What's new

Imran Khan Says Country Is Under ‘Undeclared Martial Law’

You made a claim Immi instigated the riots prove your claim otherwise your posting crap. Putting up links from government controlled media does not help your claim either.
I am in India. Your institutions are saying this and I am not making it up. If not government media who else can I refer to.

The Chinese would at best roll over the loans.

Or if they are to give loans, lets just say it will be at very healthy interest rates and collateral.

Only option if no loan is forthcoming and overseas Pakistanis looking other way, is to limit the imports to bare minimum and perform a short term fire fighting exercise to control the Rs. Apparently Rs at 300+ to a $ seems the race is being lost.
China nuking pindi is what China should be doing.

Imran was in jail, how could he instigate riots from the cell when he was cut off and unaware what was going on in streets. What is stopping independent investigation of what really happened on may 9th events.
Hehe, he has been saying this for many months that if he is arrested there will mayhem.

Hehe, he has been saying this for many months that if he is arrested there will mayhem.

So does that imply he is guilty in you eyes, like I said there needs to be an independent investigation to accertain the actual facts of who are the culprits that instigated violence not one sided story from PDM.

So does that imply he is guilty in you eyes, like I said there needs to be an independent investigation to accertain the actual facts of who are the culprits that instigated violence not one sided story from PDM.
so PTI has no role?

Same said about Imran khan who was selected with the help of selective accountability and helps from benefactors and Pakistani establishment, and now the same said about the current ruling government.

Not really

Khan has genuine support .. your imported gov had only staged elections

Last edited:
Expatriates lobbying on behalf of PTI is starting to pay off. First the drop in remittances, then the 65 members of Congress writing to Blinken, Congress members calls to Imran, UK Conservatives call to Imran, etc. The pressure is building. The western capitals can no longer ignore what's happening.

Every tyrant has his day. Asim Munir and the GHQ cabal will have their day sooner than they'd expect. Even the USSR, with its larger military and security apparatus, could not defeat bankruptcy and the public aspirations for freedom. Why would the much smaller & weaker establishment fare any better?

I was going to deposit half a million pound in Roshan bank account a year ago at the time of NOVC which I didn't do it after IK was ousted. Now I am not even going to send money to Pak for qurbani on Eid ul Adha next month.

I was going to deposit half a million pound in Roshan bank account a year ago at the time of NOVC which I didn't do it after IK was ousted. Now I am not even going to send money to Pak for qurbani on Eid ul Adha next month.

Good job you didn't send any money, I have advised my brothers to pull out thier investments since that country is officially under hybrid Martial law

I am in India. Your institutions are saying this and I am not making it up. If not government media who else can I refer to.
These are allegations which have not been proven. So as I said you made a claim now bring your evidence otherwise your posting crap.

No one can stop me from getting healthier.

55c25ca4edf8dfe8dfeefb632fc40695.jpg

@blain2 you were asking about rape of women in custody?
Last night interior minister provided evidence in his shady press conference.
A GHQ gate, an old building, a few ornamental cannons, cost our women their honour and dignity.
This is irreversible damage done by thug general Asim Munir and his cronies Rana Sana and Maryam Nawaz.
This is unfixable.
How can this be justified?

Back
Top Bottom