What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously AISAY hi halaat rahay to har PAKISTANI anti-punjabi hojaye ga.

Im Punjabi and I say piss on pmln and their pro-lahore/punjab and anti-pakistan policies...

if truth makes me anti-punjab, I proudly say it again and loudly, pmln is acting like as if Lahore is Punjab and Punjab is Pakistan, shame on them and their patwari supporters..

Im Punjabi and I say piss on pmln and their pro-lahore/punjab and anti-pakistan policies...

if truth makes me anti-punjab, I proudly say it again and loudly, pmln is acting like as if Lahore is Punjab and Punjab is Pakistan, shame on them and their patwari supporters..

You are a paid poster of PTI just like there are many paid poster of PMLN and MQM on this forum. I only laugh at the paid posters and their BS illogical support of their respective parties and "leaders" at any cost.

It is very easy to notice if a poster is a paid poster of some political party, just browse his posting history and all his contributions would be in threads of his own party related news or his opponent party related news.

The thing is, PTI is also doing politics, popular politics I must say. Yes, that doesn't sound good but I have no shame in calling spade a spade. PTI knows that govt isn't going to divide punjab and create new provinces because PMLN don't want to loose its power in the province. PTI knows that they are behind PMLN in the province and if they are to ever form federal govt, they have to win big from Punjab. I see no other reason of these city wise protests.

Having said that, we cannot deny the pressure these protests are creating on election commission and govt. Both are facing the heat and every protest is adding more pressure on them. PTI's yesterday's deadline of 14th Aug sums it all up that PTI is completely serious about election reforms and isn't going to leave the issue just like that. Which is a good move indeed.

Regarding taking Punjab Govt to CCI and Federal Govt to SC, I have already agreed that KP govt is lazy about this. But the allegations aren't baseless like what Bilour used to do or what Sindh govt is doing, those are either independent media reports or govt's own official figures which I was presenting. Nothing like Abid Sher Ali, or Bilour comes up in a press conference and start pulling things out of his rear side. :lol:

Performance of KPK govt in other sectors like education, health, Justis, Police Reforms, Anti Corruption, Tax Collections etc is whole different debate. And as per all latest surveys and govt figures, things have improved drastically in the province. In a lot of sectors, KPK's one year performance is far better than other provinces. KP's performance speaks for itself. If you want a debate on it, open another thread and I will present proofs.

Well PTI isn't in any mood to divide KP either - Looks like the same South Punjab bogey that PML N issued in the last term is pretty much the Hazara Sooba thing that PTI is doing over there; come to think of it they're actually juggling between the Hazara Sooba & the Hazara Pukhtoonkhwa thing ! :unsure:

Protest where it matters - Islamabad not every other city in Punjab !

And Abid Sher Ali too brings a thadaaa of documents with him whenever I've seen him talking - So I dunno how his presentation of 'official figures' isn't right but PTI's is ? :lol:

I don't know which latest survey or latest figure you're talking about for I've yet to see any evidence for KP's Performance being better than other Provinces let alone being 'far' better & no I'm not going to make another thread about this - Just gimme the links !

If the 'links' are going to be Articles quoting PTI Ministers or something similar than don't bother but if they are actual 'Independent Reports' - Do share them ! :)

Well PTI isn't in any mood to divide KP either - Looks like the same South Punjab bogey that PML N issued in the last term is pretty much the Hazara Sooba thing that PTI is doing over there; come to think of it they're actually juggling between the Hazara Sooba & the Hazara Pukhtoonkhwa thing ! :unsure:

Protest where it matters - Islamabad not every other city in Punjab !

And Abid Sher Ali too brings a thadaaa of documents with him whenever I've seen him talking - So I dunno how his presentation of 'official figures' isn't right but PTI's is ? :lol:

I don't know which latest survey or latest figure you're talking about for I've yet to see any evidence for KP's Performance being better than other Provinces let alone being 'far' better & no I'm not going to make another thread about this - Just gimme the links !

If the 'links' are going to be Articles quoting PTI Ministers or something similar than don't bother but if they are actual 'Independent Reports' - Do share them ! :)

About Hazara Province, PTI have already moved a bill in NA on this, don't know if you are aware of that or not.

About Abid Sher Ali, well Khawaja Asif last month debunked him by presenting Govt figures according to which electricity theft is highest in Punjab, followed by Sindh. :lol: Google it.

About the developments in KPK, I don't know how many times I will have to present them. :lol: Already did that a gazillion times in multiple threads but people just don't bother to read. And those weren't Articles quoting ministers, those were details of actual projects for health, education and other stuff. I think I should create a dedicated thread with all these developments in KPK and use it as a reference whenever someone asks me for proof. :whistle: Would be easy than doing google all over again..

About Hazara Province, PTI have already moved a bill in NA on this, don't know if you are aware of that or not.

About Abid Sher Ali, well Khawaja Asif last month debunked him by presenting Govt figures according to which electricity theft is highest in Punjab, followed by Sindh. :lol: Google it.

About the developments in KPK, I don't know how many times I will have to present them. :lol: Already did that a gazillion times in multiple threads but people just don't bother to read. And those weren't Articles quoting ministers, those were details of actual projects for health, education and other stuff. I think I should create a dedicated thread with all these developments in KPK and use it as a reference whenever someone asks me for proof. :whistle: Would be easy than doing google all over again..

Lol debunked, please give us these figures released by Khawaja Asif.

Yes I know they moved it; hence why Hazara Pukhtoonkhwa & Hazara Sooba at the same time sounds strikingly like - Kuch nahin karnaa chahteiii !

Khawaj Asif is an idiot hence why he was changed by Noora Sr. otherwise even Rehman Malik, had blamed the Target Killings in Karachi on men's wives & girlfriends ! :lol:

Abid Sher Ali however was showing meter readings not talking out of his arse in the Senate !

I've read most of your threads - Ubbbb aisaaa tou na kahooo mereiii Bhai ! :(

Besides most of those 'articles' or 'videos' were off the same nature as 'Education Improves in Punjab due to Daanish Schools' - One Sided Propaganda ! :whistle:

Asking rights for common Pakistani citizen makes him anti Punjabi, He have more followers in Punjab then in any other province of Pakistan but fact is known that rigging happened in Punjab. As a Pakistani if one thinks about the needs of a citizen and the politician who are pushing the limits to provide these needs then I believe majority will vote for IK.

Sorry to say some of friends at forum they support rigging of PML N and the are proud of it but inside they know that they are following shadow based on lies. Recent Faisalabad Jalsa is the proof that he is more popular in Punjabi. but people here gives it a color of ethnicity and their views are based on discrimination of people of Pakistan.

One thing we all know that he brought change to people thinking and he will remain our true leader, First Pakistan was blessed nation to had leader like Mohamed Ali Jinah and after Pakistan now KPK is blessed province to have Imran Khan.

Yes I know they moved it; hence why Hazara Pukhtoonkhwa & Hazara Sooba at the same time sounds strikingly like - Kuch nahin karnaa chahteiii !

Khawaj Asif is an idiot hence why he was changed by Noora Sr. otherwise even Rehman Malik, had blamed the Target Killings in Karachi on men's wives & girlfriends ! :lol:

Abid Sher Ali however was showing meter readings not talking out of his arse in the Senate !

I've read most of your threads - Ubbbb aisaaa tou na kahooo mereiii Bhai ! :(

Besides most of those 'articles' or 'videos' were off the same nature as 'Education Improves in Punjab due to Daanish Schools' - One Sided Propaganda ! :whistle:

Lol debunked, please give us these figures released by Khawaja Asif.

Punjab on top in electricity theft, NA told

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Power Khwaja Asif said Punjab has the highest number of cases of electricity theft, ARY News reported Monday.

He divulged this fact in his written reply to a query during the question hour in the National Assembly today.

The statement of Khwaja Asif, who also holds the portfolio of Defence Ministry, negates the claims of his party colleague and State Minister for Power Abid Sher Ali who accuses all the provinces of huge power theft except Punjab.

Defence minister, in his reply, stated that 90,000 cases of electricity theft were reported in last seven years. Of them, 87,000 were from Punjab, followed by 2096 cases from Khyber Pakhtonkhwa, 813 Sindh, and eight Balochistan.

Overall 5,098 persons involved in electricity theft have been arrested so far, added the minister in his reply.

Punjab on top in electricity theft, NA told | ARYNEWS.tv, Pakistan News-Latest,Breaking News,Live Videos

:rofl:

Since you guys are banking on Abid Sher Ali, I would like to tell you what the idiot thinks about his own party's provincial minister and what that minister thinks about Abid Sher Ali in return. :woot:

Abid Sher Ali calls his own party member Minister of Industries Punjab Chaudhry Shafiq a "BIJLI CHOR"

I want to get Abid Sher Ali "medically treated" - Punjab Minister Industries Shafiq

:cheesy:

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Power Khwaja Asif said Punjab has the highest number of cases of electricity theft, ARY News reported Monday.

He divulged this fact in his written reply to a query during the question hour in the National Assembly today.

The statement of Khwaja Asif, who also holds the portfolio of Defence Ministry, negates the claims of his party colleague and State Minister for Power Abid Sher Ali who accuses all the provinces of huge power theft except Punjab.

Defence minister, in his reply, stated that 90,000 cases of electricity theft were reported in last seven years. Of them, 87,000 were from Punjab, followed by 2096 cases from Khyber Pakhtonkhwa, 813 Sindh, and eight Balochistan.

Overall 5,098 persons involved in electricity theft have been arrested so far, added the minister in his reply.

Punjab on top in electricity theft, NA told | ARYNEWS.tv, Pakistan News-Latest,Breaking News,Live Videos

Since you guys are banking on Abid Sher Ali, I would like to tell you what the idiot thinks about his own party's provincial minister and what that minister thinks about Abid Sher Ali in return. :woot:

Abid Sher Ali calls his own party member Minister of Industries Punjab Chaudhry Shafiq a "BIJLI CHOR"

I want to get Abid Sher Ali "medically treated" - Punjab Minister Industries Shafiq

:cheesy:

Look at this poster's happiness for any news bashing punjab, that is called anti-Punjab ideology of old ANP cadre that is modern PTI in KPK.

Look at this poster's happiness for any news bashing punjab, that is called anti-Punjab ideology of old ANP cadre that is modern PTI in KPK.

Where was I acting as Anti-Punjab? I was sharing views of PML-N Ministers, now don't tell me posting theirs words is also considered as Anti-Punjab.

And for your info, I am more Punjabi than you can ever become. Stop acting like everyone's mom and stop pampering others.

I've seen this before; doesn't make any difference otherwise every thing that comes out of the mouth of every Minister ought to be taken as the gospel truth - Including those that came out of Rehman Malik's mouth !

Plus this guy was removed from the Ministry because he wasn't up-to-the-mark - So good luck trusting his figures !

Abid Sher Ali, on the other hand, showed meter readings from different areas in Sindh & KP to prove his point - He wasn't just 'talking' !

Lastly 'reporting' power thefts doesn't mean that most Electricity is being stolen in that particular Province but simply that 'thefts' are most reported there - Maybe that means that Shabaz Shari'f initiative to get people to identity Power Theft more & more paid dividends !

Otherwise anyone who is anyone knows that the 'kunda' isn't a Lahori invention !

Typical naseebo league comments asking for rights don't mean anti Punjab and if that is the case naseebo league is anti-KPK, anti-Sindh-anti Balochistan.

These blad ugly fat pigs [counter to cb4's manhoos reply] are looking to divide people of Pakistan based on ethnicity biggest shar may Allah save people of Pakistan from these swines.

@Leader @Jazzbot

Next time noon league supporters use decent language, agar shakhal ghandi aur achi nahi hai to moun say saaf ilfaz istamal karo.
Noora league is the biggest anti Punjab party that has reduced Punjab in the boundaries of Lahore and Raiwand

our criticism of Noora league is taken as being anti Punjab which is not the case

I've seen this before; doesn't make any difference otherwise every thing that comes out of the mouth of every Minister ought to be taken as the gospel truth - Including those that came out of Rehman Malik's mouth !

Plus this guy was removed from the Ministry because he wasn't up-to-the-mark - So good luck trusting his figures !

Abid Sher Ali, on the other hand, showed meter readings from different areas in Sindh & KP to prove his point - He wasn't just 'talking' !

Lastly 'reporting' power thefts doesn't mean that most Electricity is being stolen in that particular Province but simply that 'thefts' are most reported there - Maybe that means that Shabaz Shari'f initiative to get people to identity Power Theft more & more paid dividends !

Otherwise anyone who is anyone knows that the 'kunda' isn't a Lahori invention !

Now Abid Sher Ali become heavenly angel and Khawaja Asif becomes a nut case, just because he presented official figures in NA that doesn't suite a Punjabi's ego. Abid Sher Ali on the other hand always barks in TV shows, never presented anything concrete in NA. Good luck with that. I'm done arguing with you on this, time for dinner. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom