What's new

Imran Khan says martial law will destroy Pakistan

I'm pretty sure comrade that camp is dwindling fast and there isn't much left of it.

what about the civilians. How popular is Taliban among average Pakistanis?

Since democracy is swayed by populism and opinion in our part of the world.

The top command is certainly Anti Taliban but scratch the surface you will see Taliban enjoy support in ISI. Who do you think was involved in attack on GHQ and the Naval base in Karachi? Those were ex SSG someone helped them from inside.
those times are over, there is new COAS , new team of ISI, new thoughts , new aims , new targets ?
stop living in the past, for the future ahead?
good talibans are from afghanistan, & in future there would be no taliban in pakistan?

The top command is certainly Anti Taliban but scratch the surface you will see Taliban enjoy support in ISI. Who do you think was involved in attack on GHQ and the Naval base in Karachi? Those were ex SSG someone helped them from inside.

Taliban are not going anywhere. Tribal areas aren't the only areas where the Taliban exist. They have spread through out the country. They enjoy support from a section of our society.
a section can be vanished, destroyed through more sections against it?
TTp is going to be in hell soon sent by PAKARMY soon!

Last edited:
Really? You forgot about the Good Taliban? Who do you think they are? Who is Haqqani? Who supports them? We Pakistanis are screwing our country faster then any foreign hand could ever do.

Haqqani had his sons shot dead in the middle of Islamabad.....They have been found complicit in aiding the TTP. The army wants to attacks North Waziristan (their home). This love affair is almost at an end.

what about the civilians. How popular is Taliban among average Pakistanis?

Since democracy is swayed by populism and opinion in our part of the world.

People can't stand them. They have no grass root support in Sind, Punjab, Pakistan Kashmir, Northern Areas. Even in KP their support has dwindled. They retain some support in FATA due to tribal loyalty, which is disintegrating fast.

But you see Nair, our people are lazy. Laziness breeds complacency, complacency let's these guys in....

Haqqani had his sons shot dead in the middle of Islamabad.....They have been found complicit in aiding the TTP. The army wants to attacks North Waziristan (their home). This love affair is almost at an end.

They receive Arabi support. We can't do anything against that. Our politicians and Generals are sold out to their masters.

They receive Arabi support. We can't do anything against that. Our politicians and Generals are sold out to their masters.
talking about controversy lets pace up the game shall we

Nawaz league is in pain .. a pain worth 1.5 Billion hallal dollars ... khawaja Asif is one of the main guys heading those meetings with our Saudi masters negotiating our men and arms to help in Saudi sponsored Sectarian war in the middle east.. and guess what despite all those bribes and awards by the Saudis... our COAS refused to provide any Pak army support to Arabian civil war.

now that pains a lot. its no controversy that Nawaz league's and Jamat Islami and PTI's disgruntled and angry brothers (commonly known as TTP) are fighting the war in Syria.. Saudis just want our military and its weapons to give these international brothers (butchers, cannibals and rapists united) training to down aircrafts.

think about that what would TTP do with our Anza 2 missile when he brings it back to Pakistan? amuzing thought?

from our very great & hounrble patriot, @irfan baloch

as far as, arabi support is concerned, sorry PA has rejected to be a part of ethinic war in sirya, even with that 1.5bn USD given by saudi,s to PMLn?
thats why , PMLn is hell bent to push & defaming pakarmy, dont you get it , dear?

Last edited:

People can't stand them. They have no grass root support in Sind, Punjab, Pakistan Kashmir, Northern Areas. Even in KP their support has dwindled. They retain some support in FATA due to tribal loyalty, which is disintegrating fast.

But you see Nair, our people are lazy. Laziness breeds complacency, complacency let's these guys in....

I have heard theories that Indians support TTP.

In terms of Balouch seperatists, I can understand their point,

But Talibanis hate Yindoos more than they hate their Pakistani enemies don't they?

Hmmm. Well that's another thing entirely. I want to stay optimistic.

But Talibanis hate Yindoos more than they hate their Pakistani enemies don't they?
everything is fair in love & WAR?
rawindoos support to TTp goons is more tactical, logestical!
so, worth to hve ?

Ludicrous theory to be honest mate. These groups are/were a mishmash of people who turned their guns on Pakistan once things didn't go their way. They are also the products of years of extremist indoctrination.

as far as, arabi support is concerned, sorry PA has rejected to be a part of ethinic war in sirya, even with that 1.5bn USD given by saudi,s to PMLn?
thats why , PMLn is hell bent to push & defaming pakarmy, dont you get it , dear?

Nawaz is trying to weaken the army. Once he has enough power. Nawaz family will rule Pakistan.

Nawaz is trying to weaken the army. Once he has enough power. Nawaz family will rule Pakistan.
once he unite all the terrorists groups, & ask them to attack nuclear sites, ending up handung over to saudi, brothers?
reducing pakarmy, to the level of germany & japan?
with the help, of US,UK, INDIA, SAUDIA, & ISRAEL, sure he will be declared AMIR UL MOOMENIN the noora king for the rest of his life?
lets just pray, IMRAN wakes up & say no to noora, cause thats what is in hearts & minds of pakistanis right now?

Back
Top Bottom