What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was I acting as Anti-Punjab? I was sharing views of PML-N Ministers, now don't tell me posting theirs words is also considered as Anti-Punjab.

And for your info, I am more Punjabi than you can ever become. Stop acting like everyone's mom and stop pampering others.

You and punjabi and for that matter any PTI boyfriends of imran khan, my foot.

You and punjabi and for that matter any PTI boyfriends of imran khan, my foot.

And any political boyfriend of gay Nawaz Sharif, my arse. Cheap personal attacks is what you nakara league supporters can do at best.

Now Abid Sher Ali become heavenly angel and Khawaja Asif becomes a nut case, just because he presented official figures in NA that doesn't suite a Punjabi's ego. Abid Sher Ali on the other hand always barks in TV shows, never presented anything concrete in NA. Good luck with that. I'm done arguing with you on this, time for dinner. :whistle:

A Punjab's ego ? Oh comeon - Thats a low blow ! :(

An Insafian's blinders on his eyes who looks at his Idol with glazed eyes like a two year old looks at a Lollipop - Sounds just about right ! :whistle:

Oh bhai I never said that Kh.A is a nut-job just that he was incompetent & his official figures presented in the NA don't say that 'Punjab is stealing the most electricity' but simply that most cases of theft are 'reported' in Punjab !

Anyone with an atom's worth of brain would know that 8 cases of theft reported in Baluchistan doesn't mean that only 8 houses or 8 people are stealing electricity in the entire Province of Baluchistan !

Or 200 plus case reported in Sindh doesn't mean that only 200 people are stealing electricity in Sindh otherwise all them kundas wouldn't dot the Karachi Skyline !

I'm done arguing with you over this too & aren't you going to invite me for Dinner ? :mad:

And any political boyfriend of gay Nawaz Sharif, my arse. Cheap personal attacks is what you nakara league supporters can do at best.

I dont give a fkk about Nawaz sharif or imran khan or any other politician, my loyality is only with my people not with politicians. If the actions of a politician are in favor of my people, province and country I will admire him "only" for that action. All these politicians and generals are dispensible for me. You on the other hand are either paid poster or perhaps a fanboy of begum immi khan, there is a difference between you and me.

Now Abid Sher Ali become heavenly angel and Khawaja Asif becomes a nut case, just because he presented official figures in NA that doesn't suite a Punjabi's ego. Abid Sher Ali on the other hand always barks in TV shows, never presented anything concrete in NA. Good luck with that. I'm done arguing with you on this, time for dinner. :whistle:
Abid sher ali, kh asif, saad rafique , mushahid ullah.. what a bunch
they can make any Pakistani an anti Punjabi
Im Punjabi and I say piss on pmln and their pro-lahore/punjab and anti-pakistan policies...

if truth makes me anti-punjab, I proudly say it again and loudly, pmln is acting like as if Lahore is Punjab and Punjab is Pakistan, shame on them and their patwari supporters..
sorry i wont piss on them even if their gums were on fire
the mere presence of this party makes my blood boil.
bloody bunyas

Abid sher ali, kh asif, saad rafique , mushahid ullah.. what a bunch
they can make any Pakistani an anti Punjabi

sorry i wont piss on them even if their gums were on fire
the mere presence of this party makes my blood boil.
bloody bunyas

You will not but I hope they should definitely do it on you, the p***.

Punjab on top in electricity theft, NA told

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Power Khwaja Asif said Punjab has the highest number of cases of electricity theft, ARY News reported Monday.

He divulged this fact in his written reply to a query during the question hour in the National Assembly today.

The statement of Khwaja Asif, who also holds the portfolio of Defence Ministry, negates the claims of his party colleague and State Minister for Power Abid Sher Ali who accuses all the provinces of huge power theft except Punjab.

Defence minister, in his reply, stated that 90,000 cases of electricity theft were reported in last seven years. Of them, 87,000 were from Punjab, followed by 2096 cases from Khyber Pakhtonkhwa, 813 Sindh, and eight Balochistan.

Overall 5,098 persons involved in electricity theft have been arrested so far, added the minister in his reply.

:cheesy:

Electricity theft cases being high only mean good thing. Punjab is best province as far as recovery bills are concerned, so electricity theft is lowest in Punjab. While people in other provinces enjoy free bijli jese baap ka maal hai. Illogical potians coming up with numer of cases instead of actual electricity theft and losses incurred by companies in other provinces. :drag:

if hopes were horse's penis then you would have been a mare with the tail still up in the air thinking its still in there

Why are you using Baloch in your ID, you are a mahajir I have read your posts for past 2 years and detected a mohajir.

IK would be the last person on earth having an inch of racism in him:wacko:....hes more liked in Punjab than anywhere else....hes been born and brought up here....

i can see those hardcore PMLN supporters expressing hatred against IK here in this thread...

IK would be the last person on earth having an inch of racism in him:wacko:....hes more liked in Punjab than anywhere else....hes been born and brought up here....

i can see those hardcore PMLN supporters expressing hatred against IK here in this thread...

Ever heard about "Asteen ka saanp".

A Punjab's ego ? Oh comeon - Thats a low blow ! :(

An Insafian's blinders on his eyes who looks at his Idol with glazed eyes like a two year old looks at a Lollipop - Sounds just about right ! :whistle:

Oh bhai I never said that Kh.A is a nut-job just that he was incompetent & his official figures presented in the NA don't say that 'Punjab is stealing the most electricity' but simply that most cases of theft are 'reported' in Punjab !

Anyone with an atom's worth of brain would know that 8 cases of theft reported in Baluchistan doesn't mean that only 8 houses or 8 people are stealing electricity in the entire Province of Baluchistan !

Or 200 plus case reported in Sindh doesn't mean that only 200 people are stealing electricity in Sindh otherwise all them kundas wouldn't dot the Karachi Skyline !

I'm done arguing with you over this too & aren't you going to invite me for Dinner ? :mad:

I was frustrated at other poster's comments, and raged on you as well while replying to him.. :lol: Anyways, yara situation is bad all over the country regarding power theft, Punjab is not an example or exception. Remember its PML-N ministers who have started to throw sh!t at others based on provincial hatred and stuff like that. No one cares about what they start in first place but when others retaliate, people start calling them Anti-Punjab and bla bla bla.. This sh!t needs to be stopped now, we've already had enough of this cr@p as a nation.

And for your record, the incompetent Kh Asif still holds three ministeries compared to only one ministry Abid Sher Ali is having. I am not here to defend Kh Asif, both are cartoons if you ask me. What solutions Abid Sher Ali has given in past one year to curb electricity theft in different provinces? All he has done so far is bark at others one by one.

And for dinner, I'm sorry but I can only invite you for tomorrow's dinner now. Mom made curry after a long long time (my wife usually cooks) and I ate it like a monster, nothing is left now.. :rofl:

Where was I acting as Anti-Punjab? I was sharing views of PML-N Ministers, now don't tell me posting theirs words is also considered as Anti-Punjab.

And for your info, I am more Punjabi than you can ever become. Stop acting like everyone's mom and stop pampering others.
say anything about DA PUNJAB even being a Punjabi yourself from 5/6 generations perhaps and there you go they will label you as Anti Punjab...:lol: as if its not a Province but whole different country where zombies live and its considered blasphemy to say anything against it:astagh:

JUst because the Buttsss of Lahore aka PMLNers are Punjabi!

I dont give a fkk about Nawaz sharif or imran khan or any other politician, my loyality is only with my people not with politicians. If the actions of a politician are in favor of my people, province and country I will admire him "only" for that action. All these politicians and generals are dispensible for me. You on the other hand are either paid poster or perhaps a fanboy of begum immi khan, there is a difference between you and me.

So you're a neutral person? Sorry but your posts suggest otherwise. You don't become neutral by saying it again and again. Show it with your posts and actions. They way you got hurt when someone bashed PML-N speaks loudly about from where you operate.

Lets do a reality test, post your views about following video:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom