What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
He need to think 1000 times before he open his mouth but that related to brain which he doesn't have, he did it first in Karachi and insult the karachiets to challenge their mandate since then he lost all his previous fame and respect in Karachi. Same thing he doing in Punjab and he should realize now that to win peoples hearts depend on his and his supporters atituate which they showing with their anger and abusive language for other parties.

Punjab does not belong to you mate, Stop behaving like a racist. IF I start stating the facts, you will do nothing but run.

They are stating facts, Punjab should treat everyone fairly. Pashtuns are not bengalis or Balochis and have given much more to this country than any other (keeping in mind their population and opportunities)...! lets leave it there.

I would say ''Punjab'' is the only province which treat everyone equally. Lets see ancient biraderis of Punjab, jats, gujjars, rajputs, arain etc. And relatively recent ones like Kashmiris, Pathans and Baloch. These three combined are around 10-15 million at least in Punjab. Have you ever heard anyone them crying because of discrimination? In fact these are part of so called punjabi domination.

Its not Punjab CM job to develop or get investment for Metro trains in Peshawar or Karachi. Japani company backed out of Karachi train project because Sindh goverment cant clear few areas, but lets blame Punjab anyway.

Last edited:
Imran khan ki durgat starting @13:00 in this program for his today's remarks

Lmao! How pathetic.

I also think that PML(N) is focusing on Punjab more than the rest of Pakistan...and this is wrong.

Oh, lo-behold, I am an anti-Punjab activist now.

Idiocy has its limits---these low-iq idiotic nooras don't even realize how stupid they look when posting such crappy posts..

One has to admit the bitter reality that Punjab has 53% of the total Pak population and they will also comprise the majority of people in all departments including Army, Politics, industries etc. People should stop complaining about which province does what and gives what because it will only lead to division amongst us. We are Pakistani and each province has its own unique ways of contributing to this nation (Balochistan has its natural resources, Sindh has Ports and Coal etc., Punjab produces the food and has a majority of the industry, KPK produces energy )

Imran khan should concentrate on governance issue in KPK instead of blaming others to start this politics of hate and lingual differences. No need to feel envy with SS if he is doing something for his province. Ministers from others provinces should follow his example instead of getting envy .

Putr when your father gives 70% jaidad to your elder brother or sister than ask yourself how you'll feel. Punjab has withheld huge cash of KPK on various pretexts which is illegal. Let me ask you is metro project good or buying 1000 standard buses and developing standard bus stops good instead of ruining roads for a short route metro bus think again that is the capability and stupidity of Punjab government of wasting and consuming billions so why would rest of Provinces not complain the other day Balochistan complaint and mqm/Sindh complains every now and than but zardari's party is confused and switches sides when bone is thrown for a few weeks. Bhai mere dimagh ugao zarra...no noon league member has balls to reply back to fasil raza abdi but it is easy to bash Imran Khan.
Had he installed a more viberent CM in KPK than Tellli Pehlwan, KPK would have also been on a rapid move. Even PML-N is pushing for investments in Baluchistan. If they intervene in Sindh and KPK, PTI and PPP always make political noise.

Lmao! How pathetic.

I also think that PML(N) is focusing on Punjab more than the rest of Pakistan...and this is wrong.

Idiocy has its limits---these low-iq idiotic nooras don't even realize how stupid they look when posting such crappy posts..

It is my duty to expose this ghaddar-e-punjab imran khan because many people in punjab dont know his hidden thougts which come up only when he is frustrated, I will tell all my friends back in punjab about the reality of this ghaddar of punjab who support him without knowing his ghaddar mentality.

One has to admit the bitter reality that Punjab has 53% of the total Pak population and they will also comprise the majority of people in all departments including Army, Politics, industries etc. People should stop complaining about which province does what and gives what because it will only lead to division amongst us. We are Pakistani and each province has its own unique ways of contributing to this nation (Balochistan has its natural resources, Sindh has Ports and Coal etc., Punjab produces the food and has a majority of the industry, KPK produces energy )

Imran khan should concentrate on governance issue in KPK instead of blaming others to start this politics of hate and lingual differences. No need to feel envy with SS if he is doing something for his province. Ministers from others provinces should follow his example instead of getting envy .
Most of his vote bank in KPK is ex-ANP voters. Its only natural that he has to take a hard line against Punjab, otherwise they won't vote for him next time. Ma'anay ki majboori hay, Punjab bashing zaroori hay.

Imran khan himself is "more punjabi" than Nawaz sharif and Shahbaz sharif because both his paternal and maternal families are living in punjab much before sharifs ancestors settled in punjab, yet imran khan has the audacity to speak BS against punjab I cannot get it.

The funny thing is that pakhtuns of kpk consider imran khan punjabi as imran khan "pakhtun" which is absolutely BS and ironic at the same time. Just listen to his accent , is it anything other than punjabi, he cannot hide his punjabi credentials yet he is quite successful in making a fool out of pakhtuns of kpk.

It seem like imran khan is learning all arts of fraud from his ustad-e-mohtaram the biggest fraudia of pakistani politics His excellency Mr. Sheikh Rasheed urf Sheeda talli
Chal ghusa na kha.....Roti kha meray dost :)

So he did indeed blame Punjab for Japan company backing out of Karachi rail. Wtfff When it was all over the news the reason given was because Sindh goverment can't clear areas. Does he think average person is stupid? And Lahore metro train is investment by China just like Japan company was supposed to invest before backing out.

This guy is quickly losing respect. He wants to become PM of Pakistan at any cost.

Most of his vote bank in KPK is ex-ANP voters. Its only natural that he has to take a hard line against Punjab, otherwise they won't vote for him next time. Ma'anay ki majboori hay, Punjab bashing zaroori hay.

Chal ghusa na kha.....Roti kha meray dost :)

I come from ghairatmand chanab river belt not beghairat like those of Ravi Lahore, if someone will throw one stone on punjab we will throw 100 in response to that.

Lmao! How pathetic.

Hold on, N is ruling Punjab not anyother part of country. Blame federal goverment for things in which they are responsible, not because Japani company backedout of Karachi rail project.

I come from ghairatmand chanab river belt not beghairat like those of Ravi Lahore, if someone will throw one stone on punjab we will throw 100 in response to that.
Thanday meri jaan....Itna ghusa acha nahi hota....

Thanday meri jaan....Itna ghusa acha nahi hota....

Again I told you the culture I come from which is just 80 km north of lahore is entirely different than lahore , we dont tolerate unwarranted aggression, it is just not part of our culture.

So according to you Pashtuns in KPK are fools. You're racist. I dont give a flying fck that you're one, its good that you indirectly admitted.
Well with the interactions that I had with People two of the most racist ethnic groups in Pakistan are
1-Sindhis
2-Pathans.

Again I told you the culture I come from which is just 80 km north of lahore is entirely different than lahore , we dont tolerate unwarranted aggression, it is just not part of our culture.
I am from 114 KM west....Remember, only make your point, if you start behaving like the bad guy who started it, there will be no difference between the the two of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom