What's new

Imran khan emerging as anti-Punjab politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with the interactions that I had with People two of the most racist ethnic groups in Pakistan are
1-Sindhis
2-Pathans.

I am from 114 KM west....Remember, only make your point, if you start behaving like the bad guy who started it, there will be no difference between the the two of you.

You are a paid PMLN poster, I am independent poster , I am not answerable to anyone about my thoughts.

The political importance of Punjab can never be overlooked. The frustration IK is expressing is actually the M.E's frustration coz if Sharif Brothers keep progressing in Punjab tu Punjab Mukammal tur par M.E k hath se nikal jaye gaa.

Well with the interactions that I had with People two of the most racist ethnic groups in Pakistan are
1-Sindhis
2-Pathans.
110% agreed. Especially Pathans.

He was born in lahore punjab, grew up in punjab , lived all his life in punjab. His paternal family is living in punjab since last 4 centuries. His maternal barki family came from Jalandhar indian punjab where they were living since last 6 centuries. Yet the guy has fettish about pashtuns and consider pashtuns superior than punjabis (yes he wrote it in his bilbliography published in 90s), this guy imran khan has huge inferiority complex. With such statements he for me is the biggest ghaddar of punjab and should be thrown out of punjab , perhaps into north waziristan where he can live with his terrorist taliban boy friends.

he Is a Niazi Pashtun from Mianwali.

The guy can't speak word of pashto, his mother tongue is punjabi. Never have lived in anyother part of country other then Punjab. Yet he is quick to blame punjabi domination to gain few political votes? He need to realizd he is also the reason for Punjabi domination.

He speaks Seraiki?

I would say ''Punjab'' is the only province which treat everyone equally. Lets see ancient biraderis of Punjab, jats, gujjars, rajputs, arain etc. And relatively recent ones like Kashmiris, Pathans and Baloch. These three combined are around 10-15 million at least in Punjab. Have you ever heard anyone them crying because of discrimination? In fact these are part of so called punjabi domination.

Its not Punjab CM job to develop or get investment for Metro trains in Peshawar or Karachi. Japani company backed out of Karachi train project because Sindh goverment cant clear few areas, but lets blame Punjab anyway.

Punjab also has Mughals. Punjab has 15 million Urdu speakers too.

Imran Khan though is right about Punjabi dominance in many areas of Pakistan. It is true.

Lmao! How pathetic.

I also think that PML(N) is focusing on Punjab more than the rest of Pakistan...and this is wrong.

Oh, lo-behold, I am an anti-Punjab activist now.

Idiocy has its limits---these low-iq idiotic nooras don't even realize how stupid they look when posting such crappy posts..

I agree.

So according to you Pashtuns in KPK are fools. You're racist. I dont give a flying fck that you're one, its good that you indirectly admitted.

he did make some strong comments against Urdu speakers and Christians in Punjab. But I think its to do with obnoxious thinking rather than racism.

there are really racist Pashtuns here on PDF too

Last edited:
The political importance of Punjab can never be overlooked. The frustration IK is expressing is actually the M.E's frustration coz if Sharif Brothers keep progressing in Punjab tu Punjab Mukammal tur par M.E k hath se nikal jaye gaa.

110% agreed. Especially Pathans.

lets not generalize over entire groups. This is not called for!

racists are everywhere. For example, @shan is a Punjabi jatt racist

and @Shahmir kashmir has made racist comments against Urdu speakers and Christians

and mqm @darkinsky has made racist comments against all others

so lets not generalize

1-Sindhis
2-Pathans.

really are we Pashtoons are the one who crack jokes about punjabis???

and to all above so which one of you guys think that punjab is not eating other provinces shares?
let me know so i can get your mind right with some facts. what imran khan said is 100% right Punjab has always been the top priority of every government coz they know that in order to form a Government in this country you have to win from punjab even if its only from punjab baki provinces bhaar ma jayen this itself is a fact how much injustices are happening to the other provinces

IK is a foolish politician. Though he is popular, he does not know how to walk on the right path.

PPP, PML-N, MQM, ANP & etc. are complete failure & dangerous for Pakistan because they only think for 1 or 2 cities.

Gen. Musharraf though a military leader took whole of Pakistan forward to a bright future but thanks to DEMOCRAZY everything has changed & politicians are harming Pakistan for their own personal interests.

noora naseebo league at its best...no matter we want to see you our PM

I come from ghairatmand chanab river belt not beghairat like those of Ravi Lahore, if someone will throw one stone on punjab we will throw 100 in response to that.

So Whats up Mr Ter Ter Ter mi na tor lol

Just look at the title of the thread. Criticising policies does not relate it as equal to anti Punjabi.

P.S and where is the link to the thread @Shahmir kashmir

Express News screen grab of Imran Khan from the press conference.
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday slammed the government’s Punjab-centric policies, Express News reported.

The PTI chief said North Waziristan is being treated as though it is not a part of Pakistan. “People from North Waziristan are calling me up every day and complaining that they don’t feel at home in Pakistan,” the PTI chief said.

“The IDPs are heading to Afghanistan now,” he added.

Imran was addressing a press conference in Islamabad.

Furthermore, Imran compared people living in Balochistan to those living in East Pakistan before separation.

“When I went to play cricket in the under-19 category before the military operations in East Pakistan, I was told by the people there that they are being treated as a separate colony,” he said.

The PTI chief went on to complain about the rigging in the 2013 elections and added that all investment is going towards Punjab while other provinces are being ignored.
It looks like Punjab is Pakistan,” he said.

Almost all the members of parliament of PML-N comes from Punjab, they formed the government just by winning in one province.

Time to windup; thread has become galian/swearing thread.

Moderators close and remove below standard Thread... @Aeronaut @nuclearpak

He is criticizing the federal for being punjab centric which is very true. Its our main problem and the reason is bcz we dont have a national parties. Each party has their home base province which always gets accommodate when they come to power. For example when PPP came to power there was massive hue and cry that punjab was being neglected and that sindh was getting more gas priorities and electric priorities. Why bcz PPP is a sindh central party and its bcz of that they won handsomely in sindh.

Recently i have come to see that forget punjab,Lahore gets prioritized first. I said it before and i will say it again. It is bad governance when half of your province is over developed and the other half is under developed.

The same way imran is criticizing them of not giving equal rights to all provinces and the most classic example is the refusal to sell wheat to KPK. When you isolate provinces like that you end up creating more bangladeshes.

We either need a national party that will treat all provinces equally or one of the current parties ideally N to become more pakistan centric than punjab centric.

TBH thinking form a political state of mind i dont blame the Nawaz. Punjab has more national seats then all of the other provinces combined. It means that you can get federal if you just take punjab and that is one for the main reasons why N is soo punjab centric.

Its Nawaz and his chamchay playing the Punjab card again. See how anyone who asks for equal rights these feudal and business Mafia label them anti Punjab and anti Pakistan.

He is representing KPK now. He has to voice their concerns and grievances against eh Punjabi dominated establishment. He can't help if it seems anti-Punjabi.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Tuesday slammed the government’s Punjab-centric policies

As usual, Imran Khan is 100% right.

The reason Pakistan has so many problems is because the dynastic crooks who play musical chairs in Islamabad are completely ethnocentric.

PPP comes and focuses only on Sindh, PML-N comes and focuses only on Punjab. Everybody else gets screwed.

And before anyone assumes anything, I am neither Punjabi or Sindhi or Pakhtun or Balochi or muhajir. I just see the ethnicity-focused mess that is Pakistani politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom