What's new

Imran Khan says martial law will destroy Pakistan

Martial law would be a mistake of highest order,people will realize it after its imposed
Martial law was imposed in Pakistan during ziaul haq regime. now more than 30 year have passed and martial law has not been imposed in Pakistan. Martial law is not the solution of problems that's why musharraf didnt impose it.

I'm not fond of how things are going but it is an elected government. The people have made their choice, they reap what they sow.
Only i differ on one point that people have elected this govt. rest of your point is quite right.

I'm not fond of how things are going but it is an elected government. The people have made their choice, they reap what they sow.

Allah himself has stated he won't change the condition of a people until they change themselves. These leaders are a mirror reflection of the people. Sad but true.
& allaha havnt have send the damocarazy to us , as our religion to follow?
its we foolish peoples who thought that we, voted our rullers?
no its not, that its all faked system of doom, just labeled good for us?
so sorry, a country cant be run by , a fake system , a croupted politician, or a illegal judicial & electoral syestem, financed by vested intersts?
we hve to destroy it, & hve to bring real system , for the peoples by the peoples?
its only can be done under marshall law, with rotation in its command, with brutal & quick justice, zero tolerence for crouption & terrorism!
thats it!

so sorry, a country cant be run by , a fake system , a croupted politician, or a illegal judicial & electoral syestem, financed by vested intersts?
we hve to destroy it, & hve to bring real syste, for the peoples by the peoples?
its only can be done under marshall law, with rotation in its command, with brutal & quick justice, zero tolerence for crouption & terrorism!
thats it!

For that bro you need the people and numbers. Now look at our Quam and tell me they are about to embrace this tide of change. I doubt it.

Every nation goes through a baptism of fire. Let Pakistan go through its.

that we have to change, that we have to fight without looking at short cuts and without getting played at the hands of the ambitious segment.
sorry we hvnt have so much time , write a golden novel?
all we need is fast, quick, brutal, lethal but just?

we hve to destroy it, & hve to bring real system , for the peoples by the peoples?
thats it!

Politicians are just a reflection of society man.

Whole sub continent suffers from this

For that bro you need the people and numbers. Now look at our Quam and tell me they are about to embrace this tide of change. I doubt it.

Every nation goes through a baptism of fire. Let Pakistan go through its.
here you are wrong dearest?
let they 111 brigade find its way back, you find only peoples with sweets?
if you are thinking, that peopl3s will come out in favour of damocrazy, sorry you are wrong?
no they wont, i can bet my life on it?
all this been pushed by paid & prostitute media, croupt & oppourtunist politicians, buying the whole dam elections?
no friend , no !

Last edited by a moderator:
how many times you need to counter this biasd fear, spreaded by the croupt political, judicail, & media, which all are sharring the crouption?

I have to disagree with you there. Another Martial Law will be bad for Pakistan. Pakistan Army is divided too between the Anti-Taliban and the Pro Taliban camp.

You know when elections were happening & you guys we so exited I was supporting IK in every thread
Hoping that he is the only man who would restores country's honour & economy just like many Indians thought of Modi(Tarif hai burra mat manna)
But he has turned out to be a drama queen nothing else

That's what politicians are specially South Asian politicians. Lying sons of B**** as soon as they get elected they don't give a damn about the people who actually put them in power.

I have to disagree with you there. Another Martial Law will be bad for Pakistan. Pakistan Army is divided too between the Anti-Taliban and the Pro Taliban camp.

I'm pretty sure comrade that camp is dwindling fast and there isn't much left of it.

wrong theory!
no pakarmy stands quite clear, & frim fighting TTp, its the fear of destruction among politicians, who were using them against pakarmy?
you hve your rights, to dissagree with me sir!
but why all of marshall laws benefited pakistan economicly, defensivly, even poor were better fed?

I'm pretty sure comrade that camp is dwindling fast and there isn't much left of it.

Really? You forgot about the Good Taliban? Who do you think they are? Who is Haqqani? Who supports them? We Pakistanis are screwing our country faster then any foreign hand could ever do.

I haven't written one troll statement
stick to topic!

Really? You forgot about the Good Taliban? Who do you think they are? Who is Haqqani? Who supports them? We Pakistanis are screwing our country faster then any foreign hand could ever do.
lets the guns do thier jobs, you ill after how many left alive?lolzz

wrong theory!
no pakarmy stands quite clear, & frim fighting TTp, its the fear of destruction among politicians, who were using them against pakarmy?
you hve your rights, to dissagree with me sir!
but why all of marshall laws benefited pakistan economicly, defensivly, even poor were better fed?

The top command is certainly Anti Taliban but scratch the surface you will see Taliban enjoy support in ISI. Who do you think was involved in attack on GHQ and the Naval base in Karachi? Those were ex SSG someone helped them from inside.

lets the guns do thier jobs, you ill after how many left alive?lolzz

Taliban are not going anywhere. Tribal areas aren't the only areas where the Taliban exist. They have spread through out the country. They enjoy support from a section of our society.

Back
Top Bottom