauallah to come and attack army .. they forget; army made them .. they are technically their dads .. so If army is being a gud boy and not intervening in democratic process .... dont push them .. these Noon leagues always mess with the institutions .. its like nawaz sharif ko khud shouq ha k ush ko ghar beej dya jaye ..
what imran said is also the feeling of army .. no martial law ..

This is Imrans's moment of deja vu........no wonder agencies are after him & his govt in KPK for just some reasons. i hope Ik stands by his words and own political understandings.

Yesterday Sirajul Haq also oppose military intervention,Faujis are becoming politically isolated first time in past 70 years:yahoo:

This is Imrans's moment of deja vu........no wonder agencies are after him & his govt in KPK for just some reasons. i hope Ik stands by his words and own political understandings.

Yesterday Sirajul Haq also oppose military intervention,Faujis are becoming politically isolated first time in past 70 years:yahoo:
fujis dont need political support of oppourtunist & unexperinced politicians in thier dream worlds to becoming PM of pakistan, by giving amnesty to the killers of 60,000 innocent pakistanis?

I agree another martial law will definitely destroy Pakistan. But what about his bum chums the Taliban? Will they be giving out sweets on Valentines day?

You know when elections were happening & you guys we so exited I was supporting IK in every thread
Hoping that he is the only man who would restores country's honour & economy just like many Indians thought of Modi(Tarif hai burra mat manna)
But he has turned out to be a drama queen nothing else

I agree another martial law will definitely destroy Pakistan. But what about his bum chums the Taliban? Will they be giving out sweets on Valentines day?
how many times you need to counter this biasd fear, spreaded by the croupt political, judicail, & media, which all are sharring the crouption?

I don't know about destroy, but probably not the best course. I think you can defeat the radicals without having to implement martial law.

IK is probably right and so will a corrupt civilian govt. the people are stuck between a rock and a hard place....go figure.
but the irony is, they both have lost thier credibllity in eyes of peoples of pakistan?
so if any thing be hitting all the rocks & thier bottoms, no will be crying any more?
IK has become selffish, all he wants is PM ship, by any way around?
but if there will be marshall law, he have zero chances to become PM?
so with that age, he never wants to see his day dreams shatered by army, but if after 5 years, NOORA KING can fix EC, & can put another najam sheti, same IK will be shaking his hands, dejected with the NOORA KING?

pakistan, its peoples, its army cant afford to follow more of his unexperinces, the best for him is to leave politics , & give a way to other PTI young goodies?

I don't know about destroy, but probably not the best course. I think you can defeat the radicals without having to implement martial law.
yes sure by serving them tea, lavish dinners & freeing thirr hardcore mates, cause that whats been done by this fake & croupted damocrazy?
7 years, gone & still these thugs cant figure out, what & when should done?
enough of that, mr IMRAN KHAN should leave politics now, his unexpriences already hve costed pakistan NOORA KING making a hattrick of his croupt rule!

No matrial law ... army dont want to intervene any more .. But the ruling party is leaving them no choice .. Nawaz Sharif have intentionally appoint most anti army defence minister .. he is also instigating his stooges like kawajha saad and rana sanauallah to come and attack army .. they forget; army made them .. they are technically their dads .. so If army is being a gud boy and not intervening in democratic process .... dont push them .. these Noon leagues always mess with the institutions .. its like nawaz sharif ko khud shouq ha k ush ko ghar beej dya jaye ..
what imran said is also the feeling of army .. no martial law ..
not fully agreed but, i like the post!
surly a lot of facts about noora league!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom