What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiots like you don't even know this misaal.
Its an arabi historical phrase. First educate yourself and then make foolish comments
well i can see an educated like you start debate with real civilized ways lolzzzz learn how to talk first . start personal insults while have nothing to counter simply .

Idiots like you don't even know this misaal.
Its an arabi historical phrase. First educate yourself and then make foolish comments

No bashan, itna problem hai Pakistan sae tou roka kiss nae hai, chal nikal
lolz kiddo cool down soon this ship will sink and everyone will nikal. that post was not to you beta .

Iss aadmi ney jiss thali (punjab) sey sari zindagi khaya hai aaj ussi punjab ke bare mein bakwas kar raha hai, such people should be thrown out of punjab

Boss you have a problem with every one except Punjabi's and to me even Punjabi is nothing. FIRST WE ARE MUSLIMS AND THEN PAKISTANI AFTER THAT NOTHING AND END OF STORY

what country give us in return of our taxes and reserves ? i personally paid 1 lakh tax in feb this year and i transferred some 1 crrore to pakistan which my country at least got 1 lakh$ . in return rupee lost its value and i lost my money i buy land and contractors wasted my money and time till now its uncompleted can pakistan help me on this issue ?. i sit in sunshine for renew my passport and i stand hours long lines for got nadra cards i pay pribe for done my wife document passport visa etc . i suffered when i face pakistani mission out of pakistan embassy guys treat us like dirt . i answered to FIA stupid questions after hours long flights . i feel unsecured and uncomfort while move in pakistan as every one think i am milking cow . what is single good thing pakistan give it to me ? i face Indians Bengali daily after blasts in pakistan everyone comment on pakistan as jungle . i hold that POS green passport which no country even stamp visa for my honeymoon even i give then warranty of 10 thousands dollars . and from now i have to show polio drops certificate and drink drops in my age 31 .:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
why should adults have polio drops. :o:

Jokes are one thing behavior is another................And creating fuzz around the core doesn't change the fact....

jokes are probably the best way of racism where one could just easily get away with by just saying OH I WAS JUST JOKING.

& what did I say in my post.--There are racist everywhere--If not good some of them are as bad as each other and uneducated.
Indeed they are, but the real question is whether they are abundant or far and few...

New tatics played by Media .. he is not anti punjab .. he is pro Pakistan .. speaking against all the money spend on lahore instead of punjab. makes u anti Punjab??

in fact its already done please show me map pf pakistan in 1970 and today :-). BTW what will happen to pashtunistan and punjab after sindhudesh jinnah pur and balouchistan gain freedom ? land locked countries with no trade and access to ports ?:(
Sir before this post i was your biggest fan but unfortunately now i think that you are not mentally tough enough to face the ups and downs in our beloved Pakistan. Please stop demoralizing the mentally weak people of Pakistan with your replies. Or should i say Please go watch Stupid and Funny thread and stay relaxed.

Thanks u.

Sir before this post i was your biggest fan but unfortunately now i think that you are not mentally tough enough to face the ups and downs in our beloved Pakistan. Please stop demoralizing the mentally weak people of Pakistan with your replies. Or should i say Please go watch Stupid and Funny thread and stay relaxed.

Thanks u.
this is ground reality bro look what imran khan said . let me quote him ایسا لگتا ہے پاکستان ٹوٹنے والا ہے and i can see it in long terms .

this is ground reality bro look what imran khan said . let me quote him ایسا لگتا ہے پاکستان ٹوٹنے والا ہے and i can see it in long terms .
Sir it was not his intentions, he only warns that some peoples are thinking like that.

Sir Belief and believe both are our first line of defense and sir i can see some cracks in your 1st line defense. I know that some times worst experience makes the man a bit harsh. Peoples like me are following you senior peoples and more important is that what part are you playing for nation buildup and what are you teaching to new generations.

ppersonal attacks and yet again . say something on topic sir please .
Your attacks on the creation of Pakistan are your personal or are you representing an anti Pakistan movement like mqm.your moaning is like a person who keeps blaming sun for rising from East and setting in west and thus making the sun soaking , from your favourite
position in the open ,unpleasant after a while.How about moving your position to north or
south a bit or under shade or erecting a sunlight prevention umbrella?

ishis is ground reality bro look what imran khan said . let me quote him ایسا لگتا ہے پاکستان ٹوٹنے والا ہے and i can see it in long terms .
The Imran Khan you listen and perhaps understand Is your inner self, I am sure.

New tatics played by Media .. he is not anti punjab .. he is pro Pakistan .. speaking against all the money spend on lahore instead of punjab. makes u anti Punjab??

it does make me anti Moron & anti-twerp because all who see it that way are basically exactly morons and twerps.

Noora has the ability of making rest of the country even other parts of Punjab to separate from his empire of Lahore and Raiwand

it does make me anti Moron & anti-twerp because all who see it that way are basically exactly morons and twerps.

Noora has the ability of making rest of the country even other parts of Punjab to separate from his empire of Lahore and Raiwand

My father knew Mian Muhammad Sharif during very early times of their steel business efforts.He was known to be a very very patriotic and Emandar Pakistani,like most Amritseri who came over in Lahore.These two sons of this good man have turned out be totally different...nothing but typical capitalist/fascist and cruelly professional (no foresight) politician .

Last edited:
My father knew Mian Muhammad Sharif during very early times of their steel business efforts.He was known to be a very very patriotic and Emandar Pakistani,like most Amritseri who came over in Lahore.These two sons of this good man have turned out be totally different...nothing but typical capitalist/fascist and cruelly professional (no foresight) politician .

Mr Sherif god bless him was a nice person. the humbleness he taught his family was what made me attracted to them whereas Bhutto family is a bunch of obnoxious and arrogant bastards.

as long as Mr Sherif was alive both brothers were relatively behaving but after his death they forgot all norms and morals Nawaz has turned into a conniving and vindictive person with arrogance as well with gardar in his neck not surya.

I'm not a big fan of IK and dislike y(C)outhias from the depth of my heart, but he's right this time. PML-N needs to develop other cities like Karachi too. Like there's literally no point in making a metro train system in Lahore as of yet. Karachi deserves it more.

With that being said, I believe people also have a responsibility to make their province better. One rich person, Aga Khan has transformed GB into one of the most livable and educated places in Pakistan. But look at the filthy rich Baloch and Sindhi waderas. I have never heard of a wadera ever making even a simple school in their areas. Another example are the chinioti sheikhs, who have created thousands of jobs for average Punjabis. The need of the hour is to integrate Fata into KPK and make police stations and stuff over there. It has long been an "ilaqa ghair", being a blight on the map of Pakistan. Even before terrorism, hundreds of criminals and murderers would go there to avoid police.

As far as N.Waziristanis are concerned; well if they prefer hosting terrorists and threaten secession in case of an operation against there, then they can always F off. The "civilians" killed in air strikes were mostly family members of terrorists. Why should we spare their families when they wont spare ours? They are equally deserving of a death as the terrorists. Also this IK has a soft corner for terrorists. He's celebrating a "reduction" in attacks on Peshawar, but doesn't give a rat's *** when Pakistan army soldiers get killed in IEDS.

Last edited:
Imran and PTI are done with in punjab, no one talks about breaking Pakistan and lives to see the post of PM

I'm not a big fan of IK and dislike y(C)outhias from the depth of my heart, but he's right this time. PML-N needs to develop other cities like Karachi too. Like there's literally no point in making a metro train system in Lahore as of yet. Karachi deserves it more.

With that being said, I believe people also have a responsibility to make their province better. One rich person, Aga Khan has transformed GB into one of the most livable and educated places in Pakistan. But look at the filthy rich Baloch and Sindhi waderas. I have never heard of a wadera ever making even a simple school in their areas. Another example are the chinioti sheikhs, who have created thousands of jobs for average Punjabis. The need of the hour is to integrate Fata into KPK and make police stations and stuff over there. It has long been an "ilaqa ghair", being a blight on the map of Pakistan. Even before terrorism, hundreds of criminals and murderers would go there to avoid police.

As far as N.Waziristanis are concerned; well if they prefer hosting terrorists and threaten secession in case of an operation against there, then they can always F off. The "civilians" killed in air strikes were mostly family members of terrorists. Why should we spare their families when they wont spare ours? They are equally deserving of a death as the terrorists. Also this IK has a soft corner for terrorists. He's celebrating a "reduction" in attacks on Peshawar, but doesn't give a rat's *** when Pakistan army soldiers get killed in IEDS.

This is a very nice logic, since other provinces are doing zero developments Punjab should not either. Since Sind govt doesnt give shit about their infrastructure, punjab should not do it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom