What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be aware of the wrath of punjabi voters as he wont get a second chance just like PPP. Imran Khan didnt do squat in KPK despite all high and tall claims. He couldn't even reform basic education system which resulted in decline in quality of education. I seriously wasted my vote on this guy.

Then what is IK crying about? and why have others also raised the division of funds wrt Punjab before...Its not the 1st article I have read in a similar scenario

The same BS that every Politician uses to cover up his own failures because the old mantra rings true 'When having messed up...blame Punjab as the usurper of funds 'cause who's gonna go & check the Facts....right ?'

He should be aware of the wrath of punjabi voters as he wont get a second chance just like PPP. Imran Khan didnt do squat in KPK despite all high and tall claims. He couldn't even reform basic education system which resulted in decline in quality of education. I seriously wasted my vote on this guy.
Can we see the Punjabi education system and if it climbed the ladder or lets pick the Sindhi one....Education system all over Pakistan is screwed whats happening in KPK is not something new...

The same BS that every Politician uses to cover up his own failures because the old mantra rings true 'When having messed up...blame Punjab as the usurper of funds 'cause who's gonna go & check the Facts....right ?'
I will take your word for it!

Then what is seriously wrong with IK? does he have wrong advisers or has politics really reached a new low?

I will take your word for it!

Then what is seriously wrong with IK? does he have wrong advisers or has politics really reached a new low?

Don't take my word for it - Look around yourself ! :)

IK is a man with two heapings of a good heart but onl half a heaping of a brain - KP isn't going through any perceptible change & instead of working on that day & night hes more interested in orchestrating Protests in every Part of Pakistan that isn't KP - Yup hes got his priorities right !

@Jazzbot - I'm beginning to dislike IK with each passing comment of his; go to the Council of Common Interests or the Supreme Court if you think that KP's rights are being denied by the Federal Government - Hell No....talk about the 'Punjab-centric' policies of the Government in the Media whilst taking out rallies in Punjab - Hell Yeah !

What kind of behaviour is that ? Hes playing with the same ethnic BS the rest of them used to play !

KP has nothing perceptible to show for despite the 18th Amendment & he keeps on harping about 'Punjab' this & 'Punjab' that !

Kiya butt sb, either you don't follow latest developments or you jump on guns too quickly. Who said KP hasn't gone to SC against Punjab for denying their rights?

K-P govt moves against Punjab for stopping wheat supply – The Express Tribune

Excerpt (first line):

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) government has approached the Supreme Court (SC) against the Punjab government for blocking the supply of wheat.

What IK is saying is 100% right, even in Punjab people are asking about the developments in Lahore only? Tell me what is being done in rural or south Punjab so far?

About unfair distribution of funds, @Akheilos ask @Armstrong about KPK's share as per NFC award, maybe that will ring some bells. :whistle:

Can we see the Punjabi education system and if it climbed the ladder or lets pick the Sindhi one....Education system all over Pakistan is screwed whats happening in KPK is not something new...

Never said that it was better in other provinces but IK said he will declare educational emergency and yet he handed over education ministry to JI retards so what did he expect.

How about talking with facts regarding reforms in basic education system instead of just posting baseless rants?

Introducing uniform edu system in KP a feather in PTI’s cap
KPK: Real change. Uniform education system in KPK. | Tune.pk

Uniform education system for all is already implemented for rich and poors since April 2014, all kids will now study same contents. This happened first time in Pakistan's history and no other province is no where near to implementing this.

Medium of learning from class one onwards has been changed to English in all KPK schools, see the video I posted above for details. Again, KP is only province to implement this.

PTI to setup 30,000 kanal Education city in Peshawar | For Pakistan
Going the Oxbridge route? Education City piques top ranking universities’ curiosity – The Express Tribune

Education city near Peshawar is on the way, with 30000 kanal land already allocated for it and around 22 top universities around the world are in discussion with KPK govt to set up their campuses in Peshawar education city. You are looking at next education hub of Pakistan for quality higher education.

Also as per recent govt figures, KPK spent more budget on education and health in 2013 - 14 fiscal year than any other province including Punjab: Comparisons: ‘Punjab allocated less funds for health, education’ – The Express Tribune

Never said that it was better in other provinces but IK said he will declare educational emergency and yet he handed over education ministry to JI retards so what did he expect.

Again nonsense, who said Education Ministery is with JI? PTI has education ministry in KPK. Google Muhammad Atif Khan, who is education minister in KPK, he is PTI's leader and a member of CEC. Please get your facts right.

Kiya butt sb, either you don't follow latest developments or you jump on guns too quickly. Who said KP hasn't gone to SC against Punjab for denying their rights?

K-P govt moves against Punjab for stopping wheat supply – The Express Tribune

Excerpt (first line):

What IK is saying is 100% right, even in Punjab people are asking about the developments in Lahore only? Tell me what is being done in rural or south Punjab so far?

About unfair distribution of funds, @Akheilos ask @Armstrong about KPK's share as per NFC award, maybe that will ring some bells. :whistle:

Thats only for the Wheat Supply & hes been howling about these things or things such as this for the better part of the past one year & he only went after he had created a media flurry before which means he was engaging in the same ethnic BS that we hate other Politicians for !

So far as the development of Punjab is concerned - Its none of his business; no one from Punjab is asking why Peshawar is the focus of most his attention as if the rest of KP doesn't exist !

He should handle KP instead of organizing Protests across the country everywhere except KP - As if KP is being well run !

So far as the development of Punjab is concerned - Projects are coming up all over Punjab but because Lahore houses more than 10% of Punjab & is the Hub of Punjab its going to get the bulk of the development !

Furthermore the developments are not being done out of the Federal or the Provincial Budget but out of Foreign Investment by Investors willing to Invest in Punjab !

Why should we be blackmailed by that ? Because for all her faults the Nooras were able to do a better job in Punjab than any one else did in KP, Baluchistan or Sindh ? Were the Nooras prowling the streets of Karachi with their own gangs or were they slapping ANP everytime they wanted to do a Development Project in KP ?

Why should we be the accused in the failures of others ?

Additionally the Nooras have been concentrated on the other Provinces hence why Power Plants are coming up in Sindh & Dams up North in KP - IK must've been completely blind to all of that I suppose !

PTI can't handle KP & haven't made any perceptible difference in KP but they're more interested in organizing rallies in Punjab - Speaks volumes about their Priorities !

Lastly the Transfer of Funds by the Federal Government is well recorded here:

6r66hw.jpg

You can see how much of the Federal Budget Punjab is getting Per Capita (the least) & these figures are valid till the next NFC Award !

PTI murdabad , PML N murdabad my vote is for jamat e islami :rofl: atleast they dont play this sindhi card baluchi card or any other card

Well with the interactions that I had with People two of the most racist ethnic groups in Pakistan are
1-Sindhis
2-Pathans.

There are racist everywhere, your interactions dont hold any value to me or this forum. So putting them in order, who are the most or least racist. You have indirectly told us something, now be a man and come out. If not good some of them are as bad as each other and uneducated.

I do know how Pashtuns are treated in Punjab, when the come from KP let alone Fata. Keep your interactions to yourself, they are worth nothing on this forum or to me.

@Armstrong, I quoted wheet issue as an example. Which I guess was enough to debunk your claim that PTI is only doing protests and isn't using proper channels to solve the issues.

As for the power projects in KPK and the support of federal govt in this regard, I appreciate it but its not like federal govt is doing it just like that. South Asian News Agency | Federal govt assures KPK govt of cooperation to start 25,000 megawatt hydel power projects in KPK

The federal government also assured KPK to provide pending funds of Rs 7.50 billion for improving grid stations and transmission lines.

Also although off topic but just for example: Lowari Tunnel: KPK allocates more funds than federal govt – ChitralToday, chitral news, chitral's online newspaper, daily chitral news,

Work on the tunnel began in 2006 in order to facilitate the people of Chitral to travel to the rest of the country. However, it is yet to be completed due to insufficient funds allocated by the federal government.

More funds: Lowari Tunnel project receives Rs3 billion – The Express Tribune

KPK asks federal govt to pay hydel profit dues
Read it completely, it has a lot of details about pending payments.

KP govt clears lady health workers’ salaries - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has released Rs320 million to clear backlog of lady health workers’ salaries from April to June this year, according to an official handout issued here on Friday.

These LHWs, he said, were serving in various healthcare institutions in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under a federal funded programme. He said the provincial government took the initiative to clear the LHWs’ salaries after the payment was stopped by the federal government.

A slow roll-out: Eight months on, K-P’s promises of change remain tied up in red – The Express Tribune

Few Excepts:

A finance department officer of the Civil Secretariat revealed the PTI government has only received 25% of the total funds allocated to ADP. From the total planned budgetary outlay of Rs344 billion for the financial year 2013-14, Rs118 billion was set aside for development projects in K-P.

the provincial finance minister Sirajul Haq complained the centre is yet to release a previous liability of Rs1.5 billion as well as Rs7.5 billion under the head of net hydel profits for the current fiscal year.

K-P has only received Rs19 billion against a promised Rs93 billion from the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP), which he said was an indication of the federal government’s “discrimination towards the province”.

The point is, federal govt is creating hurdles for KPK govt in one way or another, and KP govt is taking initiatives wherever they can with whatever options they have. Stop giving leverage to federal / punjab govt for nothing. Actually its Ganjas who are playing Punjabi or Anti KPK cards, and on top of it they are blamming IK for being Anti-Punjab.

Last edited:

I couldn't get my ice cream yesterday cause that Punjabi@ Armstrong keeps shutting the bijili(power) off so i can be screwed in Sindh.:cray:

Armstrong listen to the message and not who is delivering it He is complaining about lack of development in other provinces and to a point he is right.Center is ignoring other provinces to play cheap politics pointing that doesn't make him anti Punjabi or pro Pushtu.

What Imran says about FATA (North Waziristan) is absolutely correct. A war is being waged in FATA for foreigners. Thats why the bill for that war goes to Washington. That money comes back to Pakistan as Coalition Support Fund. In all thid money grab. FATA is being treated as an orphan, a battlefield for for foreign war.

When development funds from other provinces are being diverted from other provinces to Punjab, even I as a Punjabi become anti-Punjab. The reason is simple. Pakistan is a federation & Nawaz Sharif is not a king of Punjab and his little brother not crown prince of Punjab.

Again nonsense, who said Education Ministery is with JI? PTI has education ministry in KPK. Google Muhammad Atif Khan, who is education minister in KPK, he is PTI's leader and a member of CEC. Please get your facts right.

Corrected it is the Finance ministry.
How about talking with facts regarding reforms in basic education system instead of just posting baseless rants?

Introducing uniform edu system in KP a feather in PTI’s cap
KPK: Real change. Uniform education system in KPK. | Tune.pk

Uniform education system for all is already implemented for rich and poors since April 2014, all kids will now study same contents. This happened first time in Pakistan's history and no other province is no where near to implementing this.

Medium of learning from class one onwards has been changed to English in all KPK schools, see the video I posted above for details. Again, KP is only province to implement this.

PTI to setup 30,000 kanal Education city in Peshawar | For Pakistan
Going the Oxbridge route? Education City piques top ranking universities’ curiosity – The Express Tribune

Education city near Peshawar is on the way, with 30000 kanal land already allocated for it and around 22 top universities around the world are in discussion with KPK govt to set up their campuses in Peshawar education city. You are looking at next education hub of Pakistan for quality higher education.

Also as per recent govt figures, KPK spent more budget on education and health in 2013 - 14 fiscal year than any other province including Punjab: Comparisons: ‘Punjab allocated less funds for health, education’ – The Express Tribune

Will do it Shall do it. All tall claim an entire year passed yet not even a single new school college or university established.
Imran Khan has no future unless he gets rid of touts in his close circle. These rants are well founded and as i voted for him it is my right to criticize his policies.
Punjab ahead of all provinces but education situation still bleak - thenews.com.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom