What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we allow Arab Monarchs & Clergymen & the Persian Ayatollahs to fight their proxy wars on our soil - No ideology on Earth will be able to stop this bloodshed !

Some food for thought - No Sunni & Shias were killing each other in Pakistan, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Lebanon or the rest of the countries where sectarianism is an issue - before the Ayatollahs thought of exporting their Revolution & the Arabs thought of exporting theirs - Why ?

BINGO

In fact he didn't even win the Elections; PML N was the largest Party in Baluchistan & could've formed the Government therein but instead choose to let a Baluch Nationalist be the Chief Minister & a Pukhtoon Nationalist be the Governor - Good Move, in my opinion !

KPK didn't even won absolute majority in KPK. Ganjas won good numbers of seats. In fact i would say if N wanted to play dirty politics they could have formed coalition government even in KPK.

I am sure you will keep on uttering rubbish under the condition.Get sober first,you might say something sensible then.

Mera bhi Imran yea baatein tub karta ha jab nashey mein tun hoo :p dont mind his post

But punjabis like @Armstrong and @Marshmallow and @Leader :D still support PTI :mad:

I do - I still think that is the best party in Pakistan !

But I also think that its lost most of its shine to stupidity, immaturity & hypocrisy !

I just don't think that I should be required to say 'that I support PTI & I will vote for them again' every time I criticize them !

@Jazzbot ! :angry:

Sunnis have also been slaughtered in huge numbers

bomb technology hasnt evolved to the point where the explosion and shrapnel are aware they must strike the skin of only Shiias and Ahmedis

religions helps unite people but what REALLY unites people is when a country is STRONG economically and militarily

that comes through leadership, not just from praying 5 times a day and pretending....or being jealous and resorting to petty politics to discredit eachother

the ideology this country was born on was primarily for muslims wanted a separate state .. we took our slice today its an open secret how is it ... the slaughter is happening right under the nose of the mighy military or govts etc ... future doesnt look any bright unfortunately

More Iraqi, Lebanese, North African & some other Middle-Eastern Shias & Sunnis have slaughtered each other long before anyone formed a Sectarian Party in Pakistan - Its not 'religion as an identity' which is the issue its Governance - Always have been & always will be !

If we allow Arab Monarchs & Clergymen & the Persian Ayatollahs to fight their proxy wars on our soil - No ideology on Earth will be able to stop this bloodshed !

Some food for thought - No Sunni & Shias were killing each other in Pakistan, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Lebanon or the rest of the countries where sectarianism is an issue - before the Ayatollahs thought of exporting their Revolution & the Arabs thought of exporting theirs - Why ?

The basis of Nationhood across those countries (including ours) was the same !

nice big TAKREER the slaughter is happening right now in broad day light every day from last few years so save it dude ! point i am making you disagree because you are spared to disagree however for many this isnt the case ... once your turn (I hope never ) you may realize where i am coming from

the ideology this country was born on was primarily for muslims wanted a separate state .. we took our slice today its an open secret how is it ... the slaughter is happening right under the nose of the mighy military or govts etc ... future doesnt look any bright unfortunately

I'll ask you nicely - what have you done for your country to make it brighter

nice big TAKREER the slaughter is happening right now in broad day light every day from last few years so save it dude ! point i am making you disagree because you are spared to disagree however for many this isnt the case ... once your turn (I hope never ) you may realize where i am coming from

I'm not exactly an Orthodox Muslim here in Pakistan so whatever I am or I aren't spared is something only I know; however my religious beliefs or my personal safety or the lack thereof doesn't really take anything away from my argument - Its got nothing to do with the National Identity of the State otherwise a dozen other countries that have nothing in common with us (in that sense) wouldn't be going through the same or worse carnage !

I'll ask you nicely - what have you done for your country to make it brighter
what country give us in return of our taxes and reserves ? i personally paid 1 lakh tax in feb this year and i transferred some 1 crrore to pakistan which my country at least got 1 lakh$ . in return rupee lost its value and i lost my money i buy land and contractors wasted my money and time till now its uncompleted can pakistan help me on this issue ?. i sit in sunshine for renew my passport and i stand hours long lines for got nadra cards i pay pribe for done my wife document passport visa etc . i suffered when i face pakistani mission out of pakistan embassy guys treat us like dirt . i answered to FIA stupid questions after hours long flights . i feel unsecured and uncomfort while move in pakistan as every one think i am milking cow . what is single good thing pakistan give it to me ? i face Indians Bengali daily after blasts in pakistan everyone comment on pakistan as jungle . i hold that POS green passport which no country even stamp visa for my honeymoon even i give then warranty of 10 thousands dollars . and from now i have to show polio drops certificate and drink drops in my age 31 .:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

paying taxes is a duty, not something you should get a gift for doing

as for the rest of your post - i cant entirely disagree with you. But instead of complaining just make do with what you have. Tell everyone else to do the same

look at the Iranians for Gods sakes. Sanctioned up from the AZZ to the teeth. Yet they work hard, survive, and have law & order.

paying taxes is a duty, not something you should get a gift for doing

as for the rest of your post - i cant entirely disagree with you. But instead of complaining just make do with what you have. Tell everyone else to do the same

look at the Iranians for Gods sakes. Sanctioned up from the AZZ to the teeth. Yet they work hard, survive, and have law & order.
sir what we have to do else ? every year one month vacation to pakistan . should i start morale policing those 30 days vacation ?

they will be sovereign countries not provinces that times

nope it was just future picture sir
so u know akhand bharat is coming soon :cheers:
drinks on me sir..
oh well,i am a college student :ashamed:
aap hi pila dena :D

I do - I still think that is the best party in Pakistan !

But I also think that its lost most of its shine to stupidity, immaturity & hypocrisy !

I just don't think that I should be required to say 'that I support PTI & I will vote for them again' every time I criticize them !

@Jazzbot ! :angry:
pretty much like AAP perhpas.
their dramas have made the party lose its credibility in the minds of people.
even i was quite pro AAP a few months back

I'm not exactly an Orthodox Muslim here in Pakistan so whatever I am or I aren't spared is something only I know; however my religious beliefs or my personal safety or the lack thereof doesn't really take anything away from my argument - Its got nothing to do with the National Identity of the State otherwise a dozen other countries that have nothing in common with us (in that sense) wouldn't be going through the same or worse carnage !

I was of the same opinion until experienced it personally , once you loose some one close primarily because of their beliefs all other theories which you may believe in goes down the drain .. Stay safe don't wish any thing bad for you or any one else !

kam is kam misal theek se sunao

kutty bhonkty rehty hain or bhikari mangty rehty hain .
Idiots like you don't even know this misaal.
Its an arabi historical phrase. First educate yourself and then make foolish comments

what country give us in return of our taxes and reserves ? i personally paid 1 lakh tax in feb this year and i transferred some 1 crrore to pakistan which my country at least got 1 lakh$ . in return rupee lost its value and i lost my money i buy land and contractors wasted my money and time till now its uncompleted can pakistan help me on this issue ?. i sit in sunshine for renew my passport and i stand hours long lines for got nadra cards i pay pribe for done my wife document passport visa etc . i suffered when i face pakistani mission out of pakistan embassy guys treat us like dirt . i answered to FIA stupid questions after hours long flights . i feel unsecured and uncomfort while move in pakistan as every one think i am milking cow . what is single good thing pakistan give it to me ? i face Indians Bengali daily after blasts in pakistan everyone comment on pakistan as jungle . i hold that POS green passport which no country even stamp visa for my honeymoon even i give then warranty of 10 thousands dollars . and from now i have to show polio drops certificate and drink drops in my age 31 .:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
No bashan, itna problem hai Pakistan sae tou roka kiss nae hai, chal nikal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom