What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
creating pakistan was a mistake and we are harvesting fruits of that mistake. this country always in crisis in risks and in hard times since day one .and will remain in crisis

whatever it takes ! 14th August is the deadline... either pmln comes on right path or will be forced to do so.

Worth it.. like I said its better to be right than to be wrong and with patwaris :lol:
:astagh: God will punish you for saying that about PMLN...you are commiting major sin!:astagh:

creating pakistan was a mistake and we are harvesting fruits of that mistake. this country always in crisis in risks and in hard times since day one .and will remain in crisis

What a horrible comment! Its your opinion. You have a choice, Take up indian citizenship and leave Pakistan and Pakistanis forever. We dont want you among us. Go away.

you have knowledge of the unseen?

Allah created Pakistan. And the country has immense good, and immense productivity.

And whatever good is there, comes from Allah.

Pakistan is a great nation. It has so much potential that it can shake the world.

One example, I personally know HUNDREDS of qualified Professional Engineers in North America, who are busy delivering to the American and Canadian economies.

They are all proud Pakistanis and have formed the Pakistani engineers association of North America.

Pakistanis have given to the world. They are at the top.

:astagh: God will punish you for saying that about PMLN...you are commiting major sin!:astagh:

Not sure about PMLN, but punjabis will break the teeth of anyone who will badmouth punjab or pakistan, Mr. or Ms. posh area dweller.

I come from ghairatmand chanab river belt not beghairat like those of Ravi Lahore, if someone will throw one stone on punjab we will throw 100 in response to that.
O behja thaley kaka ,punjab da mama na bun.Ajey teri ummer ie kie ae?.

Last edited:
I dont have to prove anything to anyone. I am anti-cult , and at the moment I see immi-cult on this forum so it is natural for me to break the so-called sacredness of your buddhar (oldy) leader imran khan.

And about this video, I will not watch it because there is this Qureshi guy the jamura of Musharraf in this video. Perhaps he is a marasi as marasis in our area assume qureshi as their surname these days.

Ok Qureshi sb :lol:

What a horrible comment! Its your opinion. You have a choice, Take up indian citizenship and leave Pakistan and Pakistanis forever. We dont want you among us. Go away.

you have knowledge of the unseen?

Allah created Pakistan. And the country has immense good, and immense productivity.

And whatever good is there, comes from Allah.

Pakistan is a great nation. It has so much potential that it can shake the world.

One example, I personally know HUNDREDS of qualified Professional Engineers in North America, who are busy delivering to the American and Canadian economies.

They are all proud Pakistanis and have formed the Pakistani engineers association of North America.

Pakistanis have given to the world. They are at the top.
in fact its already done please show me map pf pakistan in 1970 and today :-). BTW what will happen to pashtunistan and punjab after sindhudesh jinnah pur and balouchistan gain freedom ? land locked countries with no trade and access to ports ?:(

Not sure about PMLN, but punjabis will break the teeth of anyone who will badmouth punjab or pakistan, Mr. or Ms. posh area dweller.

You are right. Punjabis and people who speak dialects of punjabi are born to rule South Asia.

So u support akhand bharat ? :partay:

:pakistan:
in fact its already done please show me map pf pakistan in 1970 and today :-). BTW what will happen to pashtunistan and punjab after sindhudesh jinnah pur and balouchistan gain freedom ? land locked countries with no trade and access to ports ?:(

Lol land locked. First we will nuke and exterminate populations from these provinces to creater greater punjab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom