What's new

Imran Khan says martial law will destroy Pakistan

This is Imrans's moment of deja vu........no wonder agencies are after him & his govt in KPK for just some reasons. i hope Ik stands by his words and own political understandings.

Yesterday Sirajul Haq also oppose military intervention,Faujis are becoming politically isolated first time in past 70 years:yahoo:
well he said no martial law .. army also want the same thng .. they dnt want to intervene ... but like before Nawaz sharif's minister is making him get into a fight with the army .. when it comes to army and nawaz league .. u know who the people of pakistan supported last tym .. The army!!!! 90 % of PML N joined PLM Q .... army will not stand by and see their chief being insulted and victimized .. they are not opportunist like oilitians .. lets see if nawaz will do the same mistake he did before .. and prove that a person who cant get even 2 nd division in matric cant rule the country

And he is right! Let democracy flourish; you don't want to live under a dictator! After all, whoever comes to power could stay there for decades, and he might not be necessarily a blessing for the country.

This "Let Democracy flourish" is one of the most weakest statement. It has been left to flourish since 2008 and what has it given us? Further damage with each passing day. In fact here democracy is worst than the dictatorship, in fact here democracy is dictatorship. Results speaks for itself.

Perhaps extreme times call for extreme measures !! Pakistan is on the verge of destruction already . Socially dead, economics ruined, identity lost; we are living ugly lives with deplorable minds harvesting vile thoughts .. The only things our politicians are running after like hungry animals are money and power. Voraciousness has taken over their minds and souls. They are more concerned with money and possessions instead of peace and stability in the country !!

If not "cured" , the rotting regime of Pakistan in coming years will face complete disintegration...

Holding on in the midst of political, social and economic storms, the Pakistan of today is an illustration of an almighty bedlam.
Unsurprisingly, death and destruction have now eased into humdrum routinely occurrences for most people; Predictably throwing a cloak of desensitization over them; giving rise to chronic apathy.

Keith Payne, a social psychologist, notes in an article of his ‘Why is the death of one million a statistic; Why we feel the least when we are needed the most.’ :
“Joseph Stalin is reputed to have said that the death of one person is a tragedy; the death of one million is a statistic. And Mother Teresa once said, “If I look at the mass I will never act.”
When Stalin and Mother Teresa agree on a point, I sit up and pay attention. It turns out that the human tendency to turn away from mass suffering is well documented. Deborah Small and Paul Slovic have termed this phenomenon the collapse of compassion.
It’s not simply that as the number of victims goes up, people’s sympathy levels off. No, when the numbers go up, the amount of sympathy people feel goes perversely down.”

Time to wake up !!

A Pakistan government (civil or military) under The Ideology of Proletarian Islamic Stalinist can and will end the tensions ..
Long Live Pakistan !!

The International Pan Islamic Communist Party of Proletarian Islam can be contacted at proletarianislam@yahoo.com

This "Let Democracy flourish" is one of the most weakest statement. It has been left to flourish since 2008 and what has it given us? Further damage with each passing day. In fact here democracy is worst than the dictatorship, in fact here democracy is dictatorship. Results speaks for itself.
Martial law would be a mistake of highest order,people will realize it after its imposed

Martial law would be a mistake of highest order,people will realize it after its imposed

Well i trust my military so even if they impose Martial Law in these sensitive and crucial situations i wud support them. At least they will think for Pakistan more. And wont disappoint this time i know. Unlike this fake democracy which has become a state within a state lol and is showing no signs of improvement since 2008. I dont know whether Martial law wud be good or bad but i know one thing for sure that the day this fake democracy gets derailed (not necessarily by the military, can be derailed by the supreme court too or revolution type) Pakistan will rise.

Well i trust my military so even if they impose Martial Law in these sensitive and crucial situations i wud support them. At least they will think for Pakistan more. And wont disappoint this time i know. Unlike this fake democracy which has become a state within a state lol and is showing no signs of improvement since 2008. I dont know whether Martial law wud be good or bad but i know one thing for sure that the day this fake democracy gets derailed (not necessarily by the military, can be derailed by the supreme court too or revolution type) Pakistan will rise.

Nawaz has been a huge disappointment it seems,we too are tired of stupid congress

damocrazy in pskistan suits to india, US, UK, & ISRAEL thats what you trying to say?lolzzz
maybe right for you, but not for pakistanis?

damocrazy in pskistan suits to india, US, UK, & ISRAEL thats what you trying to say?lolzzz
maybe right for you, but not for pakistanis?

Go ahead dude,do whatever pleases u:)

Go ahead dude,do whatever pleases u:)
bharat haa got what it wanted ?MODI?
let us get what we need ? marshall law brutally executed, & not stopping till every stupid politician got hangged?lolzz

IK is probably right and so will a corrupt civilian govt. the people are stuck between a rock and a hard place....go figure.

so we the people have to fight to send in the right people to govern our country.. thats the most civil and best way for Pakistan to progress in this world.

Maybe Imran if he were as harsh on the TTP as you are on the ins and outs of the democratic process, we might be getting somewhere!

Sorry, you talk about destruction and yet you advocate peace with the murderers of 60,000 Pakistanis. Good Lord.....

bharat haa got what it wanted ?MODI?
let us get what we need ? marshall law brutally executed, & not stopping till every stupid politician got hangged?lolzz

Thats what I said,u decide what u want.i am no one to question you;)

so we the people have to fight to send in the right people to govern our country.. thats the most civil and best way for Pakistan to progress in this world.
but this civil & best way has only brought the croupts, terrorists in the power, till now?
croupts will win again , by buying the poors out?
then what?
& they will be in the power again & again?
there is no stopping of the that stupid circle, only that field marshall courts set up, & give the hanging orders on the spot?
this would be a better, system even though, it maybe brutal & dejection for those who kept living in the dreams of becoming PM of pakistan , some day?

Thats what I said,u decide what u want.i am no one to question you;)
then stop replying bck?

Maybe Imran if he were as harsh on the TTP as you are on the ins and outs of the democratic process, we might be getting somewhere!

Sorry, you talk about destruction and yet you advocate peace with the murderers of 60,000 Pakistanis. Good Lord.....
its called damocrazy, in which all what they care is, thier rule, thier PRIME MINSTER SHIP, even at the price of whole nation gets killed?

but this civil & best way has only brought the croupts, terrorists in the power, till now?
croupts will win again , by buying the poors out?
then what?
& they will be in the power again & again?
there is no stopping of the that stupid circle, only that field marshall courts set up, & give the hanging orders on the spot?
this would be a better, system even though, it maybe brutal & dejection for those who kept living in the dreams of becoming PM of pakistan , some day?

then stop replying bck?

its called damocrazy, in which all what they care is, thier rule, thier PRIME MINSTER SHIP, even at the price of whole nation gets killed?

that we have to change, that we have to fight without looking at short cuts and without getting played at the hands of the ambitious segment.

I'm not fond of how things are going but it is an elected government. The people have made their choice, they reap what they sow.

Allah himself has stated he won't change the condition of a people until they change themselves. These leaders are a mirror reflection of the people. Sad but true.

Back
Top Bottom