What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
is your account hacked or have you gone crazy today?

WTF are you talking about? Altaf Hussain once said the same thing, which is good he's living in London because if someone like me was face to face on him i'd sock him to bits

blame the issues, blame the politicians, blame some of the people.....dont say our country is a mistake!!

EVEER!
TBH sir i got the future eye now . pakistna has no future its already falling apart from inside .

I was frustrated at other poster's comments, and raged on you as well while replying to him.. :lol: Anyways, yara situation is bad all over the country regarding power theft, Punjab is not an example or exception. Remember its PML-N ministers who have started to throw sh!t at others based on provincial hatred and stuff like that. No one cares about what they start in first place but when others retaliate, people start calling them Anti-Punjab and bla bla bla.. This sh!t needs to be stopped now, we've already had enough of this cr@p as a nation.

And for your record, the incompetent Kh Asif still holds three ministeries compared to only one ministry Abid Sher Ali is having. I am not here to defend Kh Asif, both are cartoons if you ask me. What solutions Abid Sher Ali has given in past one year to curb electricity theft in different provinces? All he has done so far is bark at others one by one.

And for dinner, I'm sorry but I can only invite you for tomorrow's dinner now. Mom made curry after a long long time (my wife usually cooks) and I ate it like a monster, nothing is left now.. :rofl:

Auntie neh curry banaiii aur Bhai ko invite hiii nahin kiyaaa ? :cray:

go tell your noora friends... we roll by the power of truth and Allah is on our side, their gods aint no match !

All you paid posters irrespective of party affiliation have become a laughing stock on this forum, more and more members of the forum are becoming aware of your salaried "job", you people are also on other forums with the same rhetoric like siasat.pk also on facebook etc, I know you jokers for more than two years or so.

You are a paid poster of PTI just like there are many paid poster of PMLN and MQM on this forum. I only laugh at the paid posters and their BS illogical support of their respective parties and "leaders" at any cost.

It is very easy to notice if a poster is a paid poster of some political party, just browse his posting history and all his contributions would be in threads of his own party related news or his opponent party related news.
You are absolutely right about leader and some others posters. It seem as if they are working on some political agenda and some of them dont even watch their words before opening their mouth..insult others as often as they wish but cannot even take light criticism on their own leadership :D

TBH sir i got the future eye now . pakistna has no future its already falling apart from inside .

Sir can you predict in the same way about your own future the way you are doing it for pakistan

is your account hacked or have you gone crazy today?

WTF are you talking about? Altaf Hussain once said the same thing, which is good he's living in London because if someone like me was face to face on him i'd sock him to bits

blame the issues, blame the politicians, blame some of the people.....dont say our country is a mistake!!

EVEER!

what Altaf said was right ""philosophically speaking"" ! .. time has proven religion doesn't unite people its a ponzy formula .. if it was any true today shias and ahmedis wouldnt have been slaughtered like sheeps and goats ...

I have a simple, non-complicated post that will basically debunk this thread

East Pakistan: Mujib won the election; the results were dismissed

Balochistan Province: A largely Baloch party (NP) won the provincial elections, and Dr. Abdul Malik Baloch ( a NON TRIBAL Baloch leader is the Chief Minister)

nuff said!!!!!!!

i am just looking future this madness can not go too long . pakistan was like tight 5 cats from tails one cat already left remain 4 lets see :P
I am sure you will keep on uttering rubbish under the condition.Get sober first,you might say something sensible then.Unless you are a materwa settled in Green Card Land.

Last edited:
what Altaf said was right ""philosophically speaking"" ! .. time has proven religion doesn't unite people its a ponzy formula .. if it was any true today shias and ahmedis wouldnt have been slaughtered like sheeps and goats ...

Sunnis have also been slaughtered in huge numbers

bomb technology hasnt evolved to the point where the explosion and shrapnel are aware they must strike the skin of only Shiias and Ahmedis

religions helps unite people but what REALLY unites people is when a country is STRONG economically and militarily

that comes through leadership, not just from praying 5 times a day and pretending....or being jealous and resorting to petty politics to discredit eachother

I am sure you will keep uttering rubbish.Get sober first,you might say something sensible then.
personal attacks and yet again . say something on topic sir please .

Balochistan Province: A largely Baloch party (NP) won the provincial elections, and Dr. Abdul Malik Baloch ( a NON TRIBAL Baloch leader is the Chief Minister)

nuff said!!!!!!!

In fact he didn't even win the Elections; PML N was the largest Party in Baluchistan & could've formed the Government therein but instead choose to let a Baluch Nationalist be the Chief Minister & a Pukhtoon Nationalist be the Governor - Good Move, in my opinion !

nuff said!!!!!!!

what abut this
1926702_729077423819996_7787165340269045455_n.jpg

In fact he didn't even win the Elections; PML N was the largest Party in Baluchistan & could've formed the Government therein but instead choose to let a Baluch Nationalist be the Chief Minister & a Pukhtoon Nationalist be the Governor - Good Move, in my opinion !

and this strategy was brilliant..

it choked the BLA and other indian-sponsored terrorist proxies the ability to claim "Punjab supremacy over Balochistan" which is an over-recycled line they have often used (while sitting in Kabul, india and EU)

guy latif johar is almost near to death from hunger strike
lateef+baloch+Hunger+strike+till+death+protest+day+14.jpg

More Iraqi, Lebanese, North African & some other Middle-Eastern Shias & Sunnis have slaughtered each other long before anyone formed a Sectarian Party in Pakistan - Its not 'religion as an identity' which is the issue its Governance - Always have been & always will be !

If we allow Arab Monarchs & Clergymen & the Persian Ayatollahs to fight their proxy wars on our soil - No ideology on Earth will be able to stop this bloodshed !

Some food for thought - No Sunni & Shias were killing each other in Pakistan, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Lebanon or the rest of the countries where sectarianism is an issue - before the Ayatollahs thought of exporting their Revolution & the Arabs thought of exporting theirs - Why ?

The basis of Nationhood across those countries (including ours) was the same !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom