What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Imran says about FATA (North Waziristan) is absolutely correct. A war is being waged in FATA for foreigners. Thats why the bill for that war goes to Washington. That money comes back to Pakistan as Coalition Support Fund. In all thid money grab. FATA is being treated as an orphan, a battlefield for for foreign war.

When development funds from other provinces are being diverted from other provinces to Punjab, even I as a Punjabi become anti-Punjab. The reason is simple. Pakistan is a federation & Nawaz Sharif is not a king of Punjab and his little brother not crown prince of Punjab.
Probably not a good thing to say at defence.pk

Iss aadmi ney jiss thali (punjab) sey sari zindagi khaya hai aaj ussi punjab ke bare mein bakwas kar raha hai, such people should be thrown out of punjab

:P ar NS kashmiri ho k bhi Kashmirion say nahi mila bharat yatra pr :P

I always though IK as nationalist, got second highest votes in Punjab after Noras. Around 7 millions compared to 15 million for noras, so 1/3 of votes which is huge amount. That didn't translate to many seats because how system works, but could have been improved further in next GE.
Because he was the second choice of electoral candidates. All the strong candidates put their bets on the winning horse (PML-N) while those who couldn't get the winning bet chose PTI over PPP. So candidate vote bank combined with party vote bank sealed the victory.

:P ar NS kashmiri ho k bhi Kashmirion say nahi mila bharat yatra pr :P

Nawaz sharif is punjabi speaking and is punjabi by all means, his caste/tribe has kashmiri origion which does not make him citizen of kashmir. Moreover meeting hurriat conference is mostly for photo shoots which was not necessary for every visit to india.

Unlike pathans , the kashmiri origin people dont carry this chauvinist baggage of "kashmiri" in their everyday life, when I was growing up I did not even know that my tribe is originally kashmiri which shows that our ancestors care the least about this BS. We kashmiris believe in do at Rome as the Romans do.

For next budget.

"According to the documents available with The Nation, the government has kept Rs 12.5 billion for achieving millennium development goals in two to three years. Similarly, the government has also plan to launch Special Federal Development Programme worth of Rs 36 billion for the next financial year. Out of this amount Rs. 15 billion is allocated for Baluchistan, Rs 8 billion for Sindh, Rs 4 billion each for FATA and KPK, Rs 3 billion for AJK and Rs. 2 billion for Gilgit Baltistan."

The Nation

Nothing for Punjab as if Punajb is already developed. :hang3:

Imran should realize that he is a national leader now and has even made inroads in PML-N strongholds he should behave like one, It is understandable that some Punjab bashing rhetoric will be required to entertain factions of his vote bank and party leadership but this role is for tier 2 tier 3 leadership.

its a fact nonetheless.
People here like to believe more in conspiracies than facts.....For them US of A is the biggest enemy of Pakistan despite every big gun of TTP being taken out in drone strikes of US than PA's -in demand- operations.

Imran should realize that he is a national leader now and has even made inroads in PML-N strongholds he should behave like one, It is understandable that some Punjab bashing rhetoric will be required to entertain factions of his vote bank and party leadership but this role is for tier 2 tier 3 leadership.

Not Punjab bashing. It money is diverted from other provinces to Punjab and priority is given to Punjab for projects, there will be natural anti-Punjab feeling. Its better to give vent to this feeling now or else it can damge the country.

It always happens when this Lahore party comes into power.

15 seats in a provincial assembly of 300. Quite an achievement....I must say.....

Not Punjab bashing. It money is diverted from other provinces to Punjab and priority is given to Punjab for projects, there will be natural anti-Punjab feeling. Its better to give vent to this feeling now or else it can damge the country.

It always happens when this Lahore party comes into power.

BS, most of money is made in Punjab! Punjab doesn't even get proper per capita NFC award. Share of KPK and Balochistan is always way way above then their population. lol at money being diverted from others to Punjab. Spare us this bs unless you can prove it?

People here like to believe more in conspiracies than facts.....For them US of A is the biggest enemy of Pakistan despite every big gun of TTP being taken out in drone strikes of US than PA's -in demand- operations.

Your point needs a separate discussion and I dont want to derail this thread

15 seats in a provincial assembly of 300. Quite an achievement....I must say.....
I was talking in terms of popular votes,his party got significant votes, number of votes not always translate to seats but they do provide a base.

I was talking in terms of popular votes,his party got significant votes, number of votes not always translate to seats but they do provide a base.

Exactly, if one check votes then Nooras % of votes are not more then 50% in seats they have won in many areas. Which mean all those votes could be for PTI next time, but he want to play ethinic politics so forget about winning anything in Punjab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom