What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a human being we all have some strength & weaknesses in ourselves. Pathans, Punjabis, Sindhis, Baloches, Kashmiris all played their roll for the progress of Pakistan, more or less is not the debate. Main thing is that recognize the bastards who originate these anti punjab, pathans etc remarks to gain cheap popularity and also bash and ignor those stupids also who are exploiting these things and drag these matters into Punjab vs Pathans or other respectable and lovely peoples of our nation.

Be a Nation.:pakistan:

Quote from Quran Pak "Allah ke Rasi ko Mazbooti say thamey Rakho or Taferkon me na Pero"

As usual, Imran Khan is 100% right.

The reason Pakistan has so many problems is because the dynastic crooks who play musical chairs in Islamabad are completely ethnocentric.

PPP comes and focuses only on Sindh, PML-N comes and focuses only on Punjab. Everybody else gets screwed.

And before anyone assumes anything, I am neither Punjabi or Sindhi or Pakhtun or Balochi or muhajir. I just see the ethnicity-focused mess that is Pakistani politics.

Are you kashmiri?

really are we Pashtoons are the one who crack jokes about punjabis???

and to all above so which one of you guys think that punjab is not eating other provinces shares?
let me know so i can get your mind right with some facts. what imran khan said is 100% right Punjab has always been the top priority of every government coz they know that in order to form a Government in this country you have to win from punjab even if its only from punjab baki provinces bhaar ma jayen this itself is a fact how much injustices are happening to the other provinces
Jokes are one thing behavior is another................And creating fuzz around the core doesn't change the fact....

Typical naseebo league comments asking for rights don't mean anti Punjab and if that is the case naseebo league is anti-KPK, anti-Sindh-anti Balochistan.

These blad ugly fat pigs [counter to cb4's manhoos reply] are looking to divide people of Pakistan based on ethnicity biggest shar may Allah save people of Pakistan from these swines.

@Leader @Jazzbot

Next time noon league supporters use decent language, agar shakhal ghandi aur achi nahi hai to moun say saaf ilfaz istamal karo.

yar yeh noon league walay gumrah log hain, in kay Maa baap nay inko haram khila ker bara kiya hai, tabhi tou asi soch hai.. all I can say is that Allah inko rah-e-rast per laye, noon league is desperately trying to play ethnic card here, which is very dangerous for federation of pakistan..

Or the fact that 95% of polio cases this year came from FATA/KPK

Although your entire post was cr@p but this was one over the moon. KPK is much more improved in anti-polio this year with no new cases from there, while 3 new cases came up from Lahore. Yes, FATA is hub of polio cases but that's not part of KPK.

On the other hand, its funny to see that a noora patwari comes and open an anti-IK thread at around 3:45 AM when most of us are offline. then he calls in other patwaries and they do an assault on IK and PTI till 6:00 AM, and then run away before others start coming online.. :lol:

What a-holes.. :lol:

Last edited:
He was born in lahore punjab, grew up in punjab , lived all his life in punjab. His paternal family is living in punjab since last 4 centuries. His maternal barki family came from Jalandhar indian punjab where they were living since last 6 centuries. Yet the guy has fettish about pashtuns and consider pashtuns superior than punjabis (yes he wrote it in his bilbliography published in 90s), this guy imran khan has huge inferiority complex. With such statements he for me is the biggest ghaddar of punjab and should be thrown out of punjab , perhaps into north waziristan where he can live with his terrorist taliban boy friends.
DU BIST EIN EINFACHE DUMKOPH, EHRLICH.

Punjabis are a special people.

In here too they dominate everything :P

Last edited:
These anti punjabis should be shown their place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom